Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (636237 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Khaysee: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
People have various characters and attitudes
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by chieni(f): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nilx:
Well, Seems I want to quit the introvert of a thing but the more I enjoy the solitude in my loneliness........ I just want to be left alone!!!!
well just balance it like I would always say. Do you. Do not over stretch yourself.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by PenSniper: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=litigator post=109729397]

Hello my nairaland barrister

I need advice on how to get divorced from the man for whom i have two children and from who i have seperated for 3 years running. How easy and quick can one get it done, and the cost ?

Thanks for your anticipated useful input.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Peebaby93: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Drella:

It's the one you don't know cheesy

I want to know this mr Nigeria
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nilx: 9:24am On Feb 11, 2022
I have got some few problems and yes, those are problem but not mine though. People think I give a Bleep about them or whatever they decided to say behind me, well for the few that care to know which I don’t want them to know, Idgaf about whatever you want to say about me...... so fuçk off you fukkers.

Not you my nairaland fams
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Momcherry(f): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
After going through a few pages on this thread, I now know what I am, an INTROVERT!

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by midasbliss(f): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Momcherry:

After going through a few pages on this thread, I now know what I am, an INTROVERT!

Lol. Just like that?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Momcherry(f): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
midasbliss:

Lol. Just like that?

Just like that o.
Like, I just like my space and privacy, I don't like visitors, I don't like making calls, receiving calls sef na wahala. The only calls I like picking are calls from hubby and kids.

Many of the things I've read here applies to me.
My sisters are tired of complaining

6 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Totiemide: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Nilx:
Well, Seems I want to quit the introvert of a thing but the more I enjoy the solitude in my loneliness........ I just want to be left alone!!!!

Is there a way you can quit being you? Lemme know, cuz I have tried but I still find myself being ME.

My sister is the opposite of me, I tried to imitate her but failed miserably.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Totiemide: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2022
phenase:
I am introvert and married an extrovert person. It is not easy at times but have been doing my best to balanced the two.

As an introvert, I feels more better expressing myself more in writing.

Yes, that's one thing I can't let go. While reading or writing, I get lost in it. Sometimes I feel incomplete when I don't do it.

Its hard to have a friend or spouse has extrovert because to me it's as if I am trying to change them or they are trying to change me.

Had a nasty breakup because of this, to him I wasn't doing my best. He wanted to change and control me. His kind of friends werent the type I would keep but I still try to make it work. I tried to go out even if all I want to do is have a date with my bed, with a good novel and phil collins playing in the background.

I love being an introvert, saves me from unnecessary stress.

Are introvert sentimental, emotional?

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nilx: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Totiemide:

Is there a way you can quit being you? Lemme know, cuz I have tried but I still find myself being ME.

My sister is the opposite of me, I tried to imitate her but failed miserably.

I guess there’s no way cuz I have tried literally everything, even including things that are detrimental to my health. I quit trying though.

I guess the only best thing you can is just to improve yourself. Become the best version of yourself, try to embrace your personality.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Totiemide: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nilx:

I guess there’s no way cuz I have tried literally everything, even including things that are detrimental to my health. I quit trying though.

I guess the only best thing you can is just to improve yourself. Become the best version of yourself, try to embrace your personality.

Thanks. My personality is already embraced with open arms.. Don't give a hoot on what others think of me. Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by phenase(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Totiemide:

Yes, that's one thing I can't let go. While reading or writing, I get lost in it. Sometimes I feel incomplete when I don't do it.

Its hard to have a friend or spouse has extrovert because to me it's as if I am trying to change them or they are trying to change me.

Had a nasty breakup because of this, to him I wasn't doing my best. He wanted to change and control me. His kind of friends werent the type I would keep but I still try to make it work. I tried to go out even if all I want to do is have a date with my bed, with a good novel and phil collins playing in the background.

I love being an introvert, saves me from unnecessary stress.

Are introvert sentimental, emotional?

Yes they are.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Totiemide: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
phenase:

Yes they are.

Alright. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by teezzybee: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
please guys, I'm in that spot that makes little thing seem mighty. Can a kind hearted fello help me with a token airtime for data? I'll deeply appreciate. I use it in looking for job vacancy and sending my c.v via email. What little money I had have gone to feeding. Please don't ignore. 200-300 airtel will go a long way. Thanks as you consider me and ask for my number.

Modified.

