Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures (35209 Views)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) / Exciting Recipes With Indomie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by saiprojects(f): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
yes sir/madam,

me too i wan dine with you but first make to subscribe to my channel.. i dey come naija soon oh :-)

www.youtube.com/saioladeji
www.saiprojectscooking..com

sleekman:

Ok I knew a good cook will respond when he/she sees wot I wrote. I wouldn't mind 2 dine with u madam. Sorry na 9ja I dey and na BB I dey use. Etisalat stingy pass anything that comes 2 mind

1 Like

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by GbengaPs(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2014
jibbzion: Bring water to a boil, add nicely sliced onions and ground pepper. Then add noodles (with the sachet ingredients)...serve while hot. PS: I use Suya meat as protein...grin
Whoever this is, you do have a huge sense of humor ** Suya meat as protein** LWKMD
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by sleekman(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
tomiobj: . Tastes lyk shitt.
it tastes like shyt when u stir immediately after adding d egg. Let d egg be for about 5mins b4 stirring. Except of course some winchy dey pursue u with egg smiley
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by chupcake(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
unmask: - slice tomatoes, pepper, onions, carrot, spring onions, cucumber and cabbage then put in a bowl

- boil indomie with half the spice till it gets a little bit soft

- put vegetable oil in a frying pan on low heat

- put all the sliced vegetables in the frying pan

- stir intermittently till soft

-add the remaining spice and keep stirring

- add indomie into the sauce bit by bit makingvsure the indomie gets soft

- when done serve on a flat plate

- can be garnished with boiled egg (sliced), sausage (which should be fried in the sauce as well) or fried chicken

You can thank me later

So I woke up this morning and decided to rey your recipe. I got a bit more creative and added shrimps. I really enjoyed it. Thanks

Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by tomiobj(m): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2014
chupcake:

So I woke up this morning and decided to rey your recipe. I got a bit more creative and added shrimps. I really enjoyed it. Thanks
hollandia....nice touch....but prepare to go to the toilet soon
Re: Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures by obontami: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Seasoning For Cooking Generally? / Hilarious Restaurant Name! / Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.