Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (39857 Views)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (II) / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 26, 2014
they are humans with low IQ they are fragile

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by bunmioguns(m): 5:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by dipcoke2: 5:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Men will agree with the post while women will disagree

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Vivalavida99(f): 5:19am On Jul 26, 2014
More

8 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Vivalavida99(f): 5:21am On Jul 26, 2014
undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by vosquare: 5:23am On Jul 26, 2014
Lmao grin grin
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 26, 2014
Word - Male
Opposite - Female
Problem??

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Peculiarlove: 5:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Nice one! Very true but whether you guys like it or not...we can make you the happiest man on earth and vice-versa with our lil brain. We may look fragile outside but strong enough to withstand pain and make you daddies. You can laugh at us till 2moro just as I'm also doing but nothing can change who we are and we're proud of our feminity.

13 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Charleschidera(m): 5:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Ututu oma.... Good mornin..... Am in Benin and i don't knw hw to say good mornin in dey language..... Funny
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Women and men are humans but so different. Which is how it should be.
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by apacheguy: 5:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Peculiarlove: Nice one! Very true but whether you guys like it or not...we can make you the happiest man on heart and vice-versa with our lil brain. We may look fragile outside but strong enough to withstand pain and make you daddies. You can laugh at us till 2moro just as I'm also doing but nothing can change who we are and we're proud of our feminity.
Love that, u'v matured beyond self denial nd facing d fact d way it is...we luv u gals also nd our lives can't b a happy 1 wtout u but d issue is, u dudes always complicate d happiness and by so doin, u'l stil b d ones getting frustrated. wat re we suppose to do than watch u, keep calm and laugh at ur dramas....dats wat we do best tongue grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Edunwa302(m): 5:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Funny indeed
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by kamez(m): 5:49am On Jul 26, 2014
One word

HILARIOUS!!!!
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 26, 2014
The pictures of the lions tho cheesy love it grin.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 26, 2014
Peculiarlove: Nice one! Very true but whether you guys like it or not...we can make you the happiest man on heart and vice-versa with our lil brain. We may look fragile outside but strong enough to withstand pain and make you daddies. You can laugh at us till 2moro just as I'm also doing but nothing can change who we are and we're proud of our feminity.

"Little brain"? Speak for yourself, my darling smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by bist: 6:14am On Jul 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by thirty1(m): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2014
So FucKinG true
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by megabyte2(f): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2014
Funny but true cheesy
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by coolzeal(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2014
Ok this got me drooling on the floor lol. Truth
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by M4gunners: 6:33am On Jul 26, 2014
What an intresting Thread.Op thinks for this wonderful thread.My best part of if is HAVING A HAIRCUT lol.
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by M4gunners: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2014
What an intresting Thread.Op thinks for this wonderful thread.My best part of it,is ( HAVING A HAIRCUT) lol.
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2014
So damn true!!
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by Suresh08: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by KillerBeauty(f): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2014
Haha. True

6 Likes

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by tonyot(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2014
ROFLMAO since 7:00
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by technophile(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2014
LOLZZ this is the best thread I've seen this year on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by aminho(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2014
book a space
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by toskaly(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Relatively true
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by nickz(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2014
lmao
Re: The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures by edwife(f): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Very interesting. cheesy
Women are very complex but regardless,i have seen men who are drama queens and women have nothing on them.(not talking about gay)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos / 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.