080, eight, two, 4, zero, four, 0, three, 9.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sexydebo(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2022
The right person won't try to change who u are

Are introvert sentimental, emotional? [/quote]
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Sanctecosma(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Well! Well!! Well!!!
Finally at home with people of like minds/nature. So good to be here.
Hello everyone!!!

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by midasbliss(f): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2022
Momcherry:

Just like that o.
Like, I just like my space and privacy, I don't like visitors, I don't like making calls, receiving calls sef na wahala. The only calls I like picking are calls from hubby and kids.

You is me, me is you grin

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nilx: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
Khaysee:
People have various characters and attitudes

Sadly, me and so many other people out there
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nilx: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2022
I wish I had this privacy and this is the moment I needed it most. I’m tired of this inversion of privacy. I’m tired of the light, I need more darkness in my secluded place...... gosh
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 5:11am On Mar 06, 2022
Happy new year introverts, been a while since I have been here.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DaveHarry(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
I've been an introvert since secondary school days. At a time my classmates were were complaining to my seat-mates. I don't talk much, I don't make friends beyond the moment, I don't even like someone greeting me past once or twice a day. I like been indoors and doing my own things.....etc. most times I've tried to fight the lifestyle thinking maybe something was wrong with me, but I couldn't. I had peace when I found out there are other people like me with these same traits and more. I've decided to live with my myself, it's not intentional. It's normal being an introvert.

9 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:29am On Mar 12, 2022
Mail me to add you to the Introverts Whatsapp group, abeg come with contents o grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by BunbleBee: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Too much of introversion is bad, especially when it comes with lack of social skills like networking and public speaking.

I'm an introvert: I can play and enjoy myself alone, always indoors, few friends and running away from the spotlight.

I have lost out on lot of opportunities just because I couldn't stand up and utter two to three sentences. One of such is when we had a representatives of WHO visit my secondary school. An assembly of all students was held for them to address us. One of the representatives asked a question about hygene. The assembly was silent, I knew the answer but I was scared to speak up. So I told my classmate the answer, he gave the answer and guess what! He won a LAPTOP!

I went home crying and thereafter made a conscious decision to develop myself. Today, I'm still introverted with more improved social skills. I can relate well with people, address a gathering without little or no fright.

On the positive side, introversion has saved me from troubles and rejections. However, it encourages you to remain in your comfort zone which is bad for growth.

8 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by toujurs: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Momcherry:

Just like that o.

You are a psychopath. You need medical attention
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Whatsapp me on +2348134656117 to join our Whatsapp community wink

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Momcherry(f): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
toujurs:
You are a psychopath. You need medical attention

I think you need it more.
Hope you're not in medical field or planning to go into, because you'll fail woefully! angry

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by toujurs: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Momcherry:

I think you need it more.
Hope you're not in medical field or planning to go into, because you'll fail woefully! angry
Read the symptoms you mentioned again, i think you are about going mad! Please visit a psychiatrist at yabaleft. To help you on supplements, and tips on how to socialize so you can regain your sanity. Thank me later
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Momcherry(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
toujurs:
Read the symptoms you mentioned again, i think you are about going mad! Please visit a psychiatrist at yabaleft. To help you on supplements, and tips on how to socialize so you can regain your sanity. Thank me later

Ewu socialize! grin

It's that how your m*ther's madness started? Poor thing ended up birthing even a more mentally deranged being for a son

Anumpam!

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by realtem(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
BunbleBee:
Too much of introversion is bad, especially when it comes with lack of social skills like networking and public speaking.

I'm an introvert: I can play and enjoy myself alone, always indoors, few friends and running away from the spotlight.

I have lost out on lot of opportunities just because I couldn't stand up and utter two to three sentences. One of such is when we had a representatives of WHO visit my secondary school. An assembly of all students was held for them to address us. One of the representatives asked a question about hygene. The assembly was silent, I knew the answer but I was scared to speak up. So I told my classmate the answer, he gave the answer and guess what! He won a LAPTOP!

I went home crying and thereafter made a conscious decision to develop myself. Today, I'm still introverted with more improved social skills. I can relate well with people, address a gathering without little or no fright.

On the positive side, introversion has saved me from troubles and rejections. However, it encourages you to remain in your comfort zone which is bad for growth.

You have just mixed introversion with shyness. An Introvert chooses not to speak over reasons other than fear or low self esteem. Although I do understand that the two are somehow intertwined. Most Introverts need to work on that shy part of themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.