Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo (21539 Views)

Seriake Dickson’s Campaign Tour In Yenagoa (photos) / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed / Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by revelationuche: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by bandol(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Olyboy16:
i was with a friend at the gbagi police station in I.B, and was made to believe the credibility of the above quoted had been questioned and made invalid by the cunny but rogue act of many PDP tacticians including GEJ!
if anyone told u ekiti election was rigged(scientifically or otherwise), he is a big liar. †ђξ president knew fayose was going to win. All he did was to protect his vote. Any other claim aside this is a pure falacy

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Yinkagbo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

I am not paid. I am only on the path of liberating SW from the grips of Tinubu Enterprise LTD.

Finito!

And u think omisore is the ryt man for us as next governor.....in ur wildest dream bro.....I don't know your age but probably u wr in pry 5 or jss1 when dis guy has been making and sleeping in moni......and all e cud. Come up with is to build mushroom hotel and microfinance bank for us(2010).do u know how many times omisore chop moni meant to repair ife-ondo road..?there are ways that aregbe bleeped up,but to me,he is far better than omisore.....if omisore become governor,u pple of osun state will hear ham......

5 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by ndidibabe(f): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

Nne, have you been to Osun State before ?

If no, try and visit. If yes, be sincere with the truth. Aregbesola cannot Win Osun election.

Trust me. grin
Even with this crowd? Pictures aside, I saw this crowd on channels TV and I was marveled. Only a stupid person will concur with you.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by chimerase2: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

Nne, have you been to Osun State before ?

If no, try and visit. If yes, be sincere with the truth. Aregbesola cannot Win Osun election.

Trust me. grin
u dey call ur fellow man nne, u dn de smoke tins of the world abi grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Olyboy16(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

Ore, mi la ju eeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Shine your eyes, shine am well well
my eyes are wide open, it is you that needs to remove the sentiments and personal gains you may be recieving and think of what osun stands to loose with pdp's victory!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Olyboy16(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
bandol: if anyone told u ekiti election was rigged(scientifically or otherwise), he is a big liar. †ђξ president knew fayose was going to win. All he did was to protect his vote. Any other claim aside this is a pure falacy
i have not mentioned rigging here. Undastand my post very wel b4 u quote please
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by JEITO: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ngene Ukwenu! The head of APC on NL...

Good turnout. The kind that gives any contestant lots of confidence.

But we all know that in Nigeria politics, the same crowd that will shout for APC, are those that will still shout for PDP, APGA and LP during campaign.

Sadly, most won't come out to vote on election day even after all the gyration..

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anago18(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

Eni da eru ni eru ntoooo

Arigi segi to segi ori ara re lo fi n gbe

we have colonize this one he even throws proverbs in my language. arigi ko ariemu ni, ti o ba koju mo iroyin nipa ilu ofo yin ni alaigbo. wa shofo bi omisanwo ni. Iwo kinkan jatijati bi nikan osu yin.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by elitehow: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmm....Politicians are the same all over the world!
See the top 10 Wealthiest politicians in the world and their worth Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/574-president-goodluck-jonathan-did-not-make-2013-wealthiest-world-presidents-list

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Emeritus153: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
can anybody tell me the achievement of PDP in osun that can warrant all these anti-aregbe . sago nbugo!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by boleswagg: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yinkagbo:

And u think omisore is the ryt man for us as next governor.....in ur wildest dream bro.....I don't know your age but probably u are in pry 5 or jss1 when dis guy has been making and sleeping in moni......and all e cud. Come up with is to build mushroom hotel and microfinance bank for us(2010).do u know how many times omisore chop moni meant to repair ife-ondo road..?there are ways that aregbe bleeped up,but to me,he is far better than omisore.....if omisore become governor,u pple of osun state will hear ham......
so on point! Chop knuckle jor

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by cc150615(f): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
I guess we don't need to argue much since August 9 is almost here, after all ijesa ppl say: ibi e sale ni a tii jiyan oro. means we only need to argue when there's no means/ground for us to determine who's right!
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
chimerase2: u dey call ur fellow man nne, u dn de smoke tins of the world abi grin

cool
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by deols(f): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
RAUFU ni jorhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

We still count the following sins against your government and therefore we shall sack you from office:

Many sins of Aregbesola:

Aregbesola building airport when the nearest airport in Ibadan is just 45 minutes to Osogbo is that not waste of public fund ?

