Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (435552 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Gibjewel(f): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
wow......, tnx for d update despite d flu smiley. I think ds so cald Oleng is xo xo gullible 4her to still be with som1 who is not ready to accept his mistakes too haha!
#thumbs up Audrey........
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
JeffreyJamez: See,me I don't blame Oleng one bit o.....Dave is a self righteous beast..... and I bet Zinny and Co knows about this..
Lol! No go luk 4 Dave wit gun abeg
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
promzee4d: Wow!!!!! Bravo go Audrey you are da best need i call you sidney sheldon of Nigeria. Love your story. many lesson to learn from it. Oleng has really suffered they are both guilty. But i hope nothing will happen to our dear Oleng.
Hmm...danielle steel, sandra brown, now sidney sheldon. Make dese pple no com sue me sha. Tanx dear. Let's kip our fingers crossed
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
vonn: Its either Dave dies or gets a divorce....... SIMPLE! angry
Wich one u want?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
bibie01: Hmmm, Dave...
What has happened to Oleng now? She has suffered a lot, why is her life so unhappy? Why was she born to be unlucky? cry cry

Thanks Audrey and please give us answers by updating again.
Nice update... angry
Dre's only one person I blame 4 Oleng's troubles. Tmro morning pls. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gibjewel: wow......, tnx for d update despite d flu smiley. I think ds so cald Oleng is xo xo gullible 4still with som1 who is not ready to accept his mistakes too haha!
#thumbs up Audrey........
My dear, it isnt as easy as it sounds o! Na real lyf
scenario b dis. Oleng hs her personal reasons 4
staying wit him. First is guilt, den family history.
Moreover, if u understand temperaments, her
phlegmatic side won't allow her leave where she
hs being 4 almst six years. D 1st tym she left ws
bcs she ws chased out by her in-laws. Tanx dear

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by shaks97(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
this oleng's cry cry don dey tire me she should grow ballz and get strong and act up Orr her life will just dabaru anyhow #jussaying
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Lol! No go luk 4 Dave wit gun abeg

Gun?!...my bare hands are enough to pluck his face off!!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Okinjay(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Audrey mehn,you are just the best. Nice update. Although what's amusing me is the fact that after all has been said and done,Dave has the guts to be forming anger and Oleng is behaving as if the mistake she made is more grievious than the deceit and pure callousness(if there's anything like that) of Dave.*smh*. Love can be stupid at times sha. *drops mic in anger*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by adalusha101: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Enuf about crybaby Oleng and ruthless Dave! Wot about Eric, pls we let's read about his thots, hia agony and his take on the whole situation. Let's even knw how he feels about Oleng now. Great job Audrey!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Debbysky(f): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
shaks97: this oleng's cry cry don dey tire me she should grow ballz and get strong and act up Orr her life will just dabaru anyhow #jussaying
shaks97: this oleng's cry cry don dey tire me she should grow ballz and get strong and act up Orr her life will just dabaru anyhow #jussaying
i com tire sef o, b lyk say d next update we go bring big bucket 4her to cry full o.. Weldone audrey darling.. I'm in love wif dis story

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
D tin tire me 2 bt I'll explain y she's lyk dt

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by kaylasparkz: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
Audrey!!!!! For the last tym don't make me refresh in vain!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by chibwike(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Dre's only one person I blame 4 Oleng's troubles. Tmro morning pls. Tanx dear
her mum

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
All right! I expected this. We've come 2d juncture where we explain Oleng's cry baby attitude. Try 2 picture d scenario real gud.

Oleng was abandoned as a child. She lived in constant fear of her mother, always ready to please her. Her mother made her feel everything was her fault. She started her life with fear and an always ready 2 please attitude. Den she got pregnant and d one person she depended on abandoned her. She was sent to live with a very nice woman who never taught her how to develop a backbone.

Den she married a weak man who told her everything he did for her just to get her and even attempted suicide. The always ready to please thing came out again.

Now, there's a saying that we are shaped somehow by our past. People have or shud I say she hs allowed pple 2 live her life for her.

I'm jst trying 2 explain y she's d way she is and point out d lesson 2b learned in raising a child or getting a life partner.

