Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others (109369 Views)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... / How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
An Observation:
While I still have some data left on my MTN SME data plan (20.11MB) to be precised, MTN left that MB and started deducting from my main account. When I switched my data service on my phone, I got a notification that for so so so KB data usage, you have been 200 and something naira.
Why is MTN trying to act up their wayo here? Please, keep an eye on your airtime by switching off your mobile data service at intervals to ensure that your credit is safe, otherwise it will be wipe out by MTN while you will be thinking that you are browsing with your SME subscription plan.
Is there anybody with similar experience(s) on this MTN SME plans? Share your experience. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by obosirow: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na wa oo
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
obosirow: Na wa oo
That's what I discovered.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform

Hello fellow Nairalanders,
I have observed that MTN is billing my data usage on two platforms, as they are now billing me from my SME subscription as well as from my airtime at the same time.
You should therefore keep an eye on your airtime if you are currently subscribed to the MTN SME data subscription plans.
This is my discovery. Thank you.

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by eljimmah: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Themaingate: WHEN I KNOW I CAN GET UNLIMITED DATA FOR FREE HERE http://limitedsite.com/computer-free-browsing-and-tips/mtn-magic-sim-is-back-and-better/

dude your site has issues....
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
eljimmah:

dude your site has issues....

clear your browser cache
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by steryj(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
luluosas:
Get across to Asanga on +2348069340417 (WhatsApp). Tell him luluosas referred you. Thank you.
pls am new on this SME thing, can i be referred by you to the same guy pls?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by steryj(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=luluosas]
Get across to Asanga on +2348069340417 (WhatsApp). Tell him luluosas referred you. Thank you.[/quote
...but mine is MTN! Thanks.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by steryj(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
luluosas:
Thank you so much for the patronage. I am very grateful.
How can I buy from you?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
steryj:
pls am new on this SME thing, can i be referred by you to the same guy pls?
For Etisalat data, yes. I referred that person because he was asking me of Etisalat data which I don't have yet. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
steryj:
How can I buy from you?
Through recharge cards or by bank payment. Call me on 081-448-455-24. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by steryj(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
luluosas:
Through recharge cards or by bank payment. Call me on 081-448-455-24. Thank you.
I just contacted you on whatsapp now.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
steryj:
Okay. Let me check. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
steryj:
Connected now. Thank you very much.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by eljimmah: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Themaingate:

clear your browser cache

aiite tanx
but is the free call still working
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Teknireich(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
luluosas:

Nyce work Mr. Luluosas..but looking at all your posts...u have revealed so much about this data sharing package. I do this business too and I feel by many of your writeups...many competitors have gotten the info they need to startup...U get.

If they cannot buy 250MB and be convinced then they don't deserve to enjoy this great package. As a business man....information is your strenght...please.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hello all,
There seems to be some network hitches as I am trying to send data without any success.
A response from the service says "Thank you for using our service"
Please, be patient as I will continue to try to send out your data to you.
Thank you very much for your patronage. GOD bless you all.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Teknireich:

Nyce work Mr. Luluosas..but looking at all your posts...u have revealed so much about this data sharing package. I do this business too and I feel by many of your writeups...many competitors have gotten the info they need to startup...U get.

If they cannot buy 250MB and be convinced then they don't deserve to enjoy this great package. As a business man....information is your strenght...please.

Thanks.
You are welcome sir. How is business doing on your side?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
luluosas: Hello all,
There seems to be some network hitches as I am trying to send data without any success.
A response from the service says "Thank you for using our service"
Please, be patient as I will continue to try to send out your data to you.
Thank you very much for your patronage. GOD bless you all.
All cleared now. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Birniwa(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
My MTN plan starts from today 24th August 2014. Here are my pricing:

250MB - N400
500MB - N750
750MB - N1100
1GB - N1400

To buy any of these bundles, contact me via BBM PIN: 798C5A98

Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2014
Hello,
Good morning all.
Please messages on my MTN line no longer delivered since three days now. If you want to transfer to me via share and sell, please also send me a SMS on my Glo line too about your transfer 08051516844
If you are also sending recharge pins, please do same using my Glo line too.
Thank you all for your patronage. I am very grateful.
GOD bless you all.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2014
N
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
GOD bless you all that have been encouraging me in this business. The people you have brought to me are really wonderful people and by the grace of GOD, business is going smoothly and I promise never to disappoint you in anyway. I do really appreciates.
Thank you all and GOD bless.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by walnaj: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2014
luluosas: An Observation:
While I still have some data left on my MTN SME data plan (20.11MB) to be precised, MTN left that MB and started deducting from my main account. When I switched my data service on my phone, I got a notification that for so so so KB data usage, you have been 200 and something naira.
Why is MTN trying to act up their wayo here? Please, keep an eye on your airtime by switching off your mobile data service at intervals to ensure that your credit is safe, otherwise it will be wipe out by MTN while you will be thinking that you are browsing with your SME subscription plan.
Is there anybody with similar experience(s) on this MTN SME plans? Share your experience. Thank you.
I think you should note your acc bal b4 and after surfing the net. You will find out that after you off the data and the message is displayed, your acc bal still remains the same. C

2 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by princealbashir: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
luluosas: Good morning wonderful people. Hope you all had a wonderful night rest.
Just to let you all know that my current SME data share plan has 29 days validity period today 2nd August, 2014.
Thank you all for your patronage so far. GOD bless you all.

Hey guy. Please currently how many days do you've left on your current data plan
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
princealbashir:

Hey guy. Please currently how many days do you've left on your current data plan
30 days. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by avalontony(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
luluosas:
Thank you so much for the patronage. I am very grateful.

how far.....I wan buy data
mtn
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by princealbashir: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2014
luluosas:
30 days. Thank you.

how much is MTN 1gb ?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
princealbashir:

how much is MTN 1gb ?
N1,300.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
avalontony:

how far.....I wan buy data
mtn
It's avalable please. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc / Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Airtel APN On Universal Modem

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.