Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Oau Admission List Is Out - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oau Admission List Is Out (783 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Dssc Course 23 Successful Candidates List Is Out!!! / BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Army Short Service (DSSC and SSC) 2014 List is Out!! / Pls, Tips To Make First Class In OAU Is Needed. Great Ife, Am Looking Up To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Admission List Is Out by merxcy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2008
please does any one know the cut-off microbiology in Obafemi Awolowo University?

Re: Oau Admission List Is Out by PECng: 3:40pm On May 16, 2021
How CAPS Transfer Approval Works for OAU UTME and DE Aspirants
I need to open this one by first stating that if you have scored the high score in the UTME and in the Post-UTME, and you in fact have the “Eligible for Admission” on your slip, none of this equal “your admission is assured” in OAU; there is still something called the departmental cutoff that could screen you off even by a mark that’s only an infinitesimally small number higher than the aggregate score you have at hand (for instance, the merit cutoff for Estate Management this year is 52.7, unless the ELDS and Catchment Areas marks favour you, if you have 52, that 0.7 difference between your aggregate score and the merit cutoff mark could deny you of the admission, and that’s a number far lesser than 1). CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/05/how-caps-transfer-approval-works-for.html

Re: Oau Admission List Is Out by PECng: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
The Danger of Having a High Aggregate Score in OAU’s Post-UTME and not Getting Admitted
Like many other highly competitive schools in Nigeria, OAU’s model for admissions changes every now and then to level up with events, so it’s okay to say OAU does not have a fixed system for determining who gets admitted and who doesn’t. Don’t get me wrong, the Post-UTME system of screening out thousands of applicants is a constant thing and it has proven itself effective over the years, so this is not what I’m talking about when I say OAU does not have a fixed system for determining who gets admitted and who doesn’t; what I mean is that after the Post-UTME has screened out thousands of applicants who couldn’t score the required average mark in the Post-UTME aggregate score to make them earn the “Eligible for Admission” comment, there are still thousands of candidates remaining who would still have to struggle to earn one admission from the mere 10,000 to 15,000 admission spots available in the school every admission session. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2022/12/the-danger-of-having-high-aggregate.html

(1) (Reply)

3rd Class Graduates / The New Fraud Style.pls Beware! / Can You Recommend A Safety Ngo To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.