Aregbe changing the name of the state from Osun State to whatever, is that not waste of tax payers money ?

Aregbe, merging school against the wish of the electorate is that not wickedness ?

Aregbesola not paying the workers as at when due and now doing a last minute rush-to-pay is that not insensitive?

Aregbesola denying the pensioners their monthly stepends is that not calous ?

Importing contractors from Lagos to do the few uncompleted projects he embarked upon, does it mean their is not competent hand in Osun?

Looking at the performance of Babatunde Raji Fashola 2nd Term in Lagos, I bet you Aregbesola will be worst-off.

Goodnight Aregbesola from Bola Ige House, Osogbo.

Oda boooo
you typing all these rubbish without your brain intact. Is that not foolishness??

4 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Sacrifice91(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

We still count the following sins against your government and therefore we shall sack you from office:

Many sins of Aregbesola:

***Aregbesola building airport when the nearest airport in Ibadan is just 45 minutes to Osogbo is that not waste of public fund ?***

Aregbe changing the name of the state from Osun State to whatever, is that not waste of tax payers money ?

Aregbe, merging school against the wish of the electorate is that not wickedness ?

Aregbesola not paying the workers as at when due and now doing a last minute rush-to-pay is that not insensitive?

Importing contractors from Lagos to do the few uncompleted projects he embarked upon, does it mean their is not competent hand in Osun?

Looking at the performance of Babatunde Raji Fashola 2nd Term in Lagos, I bet you Aregbesola will be worst-off.

Oda boooo

Is there anything wrong in building an aerodrome in Osun? Baba! Abeg, don't be political. It isn't bad.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Worwor: you typing all these rubbish without your brain intact. Is that not XXXXXX??

You need deliverance of the HEAD!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Firefire(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sacrifice91:

Is there anything wrong in building an aerodrome in Osun? Baba! Abeg, don't be political. It isn't bad.

What is the economic benefit to Osun citizens?

How does this add to their daily income ?

How does this put food on ordinary citizens' table?

this is a wicked projects!
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by akinshivic(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
My goodness me ! What a seasonal film ! Anyway 'ENI IYI NI WA' !!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by ademoladeji(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
We are actually missing the point. Who are we to vote for? APC, PDP, AREGBE OR OMISORE? I don't have any issue against the parties buh Omisore? Sighs! He's a CRIMINAL.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by lilyafaten: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: As usual, the good people of Ejigbo did it again yesterday!

Funny @ your user name:NgeneUkwenu
Lollz.

I guess you are from my town.
Onye ishiogo awe Ive I bu?
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by ademoladeji(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

What is the economic benefit to Osun citizens?

How does this add to their daily income ?

How does this put food on ordinary citizens' table?

this is a wicked projects!

Where are you from?
Where do you reside?
You need to be enlightened a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by Adegokenath(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=FirefireWe still count the following sins against your government and therefore we shall sack you from office:
Many sins of Aregbesola:

Aregbesola building airport when the nearest airport in Ibadan is just 45 minutes to Osogbo is that not waste of public fund ?

