Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? (55204 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by arvinsloane(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
What will you do if you got home after work and meet your son like this with your living room messed up with paint?

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lol! His smile is so cute!
I don't even want to imagine it!

27 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Smartsyn(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
hmmmm, I'll just go inside and sleep, the mother should go and do her job.

169 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by arvinsloane(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: hmmmm, I'll just go inside and sleep, the mother should go and do her job.
hahahahahaha..... your TV is gone o

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Aizebioje(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Spank him and make him kneel in the paint till he falls asleep... Then laugh about it in a year or two. Loooool

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: hmmmm, I'll just go inside and sleep, the mother should go and do her job.

And what is the wife's job?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by dytbabe: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
What can I do na, woke up some days back, lil man woke up before me and on gettin to the sitting room, he already soaked the sitting room rug in water *dont ask me how he got the water*, poured his cocopops everywhere *arghhhh*. And no food for him that mornin, he cried till I gave him indomie.
U don't wanna imagine the smell I got after I came back frm work.

Kids are jst wonderdul in their own ways

68 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Mohitto: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hahahahahaha
i'll do exactly what this parent must have done: Snap him and treasure the moment for ever. Its so cute.

40 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by snazzylove: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mohitto: Hahahahahaha
i'll do exactly what this parent must have done: Snap him and treasure the moment for ever. Its so cute.

Right behind you. I'll snap him and treasure it as long as I live grin. Its so cool. But am sure he'll get some spanking from daddy cheesy

31 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by shugacaneman: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
this is not my portion, IJN

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by egopersonified(f): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.

Edited:***una wicked ohh, 60 likes for this piece of rubbish, the heart of man is dangerously wicked indeed**

77 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.

Paint may contain lead and lead is poisonous.
It kills so you should not allow it stay on the child one second longer after you've found him.

Wash him immediately.

38 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Where is the mum ?

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by MadCow1: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
What Son? angry

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Kalvan: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
bukatyne:

And what is the wife's job?

To cook and clean.

34 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by tbagjames(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will get him a drawing board and painting brushes. We just discovered an artist in the family.

113 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by myola777(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin holalaha! the child has already discovered his talent from a tender age lol. painter lomo, just keep his tools for him.

40 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'ld take a before-and-after pic of how badly I dealt with him angry

29 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by ebullientV(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
That'll be d day he knows there's a difference between father and mother, dad and mum...

22 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by nikkypearl(f): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
*FAINT* embarassed

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Afritop(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
breezy047:

Paint contains lead and lead is poisonous.
It kills so you should not allow it stay on the child one second longer after you've found him.

Wash him immediately.
SORRY O! MY MAMA WILL BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU. SHE NO GO CARE WHETHER PAINT DEY YOUR BODY OR NOT. YOUR TEARS WILL WASH THE PAINT AWAY

95 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by scribble: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
rABBISH

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by markpenk: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'm baffled at some of the topics that make frontpage these days. What is this doing on the frontpage? Aren't there better topics and things to talk about? This is why I hardly come to NL these days. *smh*

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by horllami07(f): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
No mata hw tired i am,i'll make sure to clean the house and d boy cos i can't leave everything messy like dat till d next day and my boy can't go to sleep like dat either. But God knws I'll beat d hell out of dat boy before he goes to sleep.

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Blackchampion(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ever thought of committing suicide? Share ur experience
https://www.nairaland.com/1812990/ever-thought-committing-suicide
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by godG: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
If the child has an annoying history of being destructive, s/he go hear am! However, if s/he is just trying to be creative for the first time, I would spare the rod that day hoping such wouldn't happen again.

The day he tries that again, ...

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by AbuMikey(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
gringrin

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by popson1st: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
May be in my dream sha..
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by miss2895(f): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will laugh so hard. I will be to angry to beat him

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by akpanikpe(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kalvan:

To cook and clean.
GBAM!

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by BrAkingNews: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
that won't be play over

Defence HQ says the technician involved in Mi-15 crash has been found...alive
>>> http://www./nigerian-politics-news/defence-hq-says-the-technician-involved-in-mi-15-crash/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos)