Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,678 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets (25103 Views)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Fostercat(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
We all know that most adults nd teens indulge in pre marital sex a lot as it is the order of the day.some of them play safe too by using condoms.
I do know that it is the guys that go buy the condoms, but recently I noticed that young ladies come to the stores ask for condoms not minding how they are looked upon.its strange?
Ladies in house have you bought condoms b4? Share the experience. Guys have u seen a lady come to buy condoms? Let's hear you.
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by vizkiz: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
You preach against peeps having unprotected sex...Now they get condoms, you guys are still complaining....Wtf is the problem with y'all angry

85 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Fostercat(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
vizkiz: You preach against peeps having unprotected sex...Now they get condoms, you guys are still complaining....Wtf is the problem with y'all angry
By their comments we know those who fail comprehension in school. Lol

32 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by mascot87(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
My take is that u should mind ur business & stop being interested in what other people are buying @ d supermarket

72 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Fostercat(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
mascot87: My take is that u should mind ur business & stop being interested in what other people are buying @ d supermarket

If u have nothing to share, look and pass

7 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by heatmeup(f): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Fostercat:
By their comments we know those who fail comprehension in school. Lol
u failed to comprehend what u wrote urself .read again

35 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by mascot87(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Fostercat:

If u have nothing to share, look and pass

Aiit sir smiley

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
me i simply wait in the car while my bf do the buying.
I'm not shy,but i ve a temper wen it comes to pple not minding der bu. #Lobatan

20 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by IAMBREEZY: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Enypie: me i simply wait in the car while my bf do the buying.
hmmm
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Fostercat(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Enypie: me i simply wait in the car while my bf do the buying.
I feel that is the right tin to do.

2 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
pls,wats condom....neva hrd of dat word b4

9 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by phabulous88(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: pls,wats condom....neva hrd of dat word b4

Condom is that something that a man puts ontop his something in order to enter your something. It’s used to prevent somethings from entering into your something that may result in unwanted something.

227 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Fostercat:
I feel that is the right tin to do.
Absolutely!
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by ebullientV(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
It shouldn't be a big deal.

Just that in matters like this(especially in Naija) everyone wants 2 b a holier-than-thou.

So when they hear someone looking for/paying 4 something like that, they all want 2 give this kind of look, that makes one think he must be d worst kind of sinner living on d earth's surface..

14 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Fostercat(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
ebullientV: It shouldn't be a big deal.

Just that in matters like this(especially in Naija) everyone wants 2 b a holier-than-thou.

So when they hear someone looking for/paying 4 something like that, they all want 2 give this kind of look, that makes one think he must be d worst kind of sinner living on d earth's surface..

Bros forget. We all know that most young ladies indulge in pre marital sex. But they do not need to come tell the whole world. It means nothing wen it's other ladies or other persons sisters. Will you give ur younger sister whose age is btw18 & 20 who is not married a hand shake wen you walk into a supermarket nd see in her paying for a condom nd she tells you see you later, I need to go Bleep? Of course you may know she Bleep, but seeing her buying a condom in a supermarket? ?

9 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by ebullientV(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Fostercat:

Bros forget. We all know that most young ladies indulge in pre marital sex. But they do not need to come tell the whole world. It means nothing wen it's other ladies. Will you give ur younger sister whose age is btw18 & 20 who is not married a hand shake wen you walk into a supermarket nd see in her paying for a condom nd she tells you see you later, I need to go Bleep?
Lol.. cheesy

of course I wouldn't shake her... But that does not mean I'd castigate her or treat her like some terrible sinner.

I agree with what you say bro.. But what i earlier on said, still is what I stand by- no one holy pass..

9 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Fostercat(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
ebullientV: Lol.. cheesy

of course I wouldn't shake her... But that does not mean I'd castigate her or treat her like some terrible sinner.

I agree with what you say bro.. But what i earlier on said, still is what I stand by- no one holy pass..
No body is castigating or calling anybody a sinner. I just feel the ladies should allow d guys do the condom buying.guys Wat do you think? Ladies Wat do you think?

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by ebullientV(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Fostercat:
No body is castigating or calling anybody a sinner. I just feel the ladies should allow d guys do the condom buying.guys Wat do you think? Ladies Wat do you think?
Really?

Then U might as well tell d pple who produce condoms 4 females to stop doing so... Becos i don't see ur GF pleading wt u 2 hlp her d buy a pack of female condoms from d supermarket... Neither do I c u accepting such a request. grin

9 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by toluxa1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Better to be protected undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by yommy2sure(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
How jobless can some people be? Your headache is about who is buying condom? Na your money or ur ynash? Worse you are actively attacking everyone that have a contrary view to your puck-nosing attitude. How old are you enh?

11 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
I think they are smart, prevention is berra than craw - craw.

6 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Odika1: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
@op why are u taking panadol for another person's headache,na waa for u o.

3 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
There is nothing wrong and shameful about it. Playing safe is the best way to go in a working society.

4 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by toluxa1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: pls,wats condom....neva hrd of dat word b4

Omo Unilorin, you can lie ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/1806528/promo-price-ainol-ax3-quad
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
If the shyte would stop babies making babies & reduce the spread of STD's then make them carry go abeg! Knack till you quench e no concern me.....Eish

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by francescainnoce(f): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Not that I have bought one before however their is absolutely nothing wrong with a female or a lady buying condom provided they are of age.
C'mon op, not that they are actually buying a dicccc, it's just condom used for protection not for bombing..

11 Likes

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by bennyrazz: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Let them buy jare grin

1 Like

Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by XVIER(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
What's my own?
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by ichommy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
She vowed not to buy again when people stair at her at a Pharmacy.
Re: What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets by Guykhena(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers / 7 Ways To Test True Love / Last Night I Put Prick For 2 Separate Okpos Toto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.