Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (630551 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by nellyquash(f): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
callmemercy:

It definitely helps if you have close pals around, but sometimes it can be tiring as well.

But if I'm gonna go out for fun, I would choose to go with peeps I'm comfortable around.

Yeah sure. I mostly go out with people am confortable with so that I enjoy myself to the fullest and do some nasty thing. Lool. Once I'm not too close to you instead of me taking two bottles i may end up taking one and even end up not having appetite to snack on anything. grin grin grin grin grin

And once I now bring you closer to me, you will be like so you can talk, So you can even take miore than one Bo, lolzz..

A friend of mine will say, Some people might think you are naive because of your quietness but them no know say you be baddooo, lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ibkayee(f): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
callmemercy:

Thank God, there is someone aside me who feels like this too.

You know that awkward feeling of not know how to hang your hands or if to be on military stance when in public?

Or how to tilt your head and try to blend in?

At the end of the day, when I return home, I feel like I have been pounded in mortar
Haha cheesy

Over the years, I realised I’m not necessarily shy or scared to talk to people, I just don’t know how I will be received if I start a convo with someone who doesn’t know me so I just don’t bother. If they start talking to me first at least I know I’m not bothering them
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
ibkayee:

Haha cheesy

Over the years, I realised I’m not necessarily shy or scared to talk to people, I just don’t know how I will be received if I start a convo with someone who doesn’t know me so I just don’t bother. If they start talking to me first at least I know I’m not bothering them

Exactly!
Starting a convo with anyone is not a problem for me, but if the person's approach to my convo is zero, I have so slapped that person in my mind, but in reality, I would retreat.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
nellyquash:

Yeah sure. I mostly go out with people am confortable with so that I enjoy myself to the fullest and do some nasty thing. Lool. Once I'm not too close to you instead of me taking two bottles i may end up taking one and even end up not having appetite to snack on anything. grin grin grin grin grin

And once I now bring you closer to me, you will be like so you can talk, So you can even take miore than one Bo, lolzz..

A friend of mine will say, Some people might think you are naive because of your quietness but them no know say you be baddooo, lolzz

Chai!!!! grin grin grin grin

Are you really sure you are an introvert??
I don't really think I have ever totally let myself lose around my close friends,
Sure, I can act funny, eat, play, discuss or give sarcastic comebacks, but there's always that element of refraining or blockade
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ibkayee(f): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
callmemercy:

Exactly!
Starting a convo with anyone is not a problem for me, but if the person's approach to my convo is zero, I have so slapped that person in my mind, but in reality, I would retreat.

Lmao exactly!

To avoid the embarrassment I just don’t bother grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmao exactly!

To avoid the embarrassment I just don’t bother grin

Lol,
Sometimes, I ignore the person's obvious disapproval to my convo approach, If I need vital info which could only be gotten from him/her.

Once, it's gotten, I ignore the person even if he/she has suddenly found me worth talking with.

No time for nonsense angry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by nellyquash(f): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
callmemercy:

Chai!!!! grin grin grin grin

Are you really sure you are an introvert??
I don't really think I have ever totally let myself lose around my close friends,
Sure, I can act funny, eat, play, discuss or give sarcastic comebacks, but there's always that element of refraining or blockade

grin grin grin grin

I do let myself loose oooh once am with my sureest paddys.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ibkayee(f): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
callmemercy:

Lol,
Sometimes, I ignore the person's obvious disapproval to my convo approach, If I need vital info which could only be gotten from him/her.

Once, it's gotten, I ignore the person even if he/she has suddenly found me worth talking with.

No time for nonsense angry
Lol if I need important info I’m willing to initiate sha, then I’ll leave them alone. If they show signs that they’re interested in continuing I don’t mind doing so either if they’ve piqued my interest
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol if I need important info I’m willing to initiate sha, then I’ll leave them alone. If they show signs that they’re interested in continuing I don’t mind doing so either if they’ve piqued my interest

Well, like you rightly stated: if he or she piques my interest.

But 80% of the time, I don't return the interest. I may be polite and listen, but the interest has to be there before I respond again
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
nellyquash:

grin grin grin grin

I do let myself loose oooh once am with my sureest paddys.

Lol,
I can just imagine!!! cheesy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ibkayee(f): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
callmemercy:

Well, like you rightly stated: if he or she piques my interest.

