Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (636010 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 11:45pm On May 20, 2020
doitforyou:

Lol I know! It’s not just music sef, I also hate listening to radio, podcasts, audiobooks etc. anything audio drives me crazy. I would rather watch and read.
reading is also fun .

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by divineuk(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2020
We de here
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by oyetpel(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
Good day my fellow introvert. What’s ur solitude music , mine is “photograph” by Ed sheernan and “Famous” by French Montana

I love the sound of 'hope you get famous', but i don't really like other parts of the songs, i feel Montana should have work more on the rhythm anf lytics of the song, nonetheless i sing the song word for word.

Now to my solitude songs

Last year was divided into 2, All Halsey's songs i could lay my hands om took the first part, while Lana Del Rey took the later part until now with her new album Norman Fuccking RockWell. There is something about Lana's that gets me hook, because i am someone that gets drown in emotions if i sing or listen to worship songs. I think that's why Lana's songs suit me its blue, dark and melodious.
My best songs in the album are How to Disappear, Cinnamon girl, Next best America Song and Love Song

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 9:49am On May 21, 2020
oyetpel:

I love the sound of 'hope you get famous', but i don't really like other parts of the songs, i feel Montana should have work more on the rhythm anf lytics of the song, nonetheless i sing the song word for word.

Now to my solitude songs

Last year was divided into 2, All Halsey's songs i could lay my hands om took the first part, while Lana Del Rey took the later part until now with her new album Norman Fuccking RockWell. There is something about Lana's that gets me hook, because i am someone that gets drown in emotions if i sing or listen to worship songs. I think that's why Lana's songs suit me its blue, melodious, lyrically sweet.
My best songs in the album are How to Disappear, Cinnamon girl, Next best America Song and Love Song
really, I love everything about famous . I love the lyrics , it’s very deep . I can relate , I love glory by John legend ft common

I love everything ed sherran and dua lipa am a fan of rap also . I appreciate lyrics a lot . And more like the new generation song lover

Will listen to ur favs today , let me get into ur head smiley

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 11:43pm On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
that’s why I try to encourage people to be more welcoming to others, it’s very important, don’t always wait for people to cm around , they might not be 100% trust worthy but atleast u hv someone to call a friend . Anyone who has no friend and says I am happy without friends is actually lying ... ur self esteem will be bellow 0.

I'm not sure this is a good idea. Why have someone who isn't trustworthy just for the sake of having a friend? Would probably cause more hassles than it's worth.

My policy:
A good friend is better than no friend.
However, no friend is better than a bad friend.

Nice thread...

6 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 11:59pm On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
really, I love everything about famous . I love the lyrics , it’s very deep . I can relate , I love glory by John legend ft common

I love everything ed sherran and dua lipa am a fan of rap also . I appreciate lyrics a lot . And more like the new generation song lover

Nice choices.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 1:23am On May 22, 2020
tot:

I'm not sure this is a good idea. Why have someone who isn't trustworthy just for the sake of having a friend? Would probably cause more hassles than it's worth.

My policy:
A good friend is better than no friend.
However, no friend is better than a bad friend.

I see friendship as a compromise, all my friends r not the same , and I know their personalities, I know Who i tell secret n who I don’t , who I call when I need an interesting person to stick around , who I ask for assistance, who is ready to follow me to anywhere I want to go to and won’t complain ,, they all need me as their listener. I know their bad sides n I follow suit based on their character, but they r still my friends. They understand me also ,getting someone who understands ur personality as an introvert is hard to find , ur mood swings n ignoring people for days or weeks . That’s how u cohabitate with people. What works for me, may not work for you tho . It’s my opinion base on my personal realization.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 9:25am On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
I see friendship as a compromise, all my friends r not the same , and I know their personalities, I know Who i tell secret n who I don’t , who I call when I need an interesting person to stick around , who I ask for assistance, who is ready to follow me to anywhere I want to go to and won’t complain ,, they all need me as their listener. I know their bad sides n I follow suit based on their character, but they r still my friends. They understand me also ,getting someone who understands ur personality as an introvert is hard to find , ur mood swings n ignoring people for days or weeks . That’s how u cohabitate with people. What works for me, may not work for you tho . It’s my opinion base on my personal realization.

