Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application (318937 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / Nigeria Defence Academy(n.d.a) 2012-2013 Post Graduate Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kaypopps: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2014
hello house,pls i have been trying to upload some document on the pg online application but to no avail. after supplying details of my 3 referees, the page led me to the where we were to upload marriage cert. and NYSC cert. i am due to get my NYSC discharge on the 16th oct 2014. the page even classified the NYSC cert under docs yet to be submitted. without submitting an uploaded doc, you can move to the next stage. i tried to upload my WAEC result but it is telling to select the doc i want to upload.the option is not even there. the tray only brings out NYSC and no other option again. please i need help urgently so that i can can go to my school to apply for transcript.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2014
@kaypopps,
The website functions optimally using "Internet Explorer", make sure thatz d browser u're using for ur processings. Get ur transcript asap.
Secondly, if u don't hv ur Nysc cert yet don't panic, October isnt late for itz upload. Moreso, u'll be alerted about when d online processings will end. Check ur mailbox constantly & u won't miss anytn, they ar good at that.
Your progress will be communicated to u too, like "U hv submitted blah & blah".
Bt am skeptical about dat WAEC tinz, use IE though.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by oluwaju1lo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
@tonyfrezy,pls i need ur num. pls it urgent!
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by orimipe(f): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Please, does anybody know the email address of the postgraduate school? My school is requesting for it. Should I send the website address as the email address?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by oluwaju1lo(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2014
@tonyfrenzy,pls lemme av ur num.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 02, 2014
I have been unable to add my GCE result to my application. I am using 2 results.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 02, 2014
orimipe: Please, does anybody know the email address of the postgraduate school? My school is requesting for it. Should I send the website address as the email address?
info@pgschool.ui.edu.ng
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2014
@Marsatto, maybe u shld scan the two results side-by-side in one piece and upload.

2 Likes

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2014
tonyfrenzy: I am terribly sorry. I promise to update it at least daily from now on.
I must confess the website is a little badly constructed as the PG school has different versions of the site and can lead you to frustrating dead-links. Just follow this steps:
1. Start wt ds page: If you are applying afresh for the 2014/15 Admission Exercise, then click the "Fresh Application" button
[url]admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/adm_application_page.aspx[/url]
It'll lead you to:
2. [url]admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/adm_basic_info.aspx[/url]
Next is:
3.[url=admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/adm_prospectus_guide.aspx]admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/adm_prospectus_guide.aspx[/url] here, click on "continue to next page"...
Just continue following the steps page-by-page there shld be no hitch only if you can follow the instructions.

Weldone! Pls, i'd filled the First Data Request page and temporary username and password were provided and invoice displayed afterward but couldn't print it cuz i used a smartphone. Now, I've been trying to assess the invoice page to print the invoice via a laptop but the page couldn't load, rather, referring me to First Data Request page! Does that mean the invoice page is a OneTime assessed page? What can i do to get the page back? The Student support and Info officer number provided aint valid. Pls, advise.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kaypopps: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
jboixxx:

Weldone! Pls, i'd filled the First Data Request page and temporary username and password were provided and invoice displayed afterward but couldn't print it cuz i used a smartphone. Now, I've been trying to assess the invoice page to print the invoice via a laptop but the page couldn't load, rather, referring me to First Data Request page! Does that mean the invoice page is a OneTime assessed page? What can i do to get the page back? The Student support and Info officer number provided aint valid. Pls, advise.
you need to use that particular internet browser you used initially and on thesame system. i also experienced such. the pg website design no try at all
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kaypopps: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
tonyfrenzy: @kaypopps,
The website functions optimally using "Internet Explorer", make sure thatz d browser u're using for ur processings. Get ur transcript asap.
Secondly, if u don't hv ur Nysc cert yet don't panic, October isnt late for itz upload. Moreso, u'll be alerted about when d online processings will end. Check ur mailbox constantly & u won't miss anytn, they ar good at that.
Your progress will be communicated to u too, like "U hv submitted blah & blah".
Bt am skeptical about dat WAEC tinz, use IE though.
i have successfully uploaded my nysc discharge certificate, waec, neco, degree, passport. am now at the preview page now
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
kaypopps: you need to use that particular internet browser you used initially and on thesame system. i also experienced such. the pg website design no try at all
OK. But can't get it printed via a smartphone because I registered/view d invoice using BB.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mubzay(f): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls how does the English proficency test looks like? Is it CBT based or normal Obj? Also how can I access a free sample to enable me practice. Pls can I use both my waec(maths credit) and Gce (maths pass) together as all other subj are credits in Gce. Thanks
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by orimipe(f): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Marsatto: info@pgschool.ui.edu.ng