But 80% of the time, I don't return the interest. I may be polite and listen, but the interest has to be there before I respond again
Yeah I understand, me too sometimes
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
ibkayee:

Yeah I understand, me too sometimes

I think someone, maybe you grin, should write an article on female introverts wink
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ibkayee(f): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
callmemercy:

I think someone, maybe you grin, should write an article on female introverts wink
Haha I’m not that great with words to be honest, the article would be trash cheesy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
ibkayee:

Haha I’m not that great with words to be honest, the article would be trash cheesy

Lol,
That would be your laziness in writing speaking, not the real you cheesy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ibkayee(f): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
callmemercy:

Lol,
That would be your laziness in writing speaking, not the real you cheesy
You’re actually very correct cheesy

If I ever do I’ll definitely tag you smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
callmemercy:

If you write pidgin better than English, guy, you are wasting school fees Biko grin
You're Getting Me Wrong. I Mean I Prefer Writing Pidgin And English To Speaking. The Thing Is, I Don't Really Like Talking Like That. I Really like And Prefer Writing It Than To Speak Unless The Situation Calls For Me To Talk
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Dammykrone:
You're Getting Me Wrong. I Mean I Prefer Writing Pidgin And English To Speaking.

Oh, I am sorry about the mix up
I prefer written communication as well, but if it's important, then I conjure my spoken communication persona grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
ibkayee:

You’re actually very correct cheesy

If I ever do I’ll definitely tag you smiley

I'm definitely gonna be anticipating.

Lemme go and polish my imaginary reading glasses in readiness cheesy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
callmemercy:

Oh, I am sorry about the mix up
I prefer written communication as well, but if it's important, then I conjure my spoken communication persona grin
I Don't Like Talking Except The Situation Demands
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=Dammykrone post=79196419] I Don't Like Talking Except The Situation Demands[/quote

My point exactly!

And if I discover someone wants to make me keep repeating words I have said before, I just shift base or switch to statue mode.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by nellyquash(f): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes my paddy will be like, choi people will be thinking am the bad babe because am extrovert but them no know say na you be baba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

callmemercy:

Lol,
I can just imagine!!! cheesy

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
nellyquash:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes my paddy will be like, choi people will be thinking am the bad babe because am extrovert but them no know say na you be baba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, I think being an extrovert is overrated, no offence to extroverts.
I used to know someone, who asks me what evil I am plotting again, whenever he see me quiet grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ibkayee(f): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
callmemercy:

I'm definitely gonna be anticipating.

Lemme go and polish my imaginary reading glasses in readiness cheesy
Hehe grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by nellyquash(f): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
callmemercy:

Lol, I think being an extrovert is overrated, no offence to extroverts.
I used to know someone, who asks me what evil I am plotting again, whenever he see me quiet grin

grin grin grin grin grin,

Once am quiet He will be like, Wetin don dey run inside that your big head. I will just chuckle.

Sometimes eeh, I can be so quiet and once am in that mood, the next thing is mood swing. That's why most time i always feel like hanging around friends to avoid that lonely path.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
nellyquash:

Once am quiet He will be like, Wetin don dey run inside that your big head. I will just chuckle.

Sometimes eeh, I can be so quiet and once am in that mood, the next thing is mood swing. That's why most time i always feel like hanging around friends to avoid that lonely path.

Lol,
People are wary of peeps who are quiet.
Mood swings are bound to happen, that's why I occupy myself with reading, writing or sleeping.

I'm not really into hanging, except something interesting is involved

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by HandsomeD3vil: 1:20am On Jun 11, 2019
Dammykrone:
My Guy. Same Level Bruv. grin Na Serious Something Bruv. E Still Dey Pain Me Liking Girls From Afar. My Own Is Even Worse.
Na mental slavery we Dey in bro aswear, na big solution we need
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 5:56am On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=callmemercy post=79196497][/quote] Chai. Buhgrin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 6:05am On Jun 11, 2019
nellyquash:

grin Mood Swing Na Bastard Oh. I Really hate it, Anytime I'm Alone And I'm Experiencing It, Music Always Does The Magic, Another Reason I Call Music A Superpower
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 6:07am On Jun 11, 2019
HandsomeD3vil:

Na mental slavery we Dey in bro aswear, na big solution we need
aswear. another reason is i don't talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2019
Dammykrone:
Chai. Buhgrin

grin grin
Good morning
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by nellyquash(f): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2019
Dammykrone:
grin Mood Swing Na Bastard Oh. I Really hate it, Anytime I'm Alone And I'm Experiencing It, Music Always Does The Magic, Another Reason I Call Music A Superpower

Real bastard ooo grin grin grin

Most time music and wisky helps out ooo grin grin grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2019
nellyquash:

You like hanging out with friends
You avoid loneliness
Being quiet gives you mood swings.

How are you an Introvert again?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.