Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari (26240 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Buhari Incited Kaduna Bombing - CHAIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by nnamdibig(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and All Progressive Congress chieftain, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has suggested that the attack on General Muhammed Buhari in Kaduna might be the work of trained snipers charged to assassinate the opposition leader.
El-Rufai made the allegation via his facebook account, where he wrote, “INTERESTING TIMES: Buhari cautions Jonathan against impunity. Two days later, Boko Haram responds to this by bombing Buhari’s convoy. Are these the Snipers at work? And who are they working for? It does not take a genius to know.
May Allah Expose all the purveyors of evil and division, Destroy their agenda and Defeat them in their war against our citizens, Amen.
- Nasir El-Rufai”

He argued that the attack came two days after Buhari cautioned Jonathan against impunity. It will be recalled that former President Olusegun Obasanjo made mention of trained snipers to mow down some selected politicians in his famous letter to President Jonathan.
Opposition leader Muhammadu Buhari was the target of the second bomb attack in the northern city of Kaduna on Wednesday but escaped unhurt.
Eye witnesses said the attack had targeted former Head of State and opposition leader, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.
Two vehicles in the convoy of the All Progressives Party (APC) chieftain were burnt in the blast.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/kaduna-bombing-el-rufai-alleges-assassination-attempt-buhari#sthash.0uGb6ZX8.dpuf

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by adioolayi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
We know

It is simply FTC galore for my.....the feeling is so amazing! To my fellow Nairalanders trying hard to achieve this ...your time will come!
My wife..Oluwabukola..I love you.
Stigar

Thank you @mod, Op and Oga Seun

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by hopilo: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
THE BOKO HARAM THE STARTED IS NOW HUNTING THEM. ARE WE NOT AWARE IN ONE OF BOKO VIDEOS WHEN THE SAID THEY WILL BE ATTACKING THE POLITICIANS FROM NORTH? WHY BRING GEJ.

60 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by talktimi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Trained snipers do not miss their target especially when its so slow moving through city traffic. By the way, I thought snipers use guns instead of bombs and from a distance sef ? El Rufai is trying to incite a problem he wont be around to douse since he probably has assorted visas to his name. Lets pray for Nigeria against dangerous bigots and their mechanisms. We know what Nasir is insinuating, can he back it up face to face ?

130 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by gramci: 4:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Interestingly supporters of APC are now after themselves. Karma na real bittch

24 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by yinkarh187(m): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2014
there maybe sence in whatever dis man is sayin fa

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by greggng: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2014
I have karpasky internet security 2014 and can be used for multiple device maximum of 5 . Serious buyers should contact me on 08062593234 price is 10k only. Is a one year key
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Austindark(m): 5:40am On Jul 24, 2014
air-refuse abi na el-rufai, abeg noh come create tension for Nigeria

we all know that Nigeria is already a bombing ground as a result of bad government which u re part of.

