Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? (27045 Views)

Advice Urgently Needed "He's Adamant On Having Separate Rooms" / At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms? / Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by myspnigeria: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2014
Not the best of ideas tho. Two are better than one
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by Aitee1: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Babe children are free gift frm God, moreover na one time I born all of dem oh, as in 'sextuplet' undecided
alutacontinua:

you gotta be kidding me? undecided
how on planet earth would you even have 6 kids when you stay in a 1-room apartment?

no offence, ma-am, just tryna understand smiley
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Aitee1: Babe children are free gift frm God, moreover na one time I born all of dem oh, as in 'sextuplet' undecided

lol....now, I know you're kidding
pictures or adonblivit tongue

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by ecjosephine1: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2014
Sleepin in diff rooms is not easy as said esp fo new couples.wats d companionship for?honestly,I've bn thru it and its pure hell for me.there is room for loneliness,communication breach,divorce,lack of emotions etc.its bad for marriage cos I speak frm xperience.its two becoming one not tw become two strangers.same room fosters love.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by Aitee1: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2014
I'm damn serious jus let me knw if u can assist us wid a bigger apartment help a sis in need angry
alutacontinua:

lol....now, I know you're kidding
pictures or adonblivit tongue
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by huntila(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2014
OmoAlata1: separate room what if you woke up at 2am ho.rny? it really defeats the purpose of being married. I like 2am sexx, when you are half asleep, half awake. you always get the best orgassm

Nice......2 am till 5am , but she can keep all her stuffs in a spare room.
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by Ishilove: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2014
shizzleStar:

May be you missed my next comment where i said separate rooms do not apply at night for the sole reason of taking konji-veitis. wink Personally i like to the grabbing a lot when sleeping. The feeling is always good smiley

But talking about the konji disappearing by the time you get to her room,(assuming you went to bed in different rooms) na lie'o, unless i no just want shine wifey dat nite. I even have high libido so dat one no apply to me'o. I will surely sustain the libido even if i have to walk for 5mins to get to her room grin grin
Lol. The image that just popped into my head!! By the time you walk 5 minutes to get to her room, the woody will be so turgid that you won't need your hands to open the door; the woody will. Wifey will raise her head from sleep to see it coming through the door before the rest of you appears. cheesy embarassed

*sigh* I have an overactive imagination embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by abolade62: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol. The image that just popped into my head!! By the time you walk 5 minutes to get to her room, the woody will be so turgid that you won't need your hands to open the door; the woody will. Wifey will raise her head from sleep to see it coming through the door before the rest of you appears. cheesy embarassed

You really need to get laid right now ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by teeboo: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
babamadiba: dats my point. Wen u av d same room, it's easier to settle beefs dan in seprate rooms. My wife wount even allow us try dat.

Lolz,Was just kidding,its not dat bad,even pple dat share same room ave more differences dan we do,its all about understanding,had to move 2 a separate room cos of cold,he loves his A/C on with fan, he has 2 switch dem off if we're to sleep in same room,didn't want to die of cold so I ran 4 my life.but dat doesn't stop us frm wink lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by soledadd: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yea i have my room and hubby has his. But we mostly sleep in either rooms. Any time any day i want my own room.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by shizzleStar: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ishilove:

bwuahahaha..LWKMD!

Ishi, this hyper-overactive turgid imagination you're sharing...

cha...ca...cha....diarris..... gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by mkoabiola: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yes oooo.#team seperate rooms#
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by teeboo: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
nikilala: I think it leads to cheating..... kiss
shocked person wey dey stay untop ur nose sef fit cheat on u,a cheat will always cheat,staying in same room or not
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by shizzleStar: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
abolade62:
lwkmd gringrin
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by jumokey1: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
i prefer separate rooms. a lot keeps me bizy.only need him for money, not even sex.
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
abolade62:
Do I! cheesy tongue grin
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by abolade62: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ishilove:
Do I! cheesy
Yup Love

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
shizzleStar:

bwuahahaha..LWKMD!

Ishi, this hyper-overactive turgid imagination you're sharing...

cha...ca...cha....diarris..... gringringringrin
I don't know what you're talking about tongue
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
abolade62:
Yup Love
grin grin
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by abolade62: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
jumokey1: i prefer separate rooms. a lot keeps me bizy.only need him for money, not even sex.
You only need your husband for money?..I wish you the best.
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by abolade62: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bathing together and watching her dress up, right from the panties to the bra and how she applies those make-ups drives me crazy and its a sight I cannot imagine myself missing out on. Seperate bedroom is a No No for me, she likes sleeping naked and I can just take a "dive in" any time of the night