Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (634690 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Humchi(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2018
I have been visiting this thread reading about others, i saw alot of post on how to fit in.

I tried my best, i couldn't. I think i am the worst introvert.
I remember those days i move alone, stay all day at home, doing what i love without trying to fit in into perceptions. I see those days as peaceful and happy days.

Now i am deeply depressed, because i want to be social, i saw my limits, blunders, and how people view me and how i do. It is very different.

I have made up my mind to return to my true self.

When ever i remember thoughs good and happy days, i feel like crying.

I don't care what ever anyone is going to say about me being an asshole.

I'm done.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by myca: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Drizzle007:
Hey.. i am an extreme introvert. Peoples first impression about me is either pride or 'forming'. This is not so, i actually yearn to show mad love to people and connect. I also feel limited most times. Having potentials and not being able to fully implement it in the society because i don't want to get noticed or fear of embarrassment. I always feel empty because i am most times alone. i have decided to accept my fate and get used to being reserved. Introverted nature helps me reflect on things, but i want to live a normal live too. This has driven me into depression and sometimes i have suicidal thoughts. This is not a cry for help. I just need answers, solutions, prayers, literally anything at all. Extreme introverts are mostly depressed. sad

smiles...

I was exactly you growing up. The feelings and fears you described I felt...but only a bit more. It gets better with time though but how soon depends greatly on when you are ready to face your demons.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by myca: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Humchi:
I have been visiting this thread reading about others, i saw alot of post on how to fit in.

I tried my best, i couldn't. I think i am the worst introvert.
I remember those days i move alone, stay all day at home, doing what i love without trying to fit in into perceptions. I see those days as peaceful and happy days.

Now i am deeply depressed, because i want to be social, i saw my limits, blunders, and how people view me and how i do. It is very different.

I have made up my mind to return to my true self.

When ever i remember thoughs good and happy days, i feel like crying.

I don't care what ever anyone is going to say about me being an asshole.

I'm done.

You are right to stop trying to fit in...it doesn't work, trust me. I did that for years but sadness and depression were my usual playmates each time I tried.

Introverts should stop trying to be what they are not. One need not be a social genius to succeed and live a very meaningful life. Not being very sociable doesn't mean one should become anti social.

You can be introverted and still relate well with people.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by SeriousPartner(f): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Cool!

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Am new here,am an INTROVERT, MY STORY
Am an introvert, an extreme one. But I so so much love myself. As a girl,being introverted as made me become a better person in life. Am an extremely bookie type, the type that reads 24hours clock. Yea,I have read for 3days non stopping before and still doing it. I can be alone forever.
But I had a problem,I was foolosh,not understanding the country I am, ""who book help"".After graduation,being the best in my department,and the youngest at age 19years going to 20. I wanted to have my phd by 25,not knowing I as decieving myself.Then I got to understand life isnt fair or maybe people arent. Before going to service,I spent a year at home waiting for NYSC enrollment,after Nysc I took MSC form,before I knew it time had gone,I saw I wouldnt ne able to have my Phd at age 25 anymore. Then I looked at the young doctors in my school, university of Ibadan, broke,haggard,with fine cars though,being sent an errand by the old proffessors. I looked at myself and I was like am still a broke girl. I hated it. I saw some young guys who are making money in business,then I thought to myself, if I had Used 50% of my time and brain for business all these years,I wouldnt be this broke,I mightbbe one of the youngest rich enterpreneurs by now,then I started shifting my brain to business,now am a business girl,not bookie.Although I still perform okay in my academics but in business am reaching high.
Being an introvert doesnt supporr business that much,so I try to mingle,no be ghost go patronise me nah.But I still maintain my privacy though but being an introvert shouldnt stop you from making cool cash.I have learnt to smile, I have learnt to make others smile,I have learnt to help others and not be selfish with my time as I used to be.
Right now am bored because I wish I could go to gym,do my favourite sport e.t.c. but i cant cx i dont like to be where too many people are