Goodnight Aregbesola from Bola Ige House, Osogbo.Oda boooo[/quote] I SWEAR TO GOD U AR A FOOL

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by ademoladeji(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Emeritus153: can anybody tell me the achievement of PDP in osun that can warrant all these anti-aregbe . sago nbugo!
Na bad belle dey worry dem. Oyinlola did nothing while he was the governor of the state. His time there was a waste n I AREGBE did a good job not to charge him to face the wrath of the law. Omisore is one bad egg of the state. I dare not pray for people to vote his Azz in.
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by niceeric(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
wow!! I'm so so so happy to see my local government of origin(hope I can put it dat way) in pictures!!!!!!!!.....Though I haven't been there since 2001, a part of me is always there anyways!.....

as for d election,make PDP no sha win for my local government be my own even if they're gonna really try to take over d state...in all,God knows best!
Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by bbello28(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

Many sins of Aregbesola:

Oda boooo
Mumu........ If airport is in ibadan... What's bad if osun have her own? Nd mergin of d schools... Ow is dat ur headache? Pdp are jz bunch of frustrated Hot calous bastards ... Mtsheww... Keep buyin ppl wit money... grin e go soon clear 4 ur eyes
Nowdey re addled in dat party undecided akala wants 2 go 3rd term in oyo grin simply cux reasonable ppl av defected 2 d progressiv party... Nd d same tin is applicable in osun... D worthy antagonist 2 aregbe is adeleke buh bcux of selfish intereest... Somethin went haywire somewia nd omisore emerged........ Lol bro...... U ve gotta agree dat... Dose. Ppl aregbe employed can't afford 2 lose dia jobs by not votin 4 him.... Thousands grin even if by chance pdp wins... We will rise against oppression nd injustice.... Omi must dry.... undecided grin drops pen

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by bamto(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Aregbesola is an error that God will remove like a tumor. Too autocratic to lead a democratic state. I live in Osogbo, and I can tell you people are tired of his draconian rule. You demolish people's houses and shops without compensation in the name of 'no c of o' even lawyers could hardly get a quarter of what is due them as compensation. You obliterate great schools both in form and identity in the name of school merger. You owe workers and pensioners till Fayemi's loss made you an overnight father christmas. who does that? Omisore may not have the best of reputation but so was fayose. Aregbe has battered the peoples heart. No human face. So after constructing mega road, we should make eba, use it to rub the road and swallow? Aregbe must go.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by haymoney01(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

You can change if it is not working well or working to standard.

Do U know the debt profile of Osun under Aregbesola

Find out, you will be amazed!

Suku debt
Bonds

Among others.
Pdp unda oyinlola made osun highest debtor then

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by bbello28(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
bamto: Aregbesola is an error that God will remove like a tumor. Too autocratic to lead a democratic state. I live in Osogbo, and I can tell you people are tired of his draconian rule. You demolish people's houses and shops without compensation in the name of 'no c of o' even lawyers could hardly get a quarter of what is due them as compensation. You obliterate great schools both in form and identity in the name of school merger. You owe workers and pensioners till Fayemi's loss made you an overnight father christmas. who does that? Omisore may not have the best of reputation but so was fayose. Aregbe has battered the peoples heart. No human face. So after constructing mega road, we should make eba, use it to rub the road and swallow? Aregbe must go.
so he demolished dose houses nd built his on it?...... If d land is genuine why av dey failed to tender c of o? After wit c of o were compensated.... I guess u ve not been 2 abuja b4 if u re u wnt jump into conclusion.... D houses dat were demolished are now 4 lanes express rd in abj... Nd in every developin society things like dz are bound 2 happen.... So dnt generalize d ppl.... Not everybody are ingrates.... U shld av conscience.... Dat he doesn't disburse money anyhow 4 embezzzlement 2 take place doesn't mean he's cruel..... Refer ur complaints 2 d oga at d Top... Pdp aint disbursing enoff moni 2 d apc states jz 2 frustrate d inhabitants nd vote em out.... D cause of ourr agony is oga jona.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by SHOLATEMI: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire:

Omo Odua ni mi tokan tokan. cool
may God govern ur life the way PDP is govern our country pls can I hear u say AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo by anonimi: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Olyboy16:
do you know the difference in the federal allocation to osun under APC to that of then PDP?? Find out! And tell the logical truth! Nigeria in all is a f*cking skunk poo!

You guys must think everyone na MUGU like una abi
Why did your useless Aregberascal not sue for shortfall in the efederal allocation from Niger Delta oil revenue shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC / Buhari Arrives Strasbourg France (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.