Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,513 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Poem: A Reminder To My Baby Of My Love For Her. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem: A Reminder To My Baby Of My Love For Her. (1138 Views)

Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You / Poem : A Farewell To My Late Mother Part One / What Has Love For Novels Gotten You Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poem: A Reminder To My Baby Of My Love For Her. by manos(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Poem: A Reminder to my baby of my love for her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why will i ever stop kissing u or running back to you, even if i am hurt by you, when the ocean never relents from kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times its pushed back.
Have you ever wondered why i hold on to your hands when making love to you?
Thats because i love the way your little hands fit to mine, when i get that heavenly feeling as i
come into you, it makes me feel like i am walking into my heaven, hand in hand with my little angel.

Dont forget, that our story is a love story that was born out of a hunger and a beautiful smile. smiley
Always remember to apologize when u have done something wrong,
But never apologise for having those beautiful eyes that refuse to stop shining when you are hungry and asking for more.
Your voice is small but never stop laughing, cos just like your name its feels like honey to my ears. And never stop singing that song us against the world, cos that song inspires me to be the U, in the U and I.

Dont forget,
There will be days:
-when u open your hands to catch and u end up with blisters.
-when life would hit you hard in the face and wait for you to get back up, only to punch you again
in the stomach.
-when the very people u wanna save, are the same ones standing on your cloak when u r just about to jump into the air, like super girl.

-when the ones u love, are the ones who will back bite u.

Do remember,
that love is like sugar, it can crumble so easily.
but never be afraid to stick out your tongue and taste it, else u miss its sweetness.
And when u do stick it out and it does gets burnt, just smile and remember me holding your hand and waiting to massage that burnt tongue with a warm wet kiss.
Re: Poem: A Reminder To My Baby Of My Love For Her. by PrettySpicey(f): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dang! I love romance!!!

Such a toe-curling poem... damn lucky lady grin

1 Like

Re: Poem: A Reminder To My Baby Of My Love For Her. by Lawconfessor(f): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
op, why does it have to end there shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Poem: A Reminder To My Baby Of My Love For Her. by manos(m): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
PrettySpicey: Dang! I love romance!!!

Such a toe-curling poem... damn lucky lady grin

lucky?..oops!.......dat poem was written for my ex......... d relationship came to an end when i saw some parts of this writeup forwarded to sum1, she had a crush on.
though d friendship still remains, cos her voice still sounds like honey to my ears....and d ocean still kisses d shoreline.........
Re: Poem: A Reminder To My Baby Of My Love For Her. by PrettySpicey(f): 12:16am On Jul 26, 2014
manos:

lucky?..oops!.......dat poem was written for my ex......... d relationship came to an end when i saw some parts of this writeup forwarded to sum1, she had a crush on.
though d friendship still remains, cos her voice still sounds like honey to my ears....and d ocean still kisses d shoreline.........

hmm, such a pity then sad

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) / How It All Started With Bisiola / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.