Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (46735 Views)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Shehucom(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
BuddahMonk: Buhari should not die abeg, he will leave long to experience next years defeat and his 2019 coup d' grace
and u will watch ur generation suffer if ur prayer gets answered

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by JEITO: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
The second part of the story about Buhari being the target and gun shots being fired is a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by roxell120(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
missed target? Nawao gudluck Buhari.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by activatenigeria: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Boko Haram is the Child of APC and Buhari he is just trying to fake an impression, we are too wise to fall for the dirty trick, no amount of trick or scripted action can wipe the stain of Boko Haram from Buhari, of all people[b] BH attempts to attack Buhari[/b]......we cant buy that crap. we all know the truth will surface one day, these clearly indicates that Buhari is coming out for President in 2015 these act was to wipe off the BH stain form him and his camp but it didn't work, the plot is too shallow.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by dokson(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
God we need ur intervention. save our country Nigeria and every other places in the entire world where there is no peace. Touch the hearthless heart of our politicians and leaders
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by chlowi(f): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
All we do is complain!!! Which way ooooo
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Ullayious: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
president jona!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
suwailad: this is damn serious! civil war things
let's elope to ukraine

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Gbawe: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
kokoA: They don't have sense. Stop trying to educate them.

Indeed. They deserve pity alone. If some Nigerians who are used to following leaders clannishly to the detriment of logical reasoning can come out and wickedly call Chibok kidnapping a scam to "embarrass Mr.President" (all because of their ethnocentric support for GEJ) why are we surprised the same set of indoctrinated n1twits are already using the words "stage-managed" for this attack on Buhari's convoy?

Some Nigerians are simply too far gone in obdurate idiocy in the way they pledge allegiance to other flawed human beings you begin to realise they will be marched off a cliff like lemmings in the end. I really feel sorry for these deluded and gullible folks because they always get disappointed by charlatans pretending to be messiahs. The latest being GEJ.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by JEITO: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Where the second bomb blasted was metres away from the flyover. Obviously the target was innocent traders by the road. If Buhari was targeted, there's almost no chance of him escaping because of the way the area is.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: "PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP." - Andrew Azazi.
"Boko Haram are freedom fighters." - Former PDP chairman.
"Give amnesty to Boko Haram" - Buhari
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by PointB: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
A plot to generate some sympathy for the weeping-general who doubles as 'sponsor' of the dastard murderers. I say, epic fail!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by arewafederation: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
hensben: shior! Bro I tire for my fellow nigertians o, na who dey kill dem na dem dey clap follow, no wonder the country dey sorry state since 1960.

You sabi talk sense, I swear. Nigerians are the mumuest people for this world.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Buhari: So this is the plan, i will be passing by Kawo on this afternoon...eh...Hamza, make sure you people detonate the first bomb in Alkali Road targeting Sheikh Dahiru Baluchi. Then at the same time, i will be passing by Kawo road where immediately after detonating the first one, call Amiru to detonate the second one.

Hamza: Ba ruwana megida!

Buhari: Amiru, immediately you receive the flashing from Hamza, detonate the bomb. I hope you place it far from the road?

Amiru: Yes megida! as my motor dey pass, i go press the vutton por the remote.

Buhari: Good! Make sure it explodes as soon as i pass and then you, Mustapha, will come out of the other car and start shooting at my Jeep. We must make it look like this is an attack from GEJ and PDP! Kiji kwo?

Mustapha: No frovlem megida. But megida, i no go wound when i dey shoot your moto?

Buhari: Noooooo! The jeep is bullet proof so i will be ok. My body-guards Usman and Musa will use the razors i gave them to cut their selves so that they will bleed a little so it looks real. We must make sure that when this happens, our followers will think it is GEJ and start causing trouble. Is that not what we want?

All: It is! Sai Buhari!! GEJ Banza buuro ubaa iska kowei!!!

Buhari: Oya! Let's Go!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later.... Read the OP's story

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sunbellar: Imagine these Abokis trying to stage manage and falsify an incidence to prove the that Buhari is not the Boko Haram boss because 2015 election is around the corner. Buhari is a fool and we are tired of him. He should be reminded that his statement that he will make this government ungovernable is still fresh in our memory. Buhari should be the most foolish cattle rearer ever.
u r a fool for sayn dis nonsens..... go get a life

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Trailblazer1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
All this gimmicks to win public sympathy and support is not going to work.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by JEITO: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Shehucom: and u will watch ur generation suffer if ur prayer gets answered
tell me one thing Buhari would have done better than GEJ as president, given all the present circumstances in the Nation.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by tunshe: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
The psyche of these young Nigerians has been eroded and ocean of sympathy that resides in humanity is running dry.

Must someone die in an attack for you to believe a story?

This is what you get when you are filled with hatred,intolerance, religious and tribal bigotry.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by OuchDaddy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Actor No de die for Film.....

