Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,266 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures (26882 Views)

How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect / Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) / Rivers Monorail Project Gathers Steam - First Tracks Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
The monorail will fly and land at NgeneUkwenu house cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Itydee(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB: It doesn't have to be completed before commissioning or test run. If substantial portion has been completed, to the extent that it can safely convey people from Point A to Point B, I think it's fair enough to commission it while work continue on the uncompleted portion. Progress is made by taking one forward step at a time!

For the records I don't like Amaechi and his APC politics!
You write like a fool . How can u commission a 4 km rail line piece meal for use? From where to where. Dont forget thos is electrically powered and where u. See that is. Covered by roof is the terminus where passengers will embark or disembark. I fell sorry for the trap Amechi has been caught with this stupid and wasteful project.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by sircardinal: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2014
I stay in ph and I pass through this road everyday to work. The truth is that the project is very very far from been completed

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by rozayx5(m): 5:04am On Jul 24, 2014
sircardinal: I stay in ph and I pass through this road everyday to work. The truth is that the project is very very far from been completed
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by OneNaira6: 5:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Ever since Amaechi joined APC, everything about him is propaganda. SMH!

It says quite alot about that party
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by lankywizar(m): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2014
Hello Peeps,
I have been living in port harcourt since the inception of the mono rail project and also following this thread closely. As for the monorail its far from completed. The project was divided into phases and phase 1 is at 90% completed. This first phase is definately not of any value to the society because it covers not more that 1km stretch which I can possibly walk in 20mins or a taxi ride in 2 minutes. But one thing I like to point out is the fact that a governor was able to conceive and actually put up a metro rail which has been long overdue in every major city of Nigeria. With the number of people in Port Harcourt alone we cant continue to rely on road transport bc from government to government they will keep on fixing the roads. I think what the governor has done will be a big challenge to the next person on that sit,if only they will be continuity. This is a long term project for now lets sit and watch. Our governor has done his bit and we must comment him.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Iykopee(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2014
i stay in PH very close to UTC. Truth of the matter is, amaechi has tried his best to conceive the project which i believe is a stepping stone towards great developmental achievement. As for the project nearing completion is completely false. Infact this is just phase 1 of the project which is 70% ready. The remaining face is yet to begin.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by gogodaye(m): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Ind been assuaged with a challenge on Tuesday on FB by a friend with the fake pix wishing to shame on the purported test~run. These pixs shown here show that it was all ruse. This 'jangolova' project has always earned for itself an epic of what wastage of public funds is albout. One would have wished the RSGV would have continued with the existing 'RIVMASS' railway service.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by gogodaye(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2014
The NRC/RSGV 'RIVMASS' subsidized transit scheme ran between 2001~2004. All residents of PHC would attest to the fact that it conveyed far more commuters as the traditional railway line traversed through the major part of the metropolis to the suburbs from its terminus at the Station end at the PH Township to Obigbo all the way to Aba. All that was required to keep going was its sustainance by way of subsidies from the RSGV. The NRC mass transit rail scheme in Lagos still runs within Lagos.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by PointB: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2014
Itydee:
You write like a fool . How can u commission a 4 km rail line piece meal for use? From where to where. Dont forget thos is electrically powered and where u. See that is. Covered by roof is the terminus where passengers will embark or disembark. I fell sorry for the trap Amechi has been caught with this stupid and wasteful project.

Lol,
If you didn't read emotionally, your would have seen the 'if' in my comment. Too many children on this forum these days!
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by justi4jesu(f): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: To the doubting Thomas i took the picture of Spar shopping mall that opened last weekend while taking the rail pictures

Hhahahahaha....Nairaland peeps make you turn photographer by force oh...lol nice shots grin
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by JasonMM: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
There are a lot of haters in the system. It should be noted that the Rivers Monorail Project is not about Gov Amaechi, He will leave the position by Next year. The question should be "How do we re-position Rivers State as a the Oil and Gas capital of Africa?". All over the world, projects of this nature are designed in Phases. What you guys are seeing is the Phase 1A of the project (UTC - Sharks Park) 2.6km. This will be completed by the end of the year. Phase 1B is a 3.9Km stretch (UTC - Waterlines). The design and framework for this phase has already been concluded. All of us know of the London Underground; last year they celebrated 150 years of the London Metro (It started with a small stretch). It should also be noted that they are still constructing. If subsequent governments come in and extend this system to Obigbo and even Omagwa airpot, you can imagine how this town (PHC) will be like. we will be the envy of other states.

