Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Cbt Assistance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Cbt Assistance (463 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / The Polytechnic Of Ibadan: How Much Is The Total School Fee Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Cbt Assistance by deksyn01: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
This is to inform all the N'landers that this is the greatest opportunities for those who wants to attend The polytechnic of Ibadan CBT test that are scared of it and that have failed many times that this is the greatest opportunities for them to succeed and no more try again by poly,just call this number for more update 08158639654 (Mr Adewale),and am using this medium to tell all those that want to do poly ibadan CBT that the date has been extended and form is still out for those that are interested,the form will close first week in August,wish you success.

Re: The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Cbt Assistance by tunnex190: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Well done Mr. Adewale can you help me confirm the 40% of the school fee to be paid by HND PT 3?
Re: The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Cbt Assistance by deksyn01: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
tunnex190: Well done Mr. Adewale can you help me confirm the 40% of the school fee to be paid by HND PT 3?
,@tunnex190 which department are you?
Re: The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Cbt Assistance by tunnex190: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
deksyn01: ,@tunnex190 which department are you?

But what has department got to do with my question? Anyway, I am extracting information for someone. I am not a student.

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Wireless Course Increase Your Employability With Enhanced Wireles Skill Set / Eksu Post-utme Begins On Monday 4th.get A Place To Stay,if U Don't Have Anyplace / NYSC Launches Mobile Application For Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.