Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? (50141 Views)

Buying From Dhgate.com / Dhgate vs Alibaba... Which is better? / Www.dhgate.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by bobojoshua(m): 12:53am On Jul 27, 2014
emerem: 1688 is Alibaba but in a Chinese specified theme. You can use this to change any website to English on mobile or PC not just a Google Chrome. Insert the web address in the address bar and hit translate, zap you are there with the entire website translated. Here is the link: https://translate.google.com/m. I hope it's helpful.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by skyro(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2014
Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by J0nyb0y(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
eph12:
More expensive than dhl? Wow! That's a first.
dhl is more expensive
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Lordwize(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
eph12: None! 1688 and taobao for life cheesy
Bros, I tried all the ways I know how to enter phone number, its not accepting it. How do I go about it to complete registration on taobao please?
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lordwize: Bros, I tried all the ways I know how to enter phone number, its not accepting it. How do I go about it to complete registration on taobao please?
Bro you can't use a Nigerian number on those sites. You need a Chinese number.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Adebayolove(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
eph12:
Ok. But you obviously didn't learn much because you didn't bother to.

Your responses stimulated me to reestablish contact with the seller. He's ready now to offer me a refund. My question is: can he still send the refund to the card I used for the payment even after the order has been terminated for long?

Thanks
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 12:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Adebayolove:

Your responses stimulated me to reestablish contact with the seller. He's ready now to offer me a refund. My question is: can he still send the refund to the card I used for the payment even after the order has been terminated for long?

Thanks
Tell him to pay to your agent in China there. There are lots if shipping agent that can do that for you and you collect your money from their partner in Nigeria here.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Adebayolove(m): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2014
eph12:
Tell him to pay to your agent in China there. There are lots if shipping agent that can do that for you and you collect your money from their partner in Nigeria here.

Thanks Sir
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Lordwize(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2014
eph12:
Bro you can't use a Nigerian number on those sites. You need a Chinese number.
Senior, how do I get the chinese number please? How do I convert thier money, can I use our mastercard to pay on the site. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Lordwize: Senior, how do I get the chinese number please? How do I convert thier money, can I use our mastercard to pay on the site. Thanks and God bless you.
If you have a Chinese friend you can ask to use his/her number. You can't use your MC to pay on 1688. That site is originally for Chinese residents and there's a reason its so. They don't even do international shipping. The best you can do is to discuss terms and conditions with your seller and once money agreement has been made you have to do the payment via one of these shipping agents in China.

1 Like

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Lordwize(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2014
eph12:
If you have a Chinese friend you can ask to use his/her number. You can't use your MC to pay on 1688. That site is originally for Chinese residents and there's a reason its so. They don't even do international shipping. The best you can do is to discuss terms and conditions with your seller and once money agreement has been made you have to do the payment via one of these shipping agents in China.
Thanks Sire, is it the same thing with taobao?
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lordwize: Thanks Sire, is it the same thing with taobao?
Yes
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by peacelife(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
eph12:
Your goods are sent to post office when you use China post, hong Kong post, Singapore post, swiss post etc. Free shipping means you are not asked to pay a separate fee for shipping by your seller. dhl may even be used to ship your goods for free if your order is of large quantity but dhl delivers it to your doorstep. Hope you get my point though.
bt can i still use my own addres (and they will send it to the nearest post office) or do i have to use the post office address. thanks

1 Like

Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by peacelife(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
eph12:
Your goods are sent to post office when you use China post, hong Kong post, Singapore post, swiss post etc. Free shipping means you are not asked to pay a separate fee for shipping by your seller. dhl may even be used to ship your goods for free if your order is of large quantity but dhl delivers it to your doorstep. Hope you get my point though.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by eph12(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
peacelife: bt can i still use my own addres (and they will send it to the nearest post office) or do i have to use the post office address. thanks
Your address is what you need.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by starzone85(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Please what did you order for? And which shipping company did the sellter use
chlowi:

Free shipping just like the term implies truly is free! When you order an item on aliexpress under free shipping you just have to be patient, takes at most 2 months to get to Nigeria and can be tracked as well!!! I said 2months because that's the longest I have had to wait! Sometimes it takes just 3 weeks.

The only time I waited too long was December last year, where the goods landed in Nigeria but the container carrying my goods was seized, since d container contained other people's goods as well there was not much I could do other than to wait! Finally by march the goods got to Nipost! They in turn brought it to my doorstep!!!
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by chlowi(f): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2014
starzone85: Please what did you order for? And which shipping company did the sellter use

I ordered goods(personal) and they used China post
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by 10thangel(f): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
hi, new on this thread but I've been importing from aliexpress. which site is better for jewelries since those on aliexpress are fake cos I just ordered some
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by corpROYAL(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2014
who know the cheap and fast me of shipping to nigeria from aliexpress. if any of the importation gurn in the know it should just update me here. thank you as you do so.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by emerem: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
NO MORE LACK OF MONEY
HOME BASED IMPORT BIZ. This business is so lucrative and you can believe me all the things we use here even this device you are assessing this information with are all imported. If the importers don't make profit, they will discontinue.You too can start this business even without cash. I will teach you how you can. Many of them are not ready to even allow other people assess to the secret. I am one of those who give out much for little. Here are the things you will learn from my Home Based import Biz; (1) Where to buy very cheap authentic items and sell at 300% gain without paying before delivery. (2) How to get the items shipped to you free of charges with your desired brand name. (3) How to use other peoples money to buy items and sell to them as your order arrives in few days. (4) How to create a user account in their store and earn $2000 (#340,000) yearly if you buy goods worth $1000 within the year. Infact you won't regret this business as am going to hold you by the hand althrough the process till you arrive. Here are my bonuses for you if you order the package before Monday, 10th Nov. 2014: (1) Where to get loan without collaterals. (2) 1000 Biz Ideas you can start with or without cash and make real money. (3) How and where to export agricultural products like bitter-cola, ginger, charcoal, melon, bitter-leaf, maize etc without leaving your home. (4) How to make money reading email and replying email for busy Nigeria or foreign companies. (5) Step by Step guide on the formation of Perfume, lotion, hair cream, shampoo, roll on, ice cream, hand wash, detergent and insecticides. Yes, you heard me right all these will be yours free only if you order within the bonus arena. The Home Based Importation Biz package is only #2500. To order, pay into any Uba Bank with A/C Name: Prince Godson. A/C NO: 2066922900. Call or text 08133972034 or email itstorekeeper@gmail.com to confirm payment with your email enclosed for instant delivery. 100% refund guaranteed if by any way you did not get all these afore mentioned items.Thanks and remain blessed till I hear from you to lead you into immense availance of money.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by debbydee(f): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
please where is the nearest post office to gbagada new garage. i ordered for some items. please gurus let me know.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by baabolight(m): 4:42am On Nov 06, 2014
phayvorr:
On a more serious note pple....how do you guys buy things nd get it here in nigeria.....do dey ship things directly to nigeria wen you buy it,? kos ive tried dis trans-country online sale but to no avail in recievin my package....pls guys put me tru nd help a bro..thnx

It works fine. You get notified by the Post Office when you item is around and you walk in to collect. If you need more assistance SMS 08080769678. Fear not, your ONLY fee will be the cost of sending the SMS.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by Gstart(m): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2015
toofine765:
no you don't need a token, just the name on the card, the card number and the ccv number. Ccv number is the three digits at the back of the card.
Pls bro,i would like u to guide me thru dis importation of goods from china.
Re: Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? by superemmy(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2016
dhgate is "Bill Gate's" brother while AliExpress is "Ali Dangote's" senior Uncle
eusuph99:
who d hell is dhgate or aliexpress ooo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shoprite Opened In Warri Yesterday? - See These Pics! / Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Floating Naira: Importers Abandon Tokunbo Cars At Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.