Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (344197 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by urahara(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fulaman198:
Chulla12, that is nonsense what you said earlier.

Africans are huge hypocrites. I bet you are the type who won't go for any other African group except your own, but when it comes to an Oyibo guy, you will quickly jump ship and immediately forget what you said earlier like the women on these forum do mccheeew

Baba I twale for u.

So true .
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by urahara(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Debbo Pullo mo sottude gawri

See beauty ooo cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by ndiboy01(m): 6:21am On Sep 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I believe you except these pictures didn't display their true beauty. ...those pple can fine like tomorrow no dey

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by mamsong9(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2019
I'm also Fulani from kwara state Ilorin, we are of the Torobe clan too. It pains me whenever I see people speaking the language and I can't. But I'm still very proud of my Fulani origin.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by YourNemesis: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
mamsong9:
I'm also Fulani from kwara state Ilorin, we are of the Torobe clan too. It pains me whenever I see people speaking the language and I can't. But I'm still very proud of my Fulani origin.

Interesting. You are the firat Fulani Ilorinite I am meeting here on NL. Nice to meet you.
How do you self identify in real life situations? As Fulani only, as Yoruba-Fulani, as Yoruba and Fulani, or as a Yoruba?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 01, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.