Fair enough, I see your point. It's nice you have a mix of friends as well.
For me, regardless of personality types, bad habits etc, being TRUSTWORTHY is key.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 10:09am On May 22, 2020
tot:

Fair enough, I see your point. It's nice you have a mix of friends as well.
For me, regardless of personality types, bad habits etc, being TRUSTWORTHY is key.
that’s when u hv the one u r absolutely close to, trust is a heavy word , goes with a lot of attachments . when making new friends , it’s like having too much expectations and I was referring to making new friends and keeping friends.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 10:12am On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
that’s when u hv the one u r absolutely close to, trust is a heavy word , goes with a lot of attachments . when making new friends , it’s like having too much expectations and I was referring to making new friends and keeping friends.

I get you.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by oyetpel(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:

Were you able to get the songs and listen to them?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 6:51pm On May 22, 2020
oyetpel:

Were you able to get the songs and listen to them?
she’s beautiful , Lana del Ray , she’s so calm,I didn’t see the how to disappear,, but I absolutely love cinnamon girl , I also enjoy one called doing time .
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 8:52pm On May 22, 2020
Jezking:

All music by Sam smith... The guy is just good...like he can read my feelings
Recovery by James Arthur
Everything I want, and When the partys over, both by Billie Eillish
I like Rocovery by James Arthur .

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by oyetpel(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
she’s beautiful , Lana del Ray , she’s so calm,I didn’t see the how to disappear,, but I absolutely love cinnamon girl , I also enjoy one called doing time .

Use mp3juices, search it on google (you can get any song on the site, but make sure you type in audio with the song you want). And maybe you should just download the whole album, Norman Fuccking Rockwell.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Ajoboss(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2020
Vibesking:

Good to know.
It often feels you're the only one going through this stuff.
whots up man
Long time no see!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Vibesking(m): 6:16am On May 23, 2020
Ajoboss:
whots up man
Long time no see!

I sent you multiple messages on WhatsApp. No response. I felt you were probably taking a hiatus.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Ajoboss(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2020
Vibesking:

I sent you multiple messages on WhatsApp. No response. I felt you were probably taking a hiatus.

it's a long story
Send me a message again when you can.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Akposy(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2020
xrayj:

Stop saying the bold for Christ sake!!!
How old are u?
This is a healing thread for most people with esteem issues, do not come here to mislead anyone! Nobody needs anyone acceptance to feel like who they wish to! You can be the best of yourself as a man or woman, u don't need acceptance of anyone! There are celibate that got nothing to do with women & they are happy! I wonder the value u place on yourself when u think your importance is based on a woman's acceptance! Gosh! When u grow older u will understand! I won't argue with u on this. I believe any grown up on this thread above 30 yrs will understand my point!
I'm in my twenties but I understand and agree with you

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2020
How is this lockdown/isolation/curfew period treating y'all?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 6:48pm On May 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:

A lots of extroverts are struggling with the lack of social interaction, lol. It is bliss for the introverts though - with the exception of those in lockdown with others, as that means you have to share your space.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 7:45pm On May 23, 2020
iamyemiakins:
I ain’t even bothered , the only thing is business, it’s very slow
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by minicky: 8:45pm On May 23, 2020
Is it true most introverts are addicted to masturbation

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juell(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2020
minicky:
Is there a research to back that up?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 24, 2020
I am number 3. Which number are you?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by purplecoco(f): 1:29pm On May 24, 2020
minicky:
Is it true extroverts are not?

6 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CsRockefeller(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2020
litigator:

Same here, I've been no 3 all my lifetime.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by doitforyou(f): 10:43pm On May 24, 2020
litigator:
number 9

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by doitforyou(f): 10:44pm On May 24, 2020
purplecoco:
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by minicky: 10:05am On May 25, 2020
purplecoco:
am just asking
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by minicky: 10:14am On May 25, 2020
Any introvert that lives in umuahia.....am new and I need ur help anyone??!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by minicky: 10:15am On May 25, 2020
litigator:
number 3
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by purplecoco(f): 12:29pm On May 25, 2020
minicky:
am just asking
So I guess you don’t have the answer to your question. You were just assuming it’s okay. Lmao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.