Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (27616 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Reason?
grin abeg sista,help me ask am oo...hmmm,and she fit get lyk 3 guys for corner oo smiley
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by bukimomen: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
OP I think a better question should be "Can you continue dating someone when you find out you can't marry He/She?".
...............................................My first post on nairaland" grin.............................................................

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Cecediva(f): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
SuperMartins: grin abeg sista,help me ask am oo...hmmm,and she fit get lyk 3 guys for corner oo smiley
Please thats not what i mean
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
ifihearam:

yes i can but cant kiss a girl i dont love

Its funny but mostly true, thot i was alone on this. Id rather not have sex with such though. Kissig (without any sexual act) is a better display of my affection than outright sex these days.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by tuffgongjo(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Acidosis: God in his divine wisdom ordained s€x for marriage. Man in his own self-acclaimed wisdom said No God, we can't wait till marriage, bodi nor be fire wood . So man created DATING/ Relationship S€xual Relationship.

Now to your question: From the view point of man's self-acclaimed wisdom, it is very possible to DATE have a s€xual relationship with someone you can't marry. However! Those who subscribe to the pathway of God's divine wisdom cannot, will not, & will never date have anything s€xual or sensual with someone they can't marry.

Overall, it is a complete display of ignorance for one to say 'I can't marry my boyfriend/girlfriend'. The s€x you guys had is enough reason for you guys to get married.

Can you break a sealed biscuit, and still refuse to pay? Can you disvirgin and not marry?

Ignorance! Judgement awaits us ALL.
sex is never enough to marry$about de-flowering$not married,how many people got married $will get married to a "Virgin"?.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by tuffgongjo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
it happens,so no biggie about it.
And Cece do understand the term "Date" very well?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by newguy1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sure thing its normal, with time d relationship will define itself even if words where not said
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by tuffgongjo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

No
is it the same mad cow that I know?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Please thats not what i mean
oh! Sorry,My bad smiley ...
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by MadCow1: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: is it the same mad cow that I know?

The one you knew, what did he look like? undecided
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by eby001(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
God!!!!!!!!! I am already in this **** but love her sad lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by UjSizzle(f): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Reason?
I like long term plans.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by tuffgongjo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

The one you knew, what did he look like? undecided
the one that wrote d nysc erotic story?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Hoii(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Never. I'll only date when i see the prospect of marriage in her. If she's not someone i can marry, i'll not even date her at all

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
I can't!
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Cecediva(f): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
SuperMartins: oh! Sorry,My bad smiley ...
Cool cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Xano(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
I cannot be in a relationship with/date someone without marriage. Its a waste of time. Its not worth it.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Wetin i do nah grin grin
Can you Date a guy you can't Marry ??
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by mukykaffe: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
yea of course for e.g i can date an oyinbo girl but i cnt marry her
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Its very possible. After all, we need somebody to luv while searching for who to luv.....
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by 50calibre(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
I can date anything, anytime provided she's hot and useful to me at that particular time.

I've dated a 38 year old Jamaican woman (more than 10 years older than I am) though she had the body of a 22 year old and an as*s to die for. She actually made the first move, she was direct and kept it 100. None if us had any illusions of what was going on, it was a mutual relationship, we benefited from each other. She needed some fresh young blood grin and at the time, it was winter and I could do with some milf comfort. Best relationship any guy can have, no time wasting, no drama, everyone kept it real. Funny story how we met. grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Irritant: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Why not,she could be extremely mannerless which means I can't marry her buh she might be extremely good in bed which means I can date her based on Fvcking tins grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by MadCow1: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: the one that wrote d nysc erotic story?

You mean there is another MadCow on Nairaland that is fhucking Youth Corpers?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

iDontBelieveIt. angry
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by tuffgongjo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

You mean there is another MadCow on Nairaland that is fhucking Youth Corpers?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

iDontBelieveIt. angry
lol I give up.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Toks2008(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dating someone you can't marry is like entering a college without any plan of bagging a degree.

It is an irresponsible act and for me i will not even make love to a lady i dont see myself marrying and this is why i dont do casuals.or worse still one night stand.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by computermouse(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: I will like to bring this topic for discussion.

I hear some guys guys say I can date a lady but I can't marry her when is time for me to marry

OR

Some ladies say he's just good for dating when am ready for marriage I can't marry him.

So why date someone you can't marry for a long time?
I guess that's the reason why we date to check if that kind of person could arouse your interest somehow - or along the way

Your opinions please kiss

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by mascot87(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
3 to 4 months into d relationship would determine if I will or will not. It can't be determined immediately I start d relationship but all d prerequisite that I think I need in a lady must be @least 70% available in her before I can date her. Others would be determined within d 3-4 month courtship

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by ignis: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Never...

What then is the essence of dating?

The moment I discover that my guy is contemplating marrying me, am out of the relationship.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by JEITO: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
I will say 'NO' because I don't have time for trial and error sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by tellasola(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
tosyne2much: Wisely said Acidosis....In addition, marriage is very delicate and spiritual dan physical. However, the reasons behind someone's dating wil determine if u can marry ur partner or not... Youths of dis generation ar being driven by perishable parameters, selfishness, greed, pressure, peer influence, boredom, sex and so on.... If the aforelisted points ar d reasons why u date, I can categorically tell u dat u can be acquinted to someone u cannot marry
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by mascot87(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ezibless: so there are men that think this sensible?? #thank God o, i get hope!

Eeya,sorry embarassed so you have being meeting wrong men with shallow mentality all ur life? Pele embarassed
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by nollynesta: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: a quiet indoor man
Thats really interesting.This shows ur level of maturity cos most young ladies prefer very arrogant and crude men to quiet men just like my ex who broke up with me becos of d aforementioned reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] / Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.