Thank you so much for the reply
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
jboixxx:
OK. But can't get it printed via a smartphone because I registered/view d invoice using BB.
I guess you need to try it in a computer. If the problem persists, contact the MIS unit.
mubzay: Pls how does the English proficency test looks like? ...
I dunnno. I ddnt write during my time, more so, the Eng test started "generally" wt the last batch and I learnt the paper was nt given out. I dnt think the past question is available. if you hv any friend in the last set try n ask. I can help you confirm that, but i'll gt back to u anytym.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by soloyes(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Who else applied for computer science? I choose master of computer systems and the fee it brought to me is 20k500. Is there anyone that applied for computer science but MSc? If yes what is the total charge for that. Please those who applied for other courses too should put forward their total charges let's compare.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mubzay(f): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ tonyfrenzy thanks a lot. Can I still use my results (waec n Gce) as two sittings?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kaypopps: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
jboixxx:
can you save the page and send it through bluetooth or sth to ur laptop. You can even send it as attached file to ur email. I sent s1 to pay for me I but I did the application outside ib. Try save that page on ur phone and send to ur mail and print
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by duyiman: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
The prospectus/guide page is not opening. http://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/prospectus.pdf. I have been trying to open it since the form came out, but I keep getting a 404 error. Am I the only one experiencing this? Because nobody is talking about it here. Please help. Thanks.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by jboixxx: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2014
tonyfrenzy:
I guess you need to try it in a computer. If the problem persists, contact the MIS unit.
kaypopps: can you save the page and send it through bluetooth or sth to ur laptop. You can even send it as attached file to ur email. I sent s1 to pay for me I but I did the application outside ib. Try save that page on ur phone and send to ur mail and print
Couldn't access d page as of yesterday using either Windows IE or Moxilla or even my BB that was initially used, but finally accessed now using ma BB. I've made a screenshot of it & will get it printed by daybreak...just concerned about the clarity/resolution. Will kp you posted later in d day. Thanks.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 03, 2014
soloyes: Who else applied for computer science? I choose master of computer systems and the fee it brought to me is 20k500. Is there anyone that applied for computer science but MSc?
Man! Thatz professional masters app fee, all academic (has ability to continue for PhD. program) masters form goes for N15500. Dnt print that one, unless u're only trying to upgrade ur CV and hv no intention to pursue Doctorate.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2014
mubzay: @ tonyfrenzy thanks a lot. Can I still use my results (waec n Gce) as two sittings?
Get back 2 u later.
duyiman: @Pdf Download Link
here is it, [url=internalpros.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/prospectus.pdf]internalpros.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/prospectus.pdf[/url] you cannot read it online, u mst gt it downloaded.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2014
jboixxx:

Couldn't access d page as of yesterday using either Windows IE or Moxilla or even my BB that was initially used, but ...
since the whole stuff is temporary you cn start a new application, itz no big deal, only that u'll need another email addr.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by yinka500: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2014
FOR YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION AND INQUIRIES YOU CAN WAHTZUP ME ON 08101352928 OR COME TO MY OFFICE @ SAMSUNG BUILDING, DELAYUS SHOP, OPPOSITE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN.
@ UR SERVICE ALL DAY AND NIGHT.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by kaypopps: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2014
@tonyfrenzy, hi bro, i just locked up my data this morning and i have printed the transcript label. is it very important that apply for the transcript asap before the deadline
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by soloyes(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2014
tonyfrenzy:
Man! Thatz professional masters app fee, all academic (has ability to continue for PhD. program) masters form goes for N15500. Dnt print that one, unless u're only trying to upgrade ur CV and hv no intention to pursue Doctorate.
Tnx a lot bro was confused myself. So Msc will be the ideal choice right?
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2014
@soloyes, yeah
@EveryBody, @all_applicants. I was at the PG info offfice this morning. So I got the following info for you guys.
1. Any corps member that can get his/her NYSC cert b4/by Feb. 2015 can apply but you must upload your 'Call-Up letter' in lieu for the time being. Means u'll hv 2 produce it during registration.
2. You can use two (2) results, but must be at least six (6) credits combined.
About transcript, chk if itz something u can skip for d meantime. They'll only keep telling u dat u've not uploaded it bt itz smtn u can supply during regstration too. BUT TRY TO GET IT ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by mubzay(f): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
@tonyfrenzy tnks a lot. That means I can combine both maths result. Its appreciated
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by Akell(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
I've been following this thread closely for days now. But my question still is : can I do all these processes on my bb10 device?.
Secondly, I'm a 2.2 candidate, am I eligible?

Thanks for your honest response.
Re: University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application by glamour4000(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
pls has any1 upload their document for this pg program....pls sum1 help me out cos am finding it hard to do.....thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.