Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (344588 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by phineas: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2014
Great thread,

Common pple sheath your swords,not all fulani's are bad,that's an evil generalization,its like saying all yoruba's are ritualists,all ibo's are drug lords,and all americans are serial killers...

This thread is about celebrating a pple,so if u have some good exp with this pple or sumtin u like about them,now will be a good time to voice up,pls show the world all fulani's are not bad.and that alone can sow the seeds of future peace

modified
All good fulanis should help weed out the bandits,the same fulani that lived in peace with communities for years can do something about this scourge thats attempting to ruin their name and relations with other tribes.For the sake of future generations all Fulanis must stand up against the rougue ones and weed them out

I hope this was helpful.

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by mezebel(f): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Adorayble: Errrrm,I cnt wait for dem to b bundled out of d state I live in... U need to come see d way dey hold and squeeze ur dress askn for alms,wen dem legs and hand complete,beautiful children,handsome men and beautiful women too... Hian... I just tell dem to go work,they aent disabled or sick... If they r I will defo give alms to dem... But able bodied fulani pple? Hell No! They r beautiful anyway...

Ghen ghen,all d fulanis and non-fulanis go start just nw*just watch*hehehehehe
u only focused on vowel sound while in school,u never strive to know the disparities between consonant sounds and vowel sounds...
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by mezebel(f): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2014
akitijackson: I am fulani
her face be like over night okoro soup

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by barackohandso(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2014
Wow! This is natural beauty. Me likey cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by arewatech(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2014
Proudly Fulani

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by equlibrium(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2014
All killers.
mor like faces of the killer squad.
dis ppl have been killing normal africans for centuries.
rabbish

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by amnestylaw1(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2014
phineas: Great thread,

Common pple sheath your swords,not all fulani's are bad,that's an evil generalization,its like saying all yoruba's are ritualists,all ibo's are drug lords,and all americans are serial killers...

This thread is about celebrating a pple,so if u have some good exp with this pple or sumtin u like about them,now will be a good time to voice up,pls show the world all fulani's are not bad.and that alone can sow the seeds of future peace in a mind somewhere.

Here's mine,I've had reason to work with nomadic fulani on a few ocassions,they are trully beautiful,and actually hospitable if you come with known faces.I like the way their children dress with acessories on a regular day,they are a proud pple and caryy themselves with dignity,and the part I liked the most,they teach their sons it appears to look out for their family,early,so they are imbibed with a strong sense of duty.So a 6yr old nomadic fulani boy can fight with you if he suspects u want to harm his family in anyway.They had to physically restrain one from us,it was amusing and we all laughed but in other circumstance could ave been dangerous.And the girls,some where begging us to marry them and take them away from the bush... Lol.for real.

Fulani pple respect authority within their ranks,so to reach them,u must find an authority they respect,and u are guaranteed safe passage.to get them to sheath their swords you must also do the same thing.and as scattered as they seem,they have known migratory routes
And they know each other.and have what seems like a big association.

So they are a people strong and proud,and can only be intergrated into the new Nigeria if educated.Imagine if some of that passion they ave for family was directed as some passion to protect a nation... But that can only be harnessed if the nation itself has been loyal to them,and I believe this pple can be reached,even appeased a serious goverment will attempt that.

fulani people reading this,pls give your the next generation a better chance by sending them to school,you all volunteer to teach them or stay to protect those who do,you know you're sfae with them,don't leave it to the goverment alone,so many succesfull fulani out there,you all can make it happen.

I hope this was helpful.

Yours was an intelligently made comment. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by amnestylaw1(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2014
mezebel: her face be like over night okoro soup

Overnight okro soup- No be him dem say dey sweet pass?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ideology(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2014
akitijackson: I am fulani

Hi dear, lovely pics
I met one in kwara state, i stopped by @ market, the seller couldn't communicate, she was older, she spoke nupe lang, the next thing, i heard a sweet, gentle response from behind, then i turned around, behold a beautiful lady, she blushed, interpreted what the old lady said.

Before i knew it i lost sight of her, i really wanted to know who she was, but They were other older fulani's men around, i wasn't feeling safe, i heard fulani men don't joke with their ladies
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by sakaguchi(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2014
mezebel: her face be like over night okoro soup

Abi? Because she doesn't look white and fit into the notion of the typified example you have given to the fulanis abi? Guess what? 98% of Fulani's are like that. The girl is even Finer than 99% of all the Fulani girls I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ShamanEgijesu: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2014
All i ijmh
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2014
Fulani girls can be amazingly sultry. I remember one that would always bring fura de nunu to the corpers lodge I was serving at in Gombe. She had this perfect face, skin, with a small teasing smile. kai! I seriously considered spiriting her away with me to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2014
I dint even school sef,I am an illiterate!
mezebel: u only focused on vowel sound while in school,u never strive to know the disparities between consonant sounds and vowel sounds...
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2014
I dint even school sef,I am an illiterate!a.sshole
mezebel: u only focused on vowel sound while in school,u never strive to know the disparities between consonant sounds and vowel sounds...
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by kechywillz(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2014
Can i find a fulani girl i'll marry wen i go there or will they flog me b4 i get one.lol
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Adorayble: Errrrm,I cnt wait for dem to b bundled out of d state I live in... U need to come see d way dey hold and squeeze ur dress askn for alms,wen dem legs and hand complete,beautiful children,handsome men and beautiful women too... Hian... I just tell dem to go work,they aent disabled or sick... If they r I will defo give alms to dem... But able bodied fulani pple? Hell No! They r beautiful anyway.
U stay in Owerri?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by bankyblue(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2014
The dirty part of them is the headsmen thing
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by amnestylaw1(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2014
ideology:

Hi dear, lovely pics
I met one in kwara state, i stopped by @ market, the seller couldn't communicate, she was older, she spoke nupe lang, the next thing, i heard a sweet, gentle response from behind, then i turned around, behold a beautiful lady, she blushed, interpreted what the old lady said.

Before i knew it i lost sight of her, i really wanted to know who she was, but They were other older fulani's men around, i wasn't feeling safe, i heard fulani men don't joke with their ladies

You used your IDEOLOGY there abi? Thank God you did not enter another man's wife's palava. You are safe grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ideology(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2014
amnestylaw1:

You used your IDEOLOGY there abi? Thank God you did not enter another man's wife's palava. You are safe grin

grin lool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by NafeesaAA(f): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2014
Fulani at its best

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by NafeesaAA(f): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2014
On Sallah day

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2014
No
zeemahn:
U stay in Owerri?

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by NafeesaAA(f): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Here is me,

18 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by myspnigeria: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Fulani girls are always just beautiful
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by amnestylaw1(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2014
NafeesaAA: Here is me,

Thank you for proving me right -fulanis are the cutest. cool
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fulaman198: Very good thread, this is a true Fulani thread. I'm very proud of these posts Amnestylaw, keep up the wonderful work.
I love Fulanis so much. Especially their ladies,they are so beatiful and I use to tell my friends that I would like to marry 1(they always laugh at me). I Just like u pple!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Darteyyyy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
If no be tribalism and religion, I suppose marry Fulani....

But my mum will be like,

"Dartey, I'll disown you if you try such, so you're trying to tell me no beautiful girl in this town?"

And her dad will be like "ya Allah, you can't marry an infidel, what happened to Yusuf, Mohammed and Sadiq?"

But all of us na human being.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
NafeesaAA: Here is me,
u are beautiful!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.