Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Mother Admits To Killing Son. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Admits To Killing Son. (515 Views)

(photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together / Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children / Pls Help, My Marriage Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Admits To Killing Son. by mzfacts: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
The woman pictured above, Rosdeep Adekoya, mother of Mikaeel Kular, pictured above, has admitted killing
her son and then starting a search after claiming he had gone missing.

She has been charged with murder after admitting that she repeatedly punched her son and caused his body to hit against a hard object thereby inflicting blunt injuries on his head and body between 12 and 15 January.

She also admitted wrapping Mikaeel’s body in a duvet cover, putting it in a suitcase and driving to
Dunvegan Avenue in Kirkcaldy, Fife, where she hid the case under a bush in woods behind a house. She had called 999 to report her son missing to police, telling officers he got out of bed and climbed on a stool to unlock the front door of his home.

Mikaeel died after being assaulted several times by his mother, sustaining injuries to his head and
body. please click on the link to see their pic, I can't upload http://mzfacts..com/2014/07/mom-admits-killing-her-son.html

(1) (Reply)

Couple Scared Of Losing Each Other Plans To Die Together In The World’s First ‘C / Kids: To Have 'em Or Not? / Pls I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.