Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents (53201 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Musicians That Took After Their Parents / 10 Nigerian Celebs Who Skipped Voting Day / Nollywood Celebrities With Their Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Tayo1763: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: Nope, its their parents who are living with them....and would you expect Jennifer Lopez to live in that big mansion alone as a woman? See the photos here: http://www..com/inside-jennifer-lopezs-stunning-and-simple-mansion/

As for the Nadal, him parents go hear am by the time a woman comes in.

Goodnews... Nadal won't marry a Naija woman
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Larrygr8t: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
'Nice öne'
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
kiss
Good good theories.
My Good People of Nland, please help me advance to the next round of this UN Youth Competition by voting for my project here https://www.youth-competition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/2/1269
Thank you all in advance and God bless you. kiss grin
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ya'll ought to knw derz a diff between living with ur parents (in dia aus) and ur parents living with u (in ur aus). So most of d celebs brought dia parents ova 2 live wif em, tz no big deal except 4 of course in nigeria whr sentiments are d order of d day

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Irritant: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Am I the only one who is normal anymore? grin
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Aniroly(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
egopersonified:

When did this start?
tongue
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by farano(f): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Emessy: OMG this donkey shit just made front page with no comment , RUN FOR YOUR LIVES NAIRALAND IS BEING CONTROLLED BY PDP
I'll never try to reason with unreasonable people like you..

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Emessy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
farano: I'll never try to reason with unreasonable people like you..
Shhhh I don't know you and I don't want too but if in your lifetime you ever quote me again I will make nairaland unbearable for you
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Drdreluv: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ogun tick forest ooooo
miccheck58: Seun Osewa: The founder of Africa's biggest forum; nairaland still lives with his grandma in the remote village of "only God knows where"... That seem to be one of his biggest decision before nairaland.... Check Google for his picture... Thank
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by farano(f): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Emessy: Shhhh I don't know you and I don't want too but if in your lifetime you ever quote me again I will make nairaland unbearable for you
oh i'm shaking. lmao! grin grin grin Rubbish!!!

3 Likes

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by jookco(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudsweet: Lovely, it's good to be successful when your parents are still alive.

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Emessy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
farano: lmao! grin Rubbish!!!
undecided OK i have noticed you now go back to farm work
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by farano(f): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Emessy: undecided OK i have noticed you now go back to farm work
Make it a point to learn at least one new thing each day. Empty vessel

2 Likes

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Emessy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
farano: Make it a point to learn at least one new thing each day. Empty vessel
empty skull tongue

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
What the fuss about living with ones parent?
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Diablo666: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala: Nope, its their parents who are living with them....and would you expect Jennifer Lopez to live in that big mansion alone as a woman? See the photos here: http://www..com/inside-jennifer-lopezs-stunning-and-simple-mansion/

You dis donkey...stop advertising your silly dirty blog on every thread. You not gonna make any money. That's the hard truth. Get a job and get a ife and stop soiling someones else business. This guy (seun) worked hard to set up this forum and all you stupid dirty bloggers do is leeching on every thread, making the forum looks unserious. NONSENSE!!
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
kudsweet: Lovely, it's good to be successful when your parents are still alive.
I say this prayer at least once a week.

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Odika1: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
ismokeweed: So It's no longer only for job and contract, front page is now man-know-man.
I Smoke weed too.
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by blesszzy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2014

mtcheeeew u tink say na Africa
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by gmacnoms(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
adekayo1234: I vote for you as one of the top jobless OPs grin grin grin
it simply means u'll b d top jobless commenter
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Akshow: for the girls no problem, but for the guys its not so cool. I think a real man should not be tied to his mother's apron strings. just saying.

Enough with all that real man bs, cos a guy is older does not mean he has to throw his mum out of his life, how would u feel if cos ur son is married, he just pushes you out of his life, there shld be balance though. Ladies use that real man talk when they want to thwart your thinking, cos they know we guys got egos, however they are not always right, and they only want to satisfy their selfish desires. Your mums love is unconditional, these chics aint loyal these days, date with a pint of salt ma brovas, dont fall for the man enough trick

3 Likes

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by emmabest2000(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
MilesLamar: holy molly.. Evn obama's wify?
stay there nao grin
Miche Well done Jare
Like mother like daughter ..

