Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:26 PM

Did You Plan To Be A Scholar Or is it by an Accident? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Plan To Be A Scholar Or is it by an Accident? (469 Views)

Final Year LASU Student Killed In An Accident Caused By Stray Cow. / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) / ASUU Denies Plan To Call-off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Plan To Be A Scholar Or is it by an Accident? by baba11(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
I remembered the time before gaining admission to study my course of study(electronic and computer engineering),I was still in the polytechnics then, ND2(elect/elect engr) second semester to be precise, it never crossed my mind that I would be on scholarship throughout my duration in the university system.Thank God,I was able to combine my ND programme and Bsc despite the fact that exams was at the same time.Despite this,I still made it and maintained it throughout the duration of my programme I.e the scholarship. Peeps,do you intentionally gunned for it or came by accident??Mine was by accident and I maintained it throughout.....Derailers,please keep off!!!!!!
Re: Did You Plan To Be A Scholar Or is it by an Accident? by Decibel: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Did You Plan To Be A Scholar Or is it by an Accident? by baba11(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel:
haha u don come abi..no wahala..anything 4 us??
Re: Did You Plan To Be A Scholar Or is it by an Accident? by baba11(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Did You Plan To Be A Scholar Or is it by an Accident? by baba11(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Although being one doesn't guarantee a successful life,nevertheless,it still worth it because that's an epitome of one's achievement while in school.I will forever be grateful to my alma-mata for this and same for Lagos State Government under the tetulage of BRF(SAN).

(1) (Reply)

Ba Online Training In India | Business Analyst Online Training In Usa | Uk | Can / Lets Discuss: Male Or Female Lecturers/teachers / ANSU 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.