Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Best Ways To Control Rats - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Ways To Control Rats (1318 Views)

Best Ways Of Making Money On Campus By Emmy9ite / If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? / BREAKING NEWS: There’s Cure For EBOLA: The Alleged Cure Is Gotten From Rats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ways To Control Rats by J0nyb0y(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mods i dont know if this is the right section.
Nairalanders i need your help, been having this rat problem for a while, tried all possible means to stop them but seem futile.. They just keep multiplying and spreading. Av searched everywhere for possible entry routes but found none, used medicines and rat killers but its like they keep getting stronger, even used rat gum, na jump and pass. They have turned my house to a racing field.. Please any effective drug/medicine can i use to stop them? Your comments are appreciated...
Re: Best Ways To Control Rats by J0nyb0y(m): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
25views no comments. Pls anything you have to say. Dont jump and pass
Re: Best Ways To Control Rats by godunia(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Use this rat medicine

Re: Best Ways To Control Rats by J0nyb0y(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2014
godunia: Use this rat medicine
where can i get it pls
Re: Best Ways To Control Rats by J0nyb0y(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
any solution?

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Embassy Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2015/2016 / How Niggas Walk Home After Getting The Dorri (photo) / Another Fallen Hero (DSP Halidu Mohammed Nasir)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.