pls stop calling names and run back to hiding hole...
u will soon say gej

12 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by seguntijan(m): 5:41am On Jul 24, 2014
The three largest religions in the world which are islam,christianity and buddism DO NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE. The terrorism that is going on in the world today is as a result of the evil and selfish desires of some politicians. why we hear of terrorism in Islamic countries today is because of political instability. Al queada,boko haram, and al shabad are all groups sponsored by political power mongers. They use islam to brain wash young minds to achieve their evil desires because they every religious person can die for his/her religion. Pakistan,iraq,iran,afganistan,syria,egypt, sudan and our Nigeria are all countries with political instabilities. Where evil men try to get the attention of the government by throwing bombs to kill the innocent people. If you dont believe me, it might surprise you to know that united arab emirates(dubai),malaysia,qartar and indonesia are also islamic countries,but have you ever heared of terrorism there?. Infact most people that are pointing accusing fingers on islam will pack their loads and run to dubai if given the chance. Saudi arabia is the headquarters of islam, dont you think if islam teaches violence then saudi arabia will be more violent than countries like iran, pakistan etc. But it cant happen because saudi arabia practises monarchy and therefore no room for bloody thirsty politicians. Osama was killed just few meters away from the pakistani military barrack, which means he has some backings in the government and in the military. Thesame goes to shekau he has spys in the military that's why he looks invinsible. I know by now some people might be thinking of the 9:11 attack that happen in usa. They did it so that the usa will quickly withdraw their troops in the middle east and then the politicians will have a free group to use the minds of the young people to inflict terror on people, then the government will get their attention. Have you ever heard of an 80 or 60 year old suicide bomber? I dont think so. Or if they exist it means they are few. They cant use the elderly people because they know that they have studied the quran cover to cover, so it becomes hard to brainwash them. Boko haram said they want islamic rule in northern nigeria and western education is a sin and the best way to tell the nigerian government this is by bombing and killing christians and the fellow muslims. Just recently a muslim nigerian airforce personel was killed, the late emir of kano was targeted, a senator's wife was also taken. Does this make sense to you? If you want islamic rule, then why go after your islamic leaders. If they have no politcal links then i guess most of their attacks should be in southern nigeria where christians are many than in the north. We should respect one another believe,wether jesus christ is the son of God or not. We should also know that what seem right before you might be wrong before someone else and vice versa. I think the once respected nigerian army that fought for 3 years to be together and declared peace in sieria loane,ivory coast,dafur,zimbabwe and liberia can end boko haram in just 3 month if they dont have spy. Nigerian people north,south,east and west we should not fight each other because of some evil politicians. We should all pray that we scale through this challenge and by God's grace boko haram shall be history. INSHA ALLAH. God bless the federal repulblic of Nigeria. Long live Nigeria

122 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Adeniyi077(m): 5:41am On Jul 24, 2014
The way some people reason 'sha'.
Only God can save this broken generation.
However, I pray we all find divine protection.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by kinguwem: 5:42am On Jul 24, 2014
Nemesis! The evil that men do, live with them.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by millhouse: 5:42am On Jul 24, 2014
Does this man think everybody is so gullible? Nigerian politics stinks!

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Theben(m): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Now i have no more doubts. BUHARI IS THE MAIN BOKO HARAM SPONSOR. You dont have to be a genius to know this. If he was targeted, i swear he would be dead by now.

The claim is just to take attention off him as the main sponsor.

59 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Alexchubee(m): 5:46am On Jul 24, 2014
See who is pointing fingers, karma always serving your orders since time memorial...

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by YoursGEJ(m): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Obj said it in his letter last year o. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by IGBAACHI: 5:50am On Jul 24, 2014
APC IS SO DESPERATE TO CHANGE THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE THE JANJAWEEDIANS. BUHARI'S CAR WAS SPRAYED WITH SEVERAL BULLETS AND BOMB AT A CLOSE RANGE AND YET NOBODY WAS HURT. FORGET THE MINOR INJURIES CLAIMEF FOR THE 2 GUARDS, IT IS AN AFTER THOUGHT. ABEG MAKE WE HEAR SOMETHING.

ONLY APC, AND APC ALONE WILL PLUNGE NIGERIA INTO A BLOOD BATH, because OF DESPERATION FOR POWER.

33 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 24, 2014
gramci: Interestingly supporters of APC are now after themselves. Karma na real bitch

1. Sunnis hate Shias
2. Shias hate sunnis
3. Sunnis hate sufis
4. Salafis hate wahabbis
5. Wahabbis loathe salafis.
6. Tijanniya hate khariji
7. Salafis disdain tijanniya
8. Wahabis against tijaniyaa

Islam preaches enough religion to hate, never enough religion to love.
Too many mufually destructive sects all worshiping the idol all@h

33 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by LMAyedun(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2014
millhouse: Does this man think everybody is so gullible? Nigerian politics stinks!
El-Rufai talks like an Illiterate all in the name of Kangaroo politics.
SMH!

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by zicoraads: 5:57am On Jul 24, 2014
And it doesn't take a genious to realise that no one could have survived in that car that i saw. Haba! Are we this foolish? Those cars wwere too scarred for no one to have esaped unhurt. That attack has 'staged' written all over it.

Am not a proponent of either APC or PDP, but one thing I am sure of is that, if it was 'boko haram' that targeted Buhari as they are claiming, and with the level of damage that I saw, Buhari would have been 6 feet under the ground now.

