Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna (16089 Views)

Aliyu Congratulates Buhari, Declares Curfew In Niger / Fayose Imposes Dusk To Dawn Curfew In Ekiti / Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Ikpewe: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
zicjoe: Im in kaduna nw. I cant move frm where i am nw
PITCH YOUR TENT THERE
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by JEITO: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kaduna Garin Gwamna! The heart of the North..

The city that gave me Jamila, my childhood wife.

The once peaceful and beautiful city that I grew up. A city that was home to all irrespective of where you came from.
2000 was the year everything changed! Thanks to the imported militia from north eastern states and d bordering countries.

Kaduna have never recovered from that incidence and with the way things are going,.........it won't come from my mouth.

May God help us. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by elitehow: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmm, nawa o...
Christian Man In Iran To Have His Lips Burnt For Eating During Ramadan!
See Full Details Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/580-christian-man-in-iran-to-have-his-lips-burnt-for-eating-during-ramadan

Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by 99100(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
sarmiie:

pls expantiate further..who r d izalas n d derikas?? Why r dey rivals??..

Just like in Christianity were you have the Roman Catholics and others.... In Islam there are so many sects of the Islam religion i.e Izala(also known as Sunni),Derika,Shiite(also known as Shia) to name but a few.
But in the case of Kaduna, the Izala and the Derika are the most popular as so there is this rivalry between these two sect of Muslims.

I'm telling you, take the Christians away from north there would still be religion war but this time between either of Izala vs Derika ,Derika vs Shia ,Shia vs Izala ,etal.
When Sheikh Jafar an Izala Muslim scholar was assassinated in Kano the Izala's blamed it on their 'rivals'.
Each believes the other is hellbound .

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Emmysteve(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
I pray they lift the curfew before Friday. Can't just spend the weekend in this damn place
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by ennysongs(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kai oga no vex o no work 2moro
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Culin(f): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
All is well.. I just Pray this curfew ends soon because of students who will be resuming school
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by oladoya(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
sunnyshayne:

such comment is really uncalled for, do you know where he is and the condition he is in?, even those travelling through kd are trapped.

infact, how old are you? Have you ever seen crises?
sorry grandpa!! "Gbaranmi deleru"
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Godmother(f): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Brymo: I just came to spend my holiday in kd o, please naw, I actaully wanted to even go to d mkt today ...... Imagine d kind of confusion i might av gotten myself into. Kaduna no dai tire?

Babe I admire you o, going to spend d hols in KD *shocked*. Me nothing is taking me to the northern region during this hot boko period. Even Lagos here is hot and we use prayers to survive everyday, how much more the north.
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
may God heal this Land
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
OK we don hear
Who carry my Tecno Charger oo B4 another bomb go explode ?
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by begwong: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
sexzskil: My wet pvssy 4 sale

Meanwhile...

Nigeria-Has-Brinked!
Sheik shekau must be interested in your trade in stock in sambissa forest.
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by niceeric(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lilprocess: Fresh air things
GEJ till 2023.
infact till death do him and Naija part Looool
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by niceeric(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lilprocess: Fresh air things
GEJ till 2023.
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by chinex276(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
No!! Not my kaduna!
Place way i dey plan 2 enta next week? Ndi boko abeg make una park well
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Azboy34(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
pls wat z d meaning of Curfew? Hope d great abusite are SAVE? may Allah guide nd protect u all(amin suma amin):
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Brandomg: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
99100:

Just like in Christianity were you have the Roman Catholics and others.... In Islam there are so many sects of the Islam religion i.e Izala(also known as Sunni),Derika,Shiite(also known as Shia) to name but a few.
But in the case of Kaduna, the Izala and the Derika are the most popular as so there is this rivalry between these two sect of Muslims.

I'm telling you, take the Christians away from north there would still be religion war but this time between either of Izala vs Derika ,Derika vs Shia ,Shia vs Izala ,etal.
When Sheikh Jafar an Izala Muslim scholar was assassinated in Kano the Izala's blamed it on their 'rivals'.
Non believes the other is hell bound, this is a deliberate misrepresentation. Rivalry yes. They do have different opinions on how some issues should be addressed. Darika and Izala follows each other i prayer and also marry from each other.The only sect not in any eay acceptable to most Muslims are the shiites and they are a minority in Nigeria
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by memebreak(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Brymo: I just came to spend my holiday in kd o, please naw, I actaully wanted to even go to d mkt today ...... Imagine d kind of confusion i might av gotten myself into. Kaduna no dai tire?

I was just planning to go KD this afternoon before i hear about the blast, is it still safe for me to come by weekend? I tire for this Country
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
LOL wtf?!
Impeach his azz jor grin
Only tyrant governments give citizens curfew for government's recklessness. It won't solve anything.
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by vict505(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
you better coke back to Lagos
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Obinnau(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Stranded on the outskirts of kaduna,travelling down east. soldiers won't let us through.
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by abdulwastecx(m): 12:03am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=nagoma]

This is PDP trying to kill one of the opposition leaders. Everybody can see it coming.[/quote

stop this bullshit. bokoharram is real stop politicizing the situation. when will u people learn, throw your political bias and look at the bigger picture. we are all not safe in this country, our number enemy is corrupt government and bokoharram
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by jamace(m): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Security measure.
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by wexyee: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2014
sunnyshayne: I support it wholeheartedly, I have folks who are from Kd and I daily feel their pain.

we pray this madness with no boundaries end very soon.
my it has boundaries oooooo EAST!! ' we are not fools hav you ever heard of Boko Haram in east?
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by sarmiie(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2014
99100:

thanks...u've just enriched my knowledge.
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by winiwini: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2014
YOU CAN ALL WHAT RELIGION IS BRINGING US. I AM A CHRISTIAN. BELIEVING IN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, BUT I HATE BEEN RELIGIOUS, BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER EARN YOU HEAVEN.

YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL, BUT LETS BE MINDFUL THAT KADUNA ISSUE IS ABOUT TRIBE BUT NEVER RELIGION, HAUSA MUSLIMS WERE BUSY KILLING YORUBA MUSLIMS IN THE LAST CRISIS IN TUDUN WADA AND RIGASA AREA OF KADUNA *U CAN PROVE ME WRONG*.

BROTHERS, LETS EMBRACE EACH OTHER, NIGERIA ISSUE IS ABOUT TRIBE NOT ONLY RELIGION....ASK MY IGBO BROTHERS IF THEY TRULY LOVE YORUBA CHRISTIANS?

99100:

Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by 99100(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2014
winiwini: YOU CAN ALL WHAT RELIGION IS BRINGING US. I AM A CHRISTIAN. BELIEVING IN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, BUT I HATE BEEN RELIGIOUS, BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER EARN YOU HEAVEN.

YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL, BUT LETS BE MINDFUL THAT KADUNA ISSUE IS ABOUT TRIBE BUT NEVER RELIGION, HAUSA MUSLIMS WERE BUSY KILLING YORUBA MUSLIMS IN THE LAST CRISIS IN TUDUN WADA AND RIGASA AREA OF KADUNA *U CAN PROVE ME WRONG*.

BROTHERS, LETS EMBRACE EACH OTHER, NIGERIA ISSUE IS ABOUT TRIBE NOT ONLY RELIGION....ASK MY IGBO BROTHERS IF THEY TRULY LOVE YORUBA CHRISTIANS?

Yes the Yoruba muslims were temporarily scared away but not killed. Yes I was in Tudun wada when the crisis took place and to the best of my knowledge no Yoruba Muslim was killed. The hausaman grudges with Yorubas is that their kinsmen in the southwest voted for GEJ instead of Buhari or Ribadu. And for this reason the Yorubas were termed as 'minafikai' meaning hypocrites.
To your second paragraph ,Kaduna issue has always been religion and never tribe.In Kaduna,it is mostly the kataf (who are Christians) vs Hausa (who are Muslims) but never Hausa vs Guagi(also known as Guari) because Guagi are Muslims Muslims like the hausas.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by winiwini: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2014
I GAT THAT

BUT MOST GWARI'S ARE CHRISTIANS... KAGORO, KATAF, KAJE, GWARIS ARE CHRISTIAN.... JUST FEW GWARIS ARE MUSLIMS.

GOING BACK TO THE FIRST, I UNDERSTAND YOUR STATEMENT...'TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE'...BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, ITS MORE OF TRIBE TO RELIGION.

99100:

Yes the Yoruba muslims were temporarily scared away but not killed. Yes I was in Tudun wada when the crisis took place and to the best of my knowledge no Yoruba Muslim was killed. The hausaman grudges with Yorubas is that their kinsmen in the southwest voted for GEJ instead of Buhari or Ribadu. And for this reason the Yorubas were termed as 'minafikai' meaning hypocrites.
To your second paragraph ,Kaduna issue has always been religion and never tribe.In Kaduna,it is mostly the kataf (who are Christians) vs Hausa (who are Muslims) but never Hausa vs Guagi(also known as Guari) because Guagi are Muslims Muslims like the hausas.
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by 99100(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
winiwini: I GAT THAT

BUT MOST GWARI'S ARE CHRISTIANS... KAGORO, KATAF, KAJE, GWARIS ARE CHRISTIAN.... JUST FEW GWARIS ARE MUSLIMS.

GOING BACK TO THE FIRST, I UNDERSTAND YOUR STATEMENT...'TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE'...BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, ITS MORE OF TRIBE TO RELIGION.

1)The year 2000 sharia crisis ; Both 1st and 2nd.
2) Miss world crisis around 2003
3)What about the one that happened some few years back ;last year or 2years ago.When a bomb went off in Trikinia on a Sunday when service was still on just behind Abuja junction . In a 'reprisal' attack the residents of that area caught a Hausa okada rider and set him ablaze leading to a bloody religious crisis in the state.

You know what I lived in Kaduna for about a decade and half so trying to 'convince' me that kaduna crisis is about tribe and not religion will be an effort in futility.
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by Brymo: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
memebreak:

I was just planning to go KD this afternoon before i hear about the blast, is it still safe for me to come by weekend? I tire for this Country
cant asure u dat, but if it is important u could still come.
Re: Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna by winiwini: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
I STILL REMEMBER THE LAST ONE.... YOU CAN C THE THAT THE REPRISAL DID NOT AFFECT A YORUBA MUSLIM LIVING IN TRIKANIA, ROMA, ANGWAN SUNDAY, AND THAT EXPRESSWAY BEFORE THE OVER-HEAD BRIDGE. ITS ONLY THE HAUSAS THAT ARE BEEN TARGETTED AND KILLED.....I AGREE WITH YOU, BUT THEY JUST TURN IT RELIGIOUS FOR SELFISH PURPOSE.

99100:

1)The year 2000 sharia crisis ; Both 1st and 2nd.
2) Miss world crisis around 2003
3)What about the one that happened some few years back ;last year or 2years ago.When a bomb went off in Trikinia on a Sunday when service was still on just behind Abuja junction . In a 'reprisal' attack the residents of that area caught a Hausa okada rider and set him ablaze leading to a bloody religious crisis in the state.

You know what I lived in Kaduna for about a decade and half so trying to 'convince' me that kaduna crisis is about tribe and not religion will be an effort in futility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) / The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila In Religious Complicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.