Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (435362 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Gibjewel: What an interesing story, I caught up with u guys within 48hrs. Good job u av here Audrey........u ar loaded with God's gift. Pls keep it coming. But wait ooo, why u con pack too much wahala (trouble) 4 Oleng na, d poor girl never enjoy life a bit. Infact, I don tag her "crying maching".
Weldone! Tanx dear. Na so sum pple lyf b o! "Crying machine" I tink I lyk dt name. I hv a friend who cries @ d drop of a hat. *i hpe she's nt reading dis*. Dis girl sabi cry ehn! Evn wen u dey pray 4 am, she go dey cry. She worse pass Oleng sef

2 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
shaks97: the stupid girl go come get belle
Lol!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
ifynwa15: Audrey darl pls show up and quench my thirst, cant wait to know what will happen next, u're the best Audrey
Update comin soon. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
aprilwise: E don happen
Yes o!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: It's cool, right? wink
It won't b cool if u r right o!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Candis009: Hahahahahahaha :DHahahahahahaha

I am so much loving ds. Dave was sexing her yl Eric made luv to her,Dats d difference
Nw dts hilarious
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
debybeautyworld: ghen ...ghen...ghen...ghen...I see danger, Oleng get pregie again. Audrey u too much joor
Hmmm....we go c. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by halfcaste1: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
WTF! I actually didn't see dis coming. U sabi twist story sha. Abeg twist Dave comot 4d story na. I hpe Oleng's in-laws won't find out abt dis o! Michelle go use am do suya. I just fell in love with Eric all over again. Weldone girl! #teameric/oleng *teamtruelove
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Essyydiamond(f): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Okinjay:
Na correct update fii revive me like this ooo..*goes back to faint mode*

ahhhhhhh! Sis Audrey we r talking abt a life here, Okinjay just fainted wont u do smthing abt it now now now8-). Na only update fit wake n i don dey pour am water since. D people wey dey sell d water sef com say na only u fit wake am. Oya update fast fast.:*

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Vickthoriah(f): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Oleng's tears wil continue if she gets pregie peren....*pacing until next update*
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
halfcaste1: WTF! I actually didn't see dis coming. U sabi twist story sha. Abeg twist Dave comot 4d story na. I hpe Oleng's in-laws won't find out abt dis o! Michelle go use am do suya. I just fell in love with Eric all over again. Weldone girl! #teameric/oleng *teamtruelove
Told ya! Ur beef 4 Dave no b here o! Lol! Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Okinjay(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Essyydiamond:
ahhhhhhh! Sis Audrey we r talking abt a life here, Okinjay just fainted wont u do smthing abt it now now now8-). Na only update fit wake n i don dey pour am water since. D people wey dey sell d water sef com say na only u fit wake am. Oya update fast fast.:*
Hahahahahaha....Auuuuddddrrrreeeyyyy, you no wan hear our humble cry bah?? Essyydiamond,continue pouring the water oo..*goes back to faint mode*
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Essyydiamond:
Laf wan kill me 4 hre o! Make I no bother 2 edit incase d tin wan enta coma
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by toykathy(f): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Audrey darlyn, u really a rare gem. I didnt see dat coming, u gat brain gurl and i'm so proud of u. Keep d updates coming love, God bless u.
BTW, hw is ur flu?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
###############################
“Sunshine. Sunshine. Are you awake?” Eric pressed tiny kisses around her face and she giggled.

He smiled and kissed her lips and she became fully awake. “Sunshine, I want us to talk.”

Oleng looked at him albeit sleepily then everything came crashing down. The real world struck her with a heavy blow. She sprang up on the bed.

“Jesus! What have I done? My God! What have I done?” she lamented and quickly
got up from the bed to pick up her clothes.

She quickly ran to the bathroom to dress up hurriedly. She tried to brush her weave-on which was in a disheveled state with her hands but it was no use. She kept asking herself what she had done.

“Sunshine.” Eric called when she came out of the bathroom. He had had the decency to put on his jean.

“Don’t call me that, you bastard! I’m not your sunshine. You are my nightmare. Please stay away from me from now on. I regret what we just did. What was I thinking?” Anguish was all over her lovely face.

“I think you were in your right senses for the first time since I went abroad.” he quietly informed her.

“You’re sick. You hear me? You’re sick. Maybe all the dope you’ve been taking over there has finally caught up with you.” she threw at him.

He had to laugh scornfully at that in spite of himself. “Okay. I’m on dope. What about you? It is either you’re a nymphomaniac or Dave is lousy in bed, considering your performance just now.”

She glared at him in horror but he continued, “Before you run out of here playing your role of the aggrieved adulteress,” he ignored her gasp at his harsh words. “Just tell me one thing. What happened to my baby?”

“You really are a bastard. You want to pretend you didn’t send me a message informing me to abort the baby if it was yours because you had a bright future ahead of you and didn’t want to be saddled with an unwanted baby and for me to forget about you when I sent you a text and e-mail telling you about the pregnancy?”

“Me?” He was stunned.

She didn’t bother replying. She ran out of the room and ran out of the house leaving the gate man to wonder if she was being chased by the devil. She was glad she had brought her car. She sped the car all the way home.