8 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by kolinton007: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2018
ModestGal:
Am new here,am an INTROVERT, MY STORY
Am an introvert, an extreme one. But I so so much love myself. As a girl,being introverted as made me become a better person in life. Am an extremely bookie type, the type that reads 24hours clock. Yea,I have read for 3days non stopping before and still doing it. I can be alone forever.
But I had a problem,I was foolosh,not understanding the country I am, ""who book help"".After graduation,being the best in my department,and the youngest at age 19years going to 20. I wanted to have my phd by 25,not knowing I as decieving myself.Then I got to understand life isnt fair or maybe people arent. Before going to service,I spent a year at home waiting for NYSC enrollment,after Nysc I took MSC form,before I knew it time had gone,I saw I wouldnt ne able to have my Phd at age 25 anymore. Then I looked at the young doctors in my school, university of Ibadan, broke,haggard,with fine cars though,being sent an errand by the old proffessors. I looked at myself and I was like am still a broke girl. I hated it. I saw some young guys who are making money in business,then I thought to myself, if I had Used 50% of my time and brain for business all these years,I wouldnt be this broke,I mightbbe one of the youngest rich enterpreneurs by now,then I started shifting my brain to business,now am a business girl,not bookie.Although I still perform okay in my academics but in business am reaching high.
Being an introvert doesnt supporr business that much,so I try to mingle,no be ghost go patronise me nah.But I still maintain my privacy though but being an introvert shouldnt stop you from making cool cash.I have learnt to smile, I have learnt to make others smile,I have learnt to help others and not be selfish with my time as I used to be.
Right now am bored because I wish I could go to gym,do my favourite sport e.t.c. but i cant cx i dont like to be where too many people are
That's nice. I like girls with brain and vision.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
ModestGal:

Are u sure d listed are d only reasons for your boredom?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Rubbiish:

Are u sure d listed are d only reasons for your boredom?
Nope

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
ModestGal:
Nope
Thought as much...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Rubbiish:

Thought as much...
You want to hear,am ready to share
1. Tuesday is Eid,am far away from home,I miss my parent
2. Since am through with MSC,I have little to do,am kinda used to doing a thousand thing at a time,getting so tired at night and sleeping like a baby in the night
3. I wish I could go to a gym,but I hate to be in the gym with the opposite sex,and I hate to be where many people are.
4. I wish someone could cook for me like home
5. I only love to watch one movie,since my secondary school days, Vampire diaries and The originals,and it has just finished now.I feel there's nothing left to watch.I wish to have another "" Always and forever"*like in my movie. All of these make me feel lonely

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ModestGal(f): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
kolinton007:

That's nice. I like girls with brain and vision.
Thanks, everyone does. Did I say am with a good brain?can't remember but what I know I did was hardworking. So credit to hard work not good brain.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
ModestGal:

You want to hear,am ready to share
1. Tuesday is Eid,am far away from home,I miss my parent
2. Since am through with MSC,I have little to do,am kinda used to doing a thousand thing at a time,getting so tired at night and sleeping like a baby in the night
3. I wish I could go to a gym,but I hate to be in the gym with the opposite sex,and I hate to be where many people are.
4. I wish someone could cook for me like home
5. I only love to watch one movie,since my secondary school days, Vampire diaries and The originals,and it has just finished now.I feel there's nothing left to watch.I wish to have another "" Always and forever"*like in my movie. All of these make me feel lonely
Don't u think d bold is responsible for something important lacking in your life? Which maybe largely responsible for your boredom?

Why do u hate to be with d opposite sex?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Quaco(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
As an introvert, i've realised i detest small talk however i can be a talkative when i'm in the mood and build rapport.

But generally people who aint close to me view me as extremely quiet.