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by saasala(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Diablo666:

You dis donkey...stop advertising your silly dirty blog on every thread. You not gonna make any money. That's the hard truth. Get a job and get a ife and stop soiling someones else business. This guy (seun) worked hard to set up this forum and all you stupid dirty bloggers do is leeching on every thread, making the forum looks unserious. NONSENSE!!

Hey look here. Do you know how many links are being shared on facebook and twitter on a daily basis? And good, my website has been banned from Nairaland, fine. I wont share my links again. I can see you dont know a things about what is what, my website isn't a blog, huh? Lastly, I am going to make a lot of money, and mind you I am not some hungry guy trying hard to make money online for food. I live like a king in my own world.

PS: I have been on this forum for more than 7 years.
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Diablo666: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

Hey look here. Do you know how many links are being shared on facebook and twitter on a daily basis? And good, my website has been banned from Nairaland, fine. I wont share my links again. I can see you dont know a things about what is what, my website isn't a blog, huh? Lastly, I am going to make a lot of money, and mind you I am not some hungry guy trying hard to make money online for food. I live like a king in my own world.

PS: I have been on this forum for more than 7 years.

Am glad u got the message. Kindly pass it around to your kinds. if you wanna advertise whatever shit you're selling, be it a website or a blog or whatever, Do it in a proper channel where you pay for the advert. And it'll be properly displayed. Not poaching all over thread like some rodents dirtyn a clean house

1 Like

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by saasala(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Diablo666:

Am glad u got the message. Kindly pass it around to your kinds. if you wanna advertise whatever shit you're selling, be it a website or a blog or whatever, Do it in a proper channel where you pay for the advert. And it'll be properly displayed. Not poaching all over thread like some rodents dirtyn a clean house

Nigerians, using Panadol for another man's headache since 208BC. I don hear you
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Yemlizzy(f): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Jennifer Lawrence is an exact replica of her momcheesy they all look good.
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Akshow: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Enough with all that real man bs, cos a guy is older does not mean he has to throw his mum out of his life, how would u feel if cos ur son is married, he just pushes you out of his life, there shld be balance though. Ladies use that real man talk when they want to thwart your thinking, cos they know we guys got egos, however they are not always right, and they only want to satisfy their selfish desires. Your mums love is unconditional, these chics aint loyal these days, date with a pint of salt ma brovas, dont fall for the man enough trick
My guy u don't need a soothsayer to decipher my stance. No wan is saying u should throw away ur mother or forget about ur mum, don't just be a girly mama's boy that has to consult with his mother before he takes any decision. If ur mother raised a perfect gentleman, she will trust ur judgement.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Diablo666: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

With your above statement, to think this is the same brain that runs a 'supposed' website?? Smh

P.S "More harm is done by those who see evil and do nothing, than those who actually commit the evil- albert einstein"
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by Diablo666: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
saasala:

With your above statement, to think this is the same brain that runs a 'supposed' website?? And want the same Nigerians your jst derogated to patronise such website?? Smh

P.S "More harm is done by those who see evil and do nothing, than those who actually commit the evil- albert einstein"
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
bunmioguns: undecided
lmao
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by olamithey(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
frankdudus: 1. JENNIFER LAWRENCE
Miss Jennifer feels that living in a big house is too lonely, so she lives with her parents in their condo. Lawrence said that living with the sound of her own voice can get to her after awhile. Just wait Jennifer,
the day will come when your parents will feel the same way.

2. BRADLEY COOPER
Brad's father died in 2011, ever since, his mother has come to stay with him. It's no secret that Cooper is a total momma's boy, and this just proves the point even more.

3. RAFAEL NADAL
Rafael is a world-class tennis pro, and yet, he still lives at home. At 27, it does seem a bit bizarre that Nadal lives with his parents and sister in Spain, but they seem to be happy.

4. MICHELLE OBAMA
Michelle Obama made a huge move in 2008 to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, and she brought her mom with her! Michelle's mom, Marian Robinson, is the first live-in grandmother in the White House since the
Eisenhower administration, although she refers to staying in the famous building as "like sleeping in a museum."
cristiano ronaldo too
Re: 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents by osjoshua(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
youngice: even me i still live in my parents house
cos nowhere else to go,except village grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread / Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.