Immediately she got home, she ran to her room, took off her clothes and ran into the bathroom. She scrubbed and scrubbed her body as if she could scrub away the memory of making passionate love with her ex- boyfriend. She wept as she scrubbed.

She had betrayed Dave. She had been unfaithful to her ever faithful husband. How would she face him? How would she pretend as if nothing happened? She kept chastising herself for going up to Eric's room in the first place but she had wanted to make sure he got the message. She hadn’t bargained for what she got in return. She squelched the little voice in her head that kept reminding her that she had enjoyed Eric’s love making and she couldn’t compare it to Dave’s’.

“Stop it!” she screamed to herself and placed her hands over her ears as if she could stop the voice from talking by doing that.

“I love Dave. I don’t care if he's lousy in bed. I’ve managed for five years and I’m not about to stop now. I made a mistake with Eric but I don’t love him. I don’t love him.” she continued telling herself.

“Angel, what’s the problem?” Dave asked his wife. They were in the living room watching television.

“Hmm?” she replied.

“Something’s wrong with you. I’ve asked you countless times but you refuse to tell me the problem.”

“But nothing’s wrong with me.” she fielded.

“Angel, I’m your husband and I know something’s wrong with you. For the past two weeks, you haven’t been yourself. Have you looked at the mirror lately, you’re a shadow of your former self. You’ve lost weight, you’re always staring into space and you think I don’t know but at night I hear you cry when you think I’m sleeping. And you tell me nothing’s wrong? Come on, I’m not a fool.”

Oleng burst into tears for an answer. Her guilt was eating away inside her.

Dave cuddled her. “Angel, don’t cry. You can tell me what’s wrong.”

“I’ve failed you.” she sobbed. “I’m no longer worthy to be called your wife.”

“Just because we don’t have a child?” he deduced wrongly. “O Angel, I’ve told you so many times to stop worrying. You’ll give yourself a heart attack over this issue. Do you want to die and leave me all alone in this cruel world?”

Oleng simply stared at him as more tears dripped from her eyes. She couldn’t correct him. She couldn’t tell him she had committed adultery with Eric of all people.
Dave continued to soothe his wife not knowing that her trauma wasn’t what he thought it was.

6 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
toykathy: Audrey darlyn, u really a rare gem. I didnt see dat coming, u gat brain gurl and i'm so proud of u. Keep d updates coming love, God bless u.
BTW, hw is ur flu?
Tanx dear. God bless u 2. Am better now, tanx

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by typompy234(f): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Oleng Oleng Oleng..How many times did I call u. Audrey Timms I am an oliver twist o. Is it okay to ask for more? ;DOleng Oleng Oleng..How many times did I call u. Audrey Timms I am an oliver twist o. Is it okay to ask for more?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by wunmzylala: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
This update is shoooooorrrrrrrttttt oooo... Oliver twist is asking for more honey filled updates... Thumbs up Audrey dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by goldwaters(f): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
I refuse to wrap my head around this Audrey' s sudden love for shinkili update.
I tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Gibjewel(f): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Weldone! Tanx dear. Na so sum pple lyf b o! "Crying machine" I tink I lyk dt name. I hv a friend who cries @ d drop of a hat. *i hpe she's nt reading dis*. Dis girl sabi cry ehn! Evn wen u dey pray 4 am, she go dey cry. She worse pass Oleng sef
grin
AudreyTimms:

Really? Can't stop laughing, hey hey she's too emotional
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by aprilwise(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
It's getting complicated with Oleng. I perceive divorce in her marriage cos of infidelity.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Vickthoriah(f): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Oleng's jez continue sha...nyc update as usual..*oliver twist mode* grin grin
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by codedbaby(f): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
ahhhhhhhh. Audrey ioooooooo. pls stop this small updates na. am hungry for more. I stopped my assignment to read this. pls before my data bundle expires. more strength in Jesus name.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Funkybim(f): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wat more cn i say dan to comment u 4 a work wel done,i must confes i lv ur write-up gf.kep it up*wink*
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Balley(f): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Audrey babe, dis ur update don kon dey short o. Last warning. Lol. By d way, abeg give me Eric's no
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by morsadh(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jesus!!! Audrey why now? Oh...
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by bibie01(f): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
OMG!! All this happened? Oleng why? Audrey why? I dunno wah to say again, anything that wants to happen shud happen. angry

Audrey you are the best!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by vivikul(f): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm I comment my reserve for nw
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
I've finally caught up with you Audrey..... honestly this is FLAWLESS NARRATIVE LITRATURE......

I've wiped a tear from my eye more than once...this story is so touching and captivating...

You just won your way into my top 5 NL writers... definitely following

3 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Ladycarol: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
O my God i nearly stop breathing when the update stop ,my girl you bright up my day with ur write up.it beautiful words can't described hw i feel ,it,s like watching a captivity movie ride on girl kudos
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Mj45: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
U rock. Infact are da bomb and I mean, after U na boko haram bomb.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Essyydiamond(f): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Okinjay! Okinjay! U don wake? Abi this update 2 short 2 wake u?
Audrey love, she don open eye small am sure more will get her on her feet. So mooooooooore!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.