Eric's time is coming. He was silent for a long time and in d one week he came to naija, he turned everything around.

Lemme end dis epistle by asking some questions. Was Oleng such a cry baby wen Eric was still around? Doesn't she become passionate and stubborn whenever Eric is mentioned? She slapped him 4 God's sake! D only tym she ever defiled her mother was wen she kept allowing Eric 2 visit.

Sometyms it pays 2b surrounded by d right pple.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Debbysky: [color=#000099][/color] i com tire sef o, b lyk say d next update we go bring big bucket 4her to cry full o.. Weldone audrey darling.. I'm in love wif dis story
Lol! Dts hilarious. I've explained tinz sha. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
kaylasparkz: Audrey!!!!! For the last tym don't make me refresh in vain!
No refresh again oga. Till tmro morning. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Okinjay: Audrey mehn,you are just the best. Nice update. Although what's amusing me is the fact that after all has been said and done,Dave has the guts to be forming anger and Oleng is behaving as if the mistake she made is more grievious than the deceit and pure callousness(if there's anything like that) of Dave.*smh*. Love can be stupid at times sha. *drops mic in anger*
Dave jst dey do initial gra gra. I'v explained Oleng's attitude. Lol! Abeg no spoil d mic sha
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Ice4jez(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Anytin for the boys
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
adalusha101: Enuf about crybaby Oleng and ruthless Dave! Wot about Eric, pls we let's read about his thots, hia agony and his take on the whole situation. Let's even knw how he feels about Oleng now. Great job Audrey!
Lol! Eric is coming my dear. D guy na master planner. Pls jst b patient. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by seunviju(f): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Me am short of words o,don't even know what to say about them all.Lovely update dear,thanks
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Lol! Eric is coming my dear. D guy na master planner. Pls jst b patient. Tanx dear

Me I like him!!....can't wait to hear his own side of the story. And why do I have this odd feeling Dave was behind their break up?..I know everyone thinks it's Mrs Akpan (can't bring myself to calling her a mum) but me thinks it's Dave!!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by morsadh(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Don't... Don't... Arrrgh! I said it! cheesy grin You, AudreyTimms are so good! The story has been interesting so far and it has not lost pace or momentum. Personally I have made some predictions as per the story, but the twists are 9ce! Good job! And the thread made 30 pages! Lovely!!!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by morsadh(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Okinjay: Audrey mehn,you are just the best. Nice update. Although what's amusing me is the fact that after all has been said and done,Dave has the guts to be forming anger and Oleng is behaving as if the mistake she made is more grievious than the deceit and pure callousness(if there's anything like that) of Dave.*smh*. Love can be stupid at times sha. *drops mic in anger*
. Well its not Oleng's fault. She committed adultery, and she is emotionally fragile, so you cannot blame her. As for Dave, if he does not take care of this,"I'ma be switching over to #TeamOlengAndEric grin, although I've been neutral all through this.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by toykathy(f): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Audrey darlyn, is dis hw u wil leave us without dinner? Chai! Daris God o
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by pricelesslove(f): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Audrey Audrey Audrey. how many times did i call you. mennnn which planet did u come from? u are just too good and creative. more gress to ur elbow.
btw may God punish dave.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by charijee(f): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oleng cry cry baby. .....she thought she was doing the right thing by going over to Eric's house. ....but there again it happened......well. .thats destiny for you. ....
And that deceptive Dave. .....playing God and blaming it on Oleng. ...for me I'm seeing his time is up......Audrey you rock. ....
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by promzee4d: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Audrey pls we need update dia silence is killing pls o
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by vonn(f): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Wich one u want?
Hmm.........divorce would be better shaa
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 1:30am On Aug 23, 2014
*Removed*
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by okotv(m): 1:33am On Aug 23, 2014
some stories just make me appreciate local but international talents...keep it up Audrey timms...Dave is seriously sick cause his sterility caused the childlessness but still yet he his forming boss...cant wait to see him heart broken...
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by kinibd(m): 2:33am On Aug 23, 2014
kudos for uploading so late/early, you sure appreciate your readers as much as we do you. Bestest shocked lipsrsealed story ever. ..1 of them ghosts kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.