I don't like following people and i'm very selective when making friends. I've got a few followers though, well they say i make them happy. I sense people feel very comfortable around me prolly because of my average joe look.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by daremiarchs(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2018
am i the only introvert that cannot stay in a room with one person? or is mine a worse case? undecided
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by daremiarchs(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Ibrahim505(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2018
daremiarchs:
am i the only introvert that cannot stay in a room with one person?
or is mine a worse case? undecided
Me also

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by vitmax(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ibrahim505:

Me also
same here

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
daremiarchs:
am i the only introvert that cannot stay in a room with one person?
or is mine a worse case? undecided
Lolzzz...Don't u have siblings sir?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ibrahim505:
Me also
vitmax:
same here
Una no get siblings?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by vitmax(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rubbiish:

Una no get siblings?
I get, they know and respect my space. We only hangout during dinner or when watching soap operas/movies

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
vitmax:
I get, they know and respect my space. We only hangout during dinner or when watching soap operas/movies
Na wa ooo
This is serious
How old are u?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by vitmax(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rubbiish:

Na wa ooo
This is serious
How old are u?
early twenties

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
vitmax:
early twenties
Hmmm...This level of shyness is bad for a man honestly.
Meaning relating with d opposite sex with this level of shyness maybe suicide for u...

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmmmm its been a while ,shout out to this humble amiable personalities I call my fam, may this season bring you all the desired dreams you all been having.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by daremiarchs(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lolzzz...Don't u have siblings sir?
I do bro, but none stays with me

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by vitmax(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rubbiish:

Hmmm...This level of shyness is bad for a man honestly.
Meaning relating with d opposite sex with this level of shyness maybe suicide for u...
maybe Sha
As long as I can fake the confidence I shouldn't run into any probs

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
vitmax:
maybe Sha
As long as I can fake the confidence I shouldn't run into any probs
With this your level of shyness, there is no way u will be able to muster any fake confidence with d opposite sex...lie! lie!

U really need to come out of your shell...It's too extreme & absolutely bad for a guy...

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by vitmax(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rubbiish:

With this your level of shyness, there is no way u will be able to muster any fake confidence with d opposite sex...lie! lie!

U really need to come out of your shell...It's too extreme & absolutely bad for a guy...
lol! I'm trying my best!

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Rubbiish(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
vitmax:
lol! I'm trying my best!
Hope u know u can't come out of this by staying indoors?
U need to join a group in your church or school(not whatsapp group oo)...It is a very important step in fighting shyness. It's gonna be hard, but just try & u will be the final beneficiary for it. U really need a little group where u can relate with other people, especially d opposite sex, it will bring down d shyness...Joining d grp is just for d sake of meeting other people, because if u continue like this, u might up being afraid of conversing with people, especially d opposite sex in your 30's...& it's gonna seriously affect your way of life...

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by vitmax(m): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rubbiish:

Hope u know u can't come out of this by staying indoors?
U need to join a group in your church or school(not whatsapp group oo)...It is a very important step in fighting shyness. It's gonna be hard, but just try & u will be the final beneficiary for it. U really need a little group where u can relate with other people, especially d opposite sex, it will bring down d shyness...Joining d grp is just for d sake of meeting other people, because if u continue like this, u might up being afraid of conversing with people, especially d opposite sex in your 30's...& it's gonna seriously affect your way of life...
thanks fam! I'll take heed to your advice

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
ModestGal:

Thanks, everyone does. Did I say am with a good brain?can't remember but what I know I did was hardworking. So credit to hard work not good brain.
yea right dear, I recall like 5 of us in my class finishing with a first class in school way back, most of us were product of hard work and gene gift.But me different shall, if not for my laziness i know say I am quote gifted , but son of man is too draggy, I k ow I can't failn, even without studying ,that's what keeps me on and on. Good braims dear sister.And as an intro, one has lots of advantage getting heads on with the books, no distractions or rather less distraction and what have you.I for one get can only gets swayed by good music and movie, the rest (ladies booze )na wash ,you can't get me smackked down using such

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.