Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP (11876 Views)

Rented Crowds At PDP Rallies / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Ayekotoo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
The Osun State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has said Governor Rauf Aregbesola has been renting crowds from all parts of the state and other states under the control of the All Progressives Congress to attend his rallies.
The Publicity Secretary of Osun PDP, Mr. Bola Ajao, told our correspondent that mammoth crowds had also attended the rallies of the party’s candidate, Senator Iyiola Omisore, in different parts of the state. Ajao spoke in reaction to claims by the APC that the crowds that attended Aregbesola’s campaigns in Ejigbo, Ilesa, and other parts of the state were signs that the governor would be re-elected.
He said the APC was being myopic to think the large turnout of crowds translated to electoral victory and added that the PDP candidate would win the August 9 governorship election despite Aregbesola’s rallies with 'rented’ crowds.
The Osun PDP spokesperson also stated that Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi; Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole; and Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun, had also contributed crowds to Aregbesola’s rallies.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/aregbesola-using-rented-crowds-for-rallies-pdp/#comments

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by adioolayi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Warreva.

My Nairalanders.....with dedication and hardwork on calculated risks....success is sure. I made FTC on three topics at a time.
This calls for celebration.......join me as we all eat our breakfast at our respective home grin.
To my wifeeOluwabukola....I love you
@Op, Oga seun and Mod......I am grateful

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Ayekotoo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Osunites are waiting for your Army, Police, Ndlea, Boys Scout, SSS and other security agencies that will help you rig the election. Awon akotileta

38 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Ayekotoo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
When PDP whines it means Aregbesola strategies are winning. You can’t fight “evil” by “siddon look.” You fight evil with evil. There is NO way for Omisore in Osun

48 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by fijiano202(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
oyaa...u are given permission to rent ur own crowd.......shekenah

31 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Ugojames(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Seriously! Is this what Nigerian politics has come to ? cry

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by justi4jesu(f): 5:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Who cares....
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by bunmioguns(m): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2014
undecided
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by misterh(m): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2014
This is petty from PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by dytbabe: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2014
grin grin :S grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Warlord3000(m): 5:38am On Jul 24, 2014
Renting ko.. Borrowing ni...

Mtscheeeew tongue

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by kkkp: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:38am On Jul 24, 2014
i see

19 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Austindark(m): 5:39am On Jul 24, 2014
APC is fast losing it, so so fast.
they lack d needed think tanks dat PDP has

make dis man Noh go rent bokoboys by mistake o

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by gbaskiboy: 5:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Anyhow victory is the main thing.
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by disloman(m): 5:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Ao much APC paid them?If u can't figure that out,Una lie pass devil's own.

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by shidof(m): 5:49am On Jul 24, 2014
lolzzz! too early for pdp to be crying, why nt wait till August 9th now. Who will vote for an ex-criminal, a civilized tout as a governor, wats PDP even taking State Of Osun for? Omoluabi ni wa ni ipinle osun. No way for Omisore nd his oga at d top till eternity

25 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Ayekotoo(m): 5:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Is it that PDP doesn't have governors that can campaign for them? Atleast, they still have Governors like T.A Orji, Uduaghan, Idris Wada et all.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Edwardhead(m): 5:52am On Jul 24, 2014
THAT'S APC FOR YOU
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Isiterere(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2014
This is too petty nah, I expect PDP Kerosine to be swaying crowd to their rally by now but reverse is the case .

ALL IZZ WELL

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by gabriel212: 5:57am On Jul 24, 2014
same was said by APC against pdp in Ekiti until reality dawn on them. had pdp forgot so soon that in 2011, it was only in osun they did loss presidential election to the ACN in the south west?
In K1 voice
pdp oma kan yin wan ti pee yin!

14 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by philips70(m): 5:58am On Jul 24, 2014
As usual they are prepararing ground for a lethal rigging. Eventually when they are announced by the ever willing INEC they will tell you rented crowd and social media do not win elections for you like in Ekiti. Osun people should not take for granted what happened in Ekiti.

12 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Adeniyi077(m): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2014
LOL
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by sammieguze(m): 6:04am On Jul 24, 2014
I de look. August don enter finish
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by megabyte2(f): 6:04am On Jul 24, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by yinchar(m): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2014
Why cant they post the picture of their own mammoth crowd of their rallies?.. grin grin grin..lol tongue tongue tongue, Quote me anywhere if Aregberascal didnt win this election, I will surely delete this my moniker/profile registered since 2007...Am throwing this challenge open to anyone that registered before 2010 (not newbies) and wants to bet with his/her moniker/profile with me to quote me...time starts now

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2014
This crowd doesn't look rented to me. By the way, when a huge crowd showed up for fayose's rally it meant acceptance now it's Apc and it's called "rented crowd", politicians self. Anyway, omisore's has no business at bola ige house as there is no vacancy there.

13 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by amakufrancis(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2014
i no fit lauqh, beefinq between PDP and APC...
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Smartsyn(m): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2014
PDP should go rent theirs too... haba

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Aromas: 6:17am On Jul 24, 2014
APC are found of pulling crowds but lack the credibility to win election, likewise wot happens in Ekiti when outgoing Fayemi was doing his campaign @ Oluyemi Kayode stadium. Ekiti people vote out TINUBU also d way Ondo state rejected him.
Wot is d essence of progressive when you're not promote as at d appropriate time you've to
Wot is d essence of progressive when the gov't delay 3months salaries?
Wot is d essence of progressive who claim to follow Pa Awo system of leadership but refuses to reduce institution fees when Pa Awo himself declare it free during his time
Wot is d essence of urban renewal when they can't provide another means of survival to Okada men mostly our graduates including the civil servants can't take loan from gov't n purchase just 3bedroom flat from gov't housing estate??
Wot's d essence of MESSIAH we clamouring for who can't solve our basic problems but knows how to implement laws to benefit themselves.
Am not saying PDP are beta dan APC but in dis our own SouthWest political zones of Nigeria.
We are tired of APC!!!!
We are tired of enlist people!!!!!!
We are tired of hungry!!!!!
We need change and it has stated in ONDO follow by EKITI next is OSUN and d rest coming 2015.
Alliance of Pickpocket Company

10 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by ksbusari(m): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Na only politics PDP knw. Dem no get plan for development. Oloshis

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by OLAplusONE(m): 6:25am On Jul 24, 2014
People Deceiving People...ur days are numbered in the land..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) / Magu: APC Leaders Meet Over Presidency, National Assembly Crisis / Breaking: Fani-kayode, Odumakin Drag Efcc To Court Over Threat, Claims N20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.