Someone of el-rufai's standing in the society should know that rasing baseless and provoking questions in a period when the nation is suffering from daily occurencess of lawlessness is doing more harm than good to the nation. But I guess anything to further their selfish political interests, even if it means the death of a 'few' Nigerians. It is true that Jonathan is not particularly political savvy. But since he came to power, the north has made it clear they don't like the man from Bayelsa, and with these incidents and baseless questions that are solely meant to incite, one begins to wonder as to the continued insurgency even in the face of a massive national and international onslaught.

19 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Opiosko: 5:59am On Jul 24, 2014
hh cheesy
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by gramci: 5:59am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:

1. Sunnis hate Shias
2. Shias hate sunnis
3. Sunnis hate sufis
4. Salafis hate wahabbis

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by sammieguze(m): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Joke
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by disloman(m): 6:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Wasn't surprised d bombers failed cos the bombers r as clueless as their oga.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Igholize(m): 6:04am On Jul 24, 2014
It very obvious dat' it was APc dat plan nd masterminded d bombing putting buhari in d scene so as 2 erase d stigma dat' dey re boko haram sponsors nd make it seems dat it was PDP dat masterminded d bombing... Note, PDP is d party ruling so, dey can't terrorise dier own regime. We re nt gullible, d film wey una produce nd direct in kaduna 2 clear nd obvious. RIP 2 innocent nigerian's dat died. Nemesis awaits u all dat is causin d nation pains

16 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by mu2sa2: 6:04am On Jul 24, 2014
The attempt on Buhari's life may not necessarily be the handiwork of boko haram, but what's certain is that enemies of Buhari want the general out of the way before 2015. Assassins are on the prowl and this may just be the beginning. 2015 desperadoes should know that they are riding on a tigers back in all these shenanigans.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by ichidodo: 6:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Who in the APC wants Buhari dead?? Whose ambition is Buhari blocking??..

10 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by shidof(m): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:

1. Sunnis hate Shias
2. Shias hate sunnis
3. Sunnis hate sufis
4. Salafis hate wahabbis

ua notin but a congenital fool with this ur dumb analysis. Islam is not a divided religion lyk urs, as a muslim, we ol believed and worship only one God( Allah)and belief in ol his prophet jesus inclusive, one book(Quran) , same and the best ways of greeting, greetings of ol d prophet, jesus inclusive(salam alaekum, peace be unto u) and best of ol, i cn pray in any mosque i want, wether tijaniyat, sunnis or Ahamdiyyah mosque unlike xtians where deeper life cn't worship in catholic churchs and islam doesn't tolerate bid'ah(innovation) unlike xtianity where ur men of gods ve removed ol d part dt doesn't satisfy dere worldly desires frm bible by condeming most of the commandment from old-testament even some in new testament.And my own islam doesn't tolerate or aids killing of innocent souls nd terrorism.just read, digest and do try to ask or learn abt oda pples religion b4 u'll start typing rubbish cos of free 5Mb nd do tell me any religion dt is as uniform as islam.

22 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by akin66(m): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2014
OBJ said it in his letter ..Lol obj now a prophet.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Neaman(m): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2014
BUHARI's plot to gain public SYMPATHY..

14 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Smartsyn(m): 6:11am On Jul 24, 2014
hmmm
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by datguru: 6:12am On Jul 24, 2014
I just wished the bombers succeeded . sad

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by yousee(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2014
talktimi: Trained snipers do not miss their target especially when its so slow moving through city traffic. By the way, I thought snipers use guns instead of bombs and from a distance sef ? El Rufai is trying to incite a problem he wont be around to douse since he probably has assorted visas to his name. Lets pray for Nigeria against dangerous bigots and their mechanisms. We know what Nasir is insinuating, can he back it up face to face ?
Thank you bro.
I get sickened when all talk about the explosions in kaduna is about buhari.

People died for crying out loud! Are they not equally important?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' / Etiebet Dumps APC For PDP In Akwa Ibom / Seyi Makinde Congratulates Adeleke After Triumph At Osun Election Tribunal. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.