Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Be A Poor Undergraduate Students, When You Can Start Making Your N100k Right - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Be A Poor Undergraduate Students, When You Can Start Making Your N100k Right (696 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 / Lets Meet( Electrical And Electronics Engineering Undergraduate Students) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Be A Poor Undergraduate Students, When You Can Start Making Your N100k Right by Delovekan(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Never will you believe it, yes because you will not even try it. But the summary is that you can make your cool money why on campus and your lecture will want you to show them your secret, make money from the seminar you do attend and study abroad for free in selected University without paying anything, well I can’t write all the stories here, but this is not for lazy people that can’t even take just 10minutes to read through this http://www.naijanetbiz.com/delove
Our to earn money why on campus here http://www.naijanetbiz.com/delove
If it works and still working for me and friends, then it can also work for you
Re: Why Be A Poor Undergraduate Students, When You Can Start Making Your N100k Right by Spicylate(f): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
urmmm, just an observation sha. so what's the difference between the 1st n 2nd site?

1 Like

Re: Why Be A Poor Undergraduate Students, When You Can Start Making Your N100k Right by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nice thread op..I must commend yhu for this...BUT HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE?
Re: Why Be A Poor Undergraduate Students, When You Can Start Making Your N100k Right by Delovekan(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
@Osahon, Funny you, that should be personal thou, i dont need to come here tell you how much have made, but you can check on my Fb, look for some of my firends there and confirm from them. I no dey boast ooo.....Winks

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Ede 2014/2015 Post UTME Form Is Out! / Help!!!!! :rivers State Polytechnic Bori: / Neco Exam Marking, Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.