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by HARDUBUY(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
omenka: PDP created Boko Haram
(according to Azazi) in order to:
1) Use it to decimate the population of
the electorates sympathetic to the
opposition.
2) Use it as a front to loot the country
dry through the allocation of a
substantial fraction of our budget to
defence and the award of defence
contracts running into billions of
dollars, the end result of which is only
evident in the bank accounts of the
PDP chiefs. Everyone knows the
account books of the defence ministry
is never scrutinised, neither are their
accounts audited! It is a safe haven
for the sleaziest crooks we have in this
country! These monies are eventually
used to prosecute elections and
ensure the killer party retains power at
the centre. The $1bill loan being
sought after quickly comes to mind.
3) It was created to be used as a tool
to blackmail the opposition. The
scourge of kidnapping would have
been a lot worse than it is today had
the opposition been as strong as it is
in the north in the south east!!
4) It was created to be used as a tool
or cover to wipe out opposition
bigwigs. State agents could
assassinate a party chieftain Boko
Haram style, riding motorcycles and
throwing a couple grenades, and the
gullible general public would wave it
off as just another victim of Boko
Haram!!
5) Use it to distabilize the north and
other opposition strongholds, with
INEC in tow to declear such states
unsafe for elections (Jega already
hinted at that), effectively
disenfranchising a horde of opposition
voters, leaving mostly PDP friendly
states to have elections!!
Anyone who doesn't see this
handwriting on the wall is acutely
shortsighted or simply ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by heatmeup(f): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
****in baba sala voice***********at anybody look mirror on what i see at hand. ko je wa looks more like a nollywood stage play to me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
omenka: The desperation of the occupants of Aso Villa is definitely going to see to the end of this moribund entity called Nigeria!!!

If anyone recalls this post of mine in the other thread:

@ No 4. Can anyone see what I was saying now??!!!
I think elections will be held in Borno and Yobe next year; though the turn out will be very low. This would in turn result in the opposition party gaining much less votes.
In that situation, GEJ would be able to garner the 25% vote he needs, to be reelected.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Rooneyboy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
24 hour curfew, I'm off for good, heading to ABJ until they are ready to cool down with their madness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by 9jii(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
THIS IS BOKO HARAM AT THEIR BEST IN TRAYING TO CAUSE CHAOS IN THE COUNTRY.
SADLY ITS GOING TO WORK FOR THE SMALL MINDS TO START ACCUSING ONE ANOTHER OR KILLINGS WHILE THE BOKOHARAM CELEBRATES

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by hensben(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

You sabi talk sense, I swear. Nigerians are the mumuest people for this world.
maybe m u m u but I think its poverty, the political leaders in this country have make life unbearable for her common citizen by hicking cost of living so that when they gave them 100 naira to collect 300 naira from them, they can kill, lie and make propaganda for them.
You know, poverty is a disease, it affects ones thinking negatively, it make one not to think right, humble, looking coward and nigeria politicians know this, so they feed them with lies and deceit.
Suffering and smiling equals to naija life

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ichidodo: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
lawanson44: Buhari: So this is the plan, i will be passing by Kawo on this afternoon...eh...Hamza, make sure you people detonate the first bomb in Alkali Road targeting Mr Bauchi. Then at the same time, i will be passing by Kawo road where immediately after detonating the first one, call Amiru to detonate the second one.

Hamza: Ba ruwana megida!

Buhari: Amiru, immediately you receive the flashing from Hamza, detonate the bomb. I hope you place it far from the road?

Amiru: Yes megida! as my motor dey pass, i go press the vutton por the remote.

Buhari: Good! Make sure it explodes as soon as i pass and then you, Mustapha, will come out of the other car and start shooting at my Jeep. We must make it look like this is an attack from GEJ and PDP! Kiji kwo?

Mustapha: No frovlem megida. But megida, i no go wound when i dey shoot your moto?

Buhari: Noooooo! The jeep is bullet proof so i will be ok. My body-guards Usman and Musa will use the razors i gave them to cut their selves so that they will bleed a little so it looks real. We must make sure that when this happens, our followers will think it is GEJ and start causing trouble. Is that not what we want?

All: It is! Sai Buhari!! GEJ Banza buuro ubaa iska kowei!!!

Buhari: Oya! Let's Go!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later.... Read the OP's story

Epic, and so to make this very credible, lives have to be sacrificed except those on the frontline of contact (razor blade bois)....Bloodsucking politicians.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Gbawe: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
tunshe: The psyche of these young Nigerians has been eroded and ocean of sympathy that resides in humanity is running dry.

Must someone die in an attack for you to believe a story?

This is what you get when you are filled with hatred,intolerance religious and tribal bigotry.

Thank you. How preposterous is the notion Buhari and his aids are now all daredevil Nollywood actors willing to risk death just to boost the profile of the General? So Buhari will be in an SUV that suffered such damage all as part of some "stage-managed" drama? Like you said, some are simply too far gone in hatred to the extent they now do not even pause to note how 'brain damaged' they have become.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by okechukwu3: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
See conclusion"Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna" how do u know?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by tigonana: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Danhumprey: General Buhari,
grin
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gbawe:

Well, it may or may not be to do with the PDP but the attack on Buhari's convoy happened and the General, according to the report below, was left shaken but unhurt.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/23/general-buhari%E2%80%99s-convoy-targeted-second-kaduna-bomb-blast

Much as I condemn the attack on Buhari or any other Nigerian, I'd like to ask;

Why should he (a General) be shaken by the trauma of a bomb blast? Is the impact anyway near the ones he detonated on innocent and defenceless people of the Republic of Biafra including women and children?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
BBC - Fast Forwarding Nigeria's Division through spread of unverified fake claims. That is the same way they knew who shot the Malaysia flight down in ukraine within 5mins, BBC, CNN has already concluded their investigation and blamed it on Russia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA / Olu Falae Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.