Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Open Letter To All Nigerians In Other African Countries Against Ebola Virus!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To All Nigerians In Other African Countries Against Ebola Virus!!! (1136 Views)

Cele Church In Liberia Pray Against Ebola On The Beach / See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To All Nigerians In Other African Countries Against Ebola Virus!!! by akinlex(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2014

Dear all my beloved and fellow Nigerians(students) living in all other west african countries like Ghana, Togo, Benin, Sierra leone, Gabon, Liberia, Ivory coast and all other east African countries, i greet you all. I just heard a Liberian man infected with Ebola Virus has entered Lagos, i believe he has been bundled back to his country.

So therefore to avoid stories that touch, please and please in the name of God please we your fellow Nigerians are begging you not to come back to Nigeria again, you can keep staying in those countries, in fact we beg you to be a permanent citizen of those countries.

Please don't come and infect us with Ebola Virus.As for students staying there, please we just need your calls to know if you are in good condition, don't worry all your finances will be funded by your parents back here in Nigeria, even some philanthropists have pledged to send you money every month. Please don't come back again to Naija with Ebola Virus.

And please when you are there be careful, wash your hands regularly with soap and water, don't eat any meat at all even fish and egg, avoid pigs, stop eating in restaurants, avoid secretions from an infected person.

Even if all the precautions are taken by you, please don't dream of coming back to naija i repeat don't dream of coming to naija especially students who go around with girls. Start a new life there, marry there, have your kids there, the Nigerian govt will provide jobs for you there, shelter and will cater for all you needs in those countries you are.

Thank you all for reading.

Yours sincerely, faithfully
Anonymous Nigerian...

(1) (Reply)

How To Flirt With A Girl On Bbm / Describe Diz Dude's Head In One Word Mine Is Head Quarters(pics) / Adeboye,tb Joshua,oyedepo,oritsejafor Say’s They Are Candidates Of HELL!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.