It should be noted that this is the first Monorail in Sub-Saharan Africa. We should be proud of what we have. I have attached the Frequently Asked Questions on the Monorail for the consumption of the enlightened ones here. It was in the papers (Thisday & Nation) on the 17th of July 2014.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by JasonMM: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
The faq. You can send me ur email if you need a clearer version as it was too large to attach on naira land

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by sidosky(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
hazekctravels:
Wat dey showed u was dis (1st pics)
And didn't show you dis (2nd pics)

I DEY LAUGH cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by rolchi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
JasonMM: There are a lot of haters in the system. It should be noted that the Rivers Monorail Project is not about Gov Amaechi, He will leave the position by Next year. The question should be "How do we re-position Rivers State as a the Oil and Gas capital of Africa?". All over the world, projects of this nature are designed in Phases. What you guys are seeing is the Phase 1A of the project (UTC - Sharks Park) 2.6km. This will be completed by the end of the year. Phase 1B is a 3.9Km stretch (UTC - Waterlines). The design and framework for this phase has already been concluded. All of us know of the London Underground; last year they celebrated 150 years of the London Metro (It started with a small stretch). It should also be noted that they are still constructing. If subsequent governments come in and extend this system to Obigbo and even Omagwa airpot, you can imagine how this town (PHC) will be like. we will be the envy of other states.

It should be noted that this is the first Monorail in Sub-Saharan Africa. We should be proud of what we have. I have attached the Frequently Asked Questions on the Monorail for the consumption of the enlightened ones here. It was in the papers (Thisday & Nation) on the 17th of July 2014.

Thank you oh! But, my question is: Why didn"t this first phase start from either Waterlines to Rumuola or Rumuola to Artillery where there is excruciating traffic? Even Consider that Obigbo end down to Eleme. That is my question oh! Why start from the front of government house where there can never be severe hold_up in another 20 years.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Superstar007(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
fydence: @OP you dont get it...The design is such that when the train gets to the 'Rail-less' point @2ndpic.. The train changes from 'Mono-Rail mode' to 'No-rail mode' and moves on WiFi mid air... The project is actually completed.

Lwkm!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by fydence: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Superstar007:

Lwkm!! grin grin
my broda nor die o... With Ayy Peee Shiii..we can now all fly without wings

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by apolonius(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Amaechi has been clear that he is working hard to finish the monorail project before his tenure finishes. He has not come out to announce that he is done.

The op is being dubious in those shots of same spots. Those in PH know better. Stop this propaganda of hate even if you disagree with him!
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by agitator: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
apolonius: Amaechi has been clear that he is working hard to finish the monorail project before his tenure finishes. He has not come out to announce that he is done.

The op is being dubious in those shots of same spots. Those in PH know better. Stop this propaganda of hate even if you disagree with him!

Did you read this post

https://www.nairaland.com/1823809/test-run-port-harcourt-mono

or you are just trying to prove your st....dity
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by apolonius(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
agitator:

Did you read this post

https://www.nairaland.com/1823809/test-run-port-harcourt-mono

or you are just trying to prove your st....dity

I am trying to prove your stupidity actually.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by agitator: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
apolonius:

I am trying to prove your stupidity actually.

You need serious deliverance. cry cry cry

He who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a ......... wink wink wink
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by apolonius(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
agitator:

You need serious deliverance. cry cry cry

He who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a ......... wink wink wink

Worse is a cretin trying hard to emasculate genuine marks of progressive politicking. Purge yourself of the dark clouds that litter your mind and channel your passion for falsehood to more productive engagement,mate.

By the way,it pays to take your tablet in due time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'We Tried To Save Ambode, But He Wasn't Answering Our Calls'...Epe Elders. / Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu: Uproar In Senate Over Murder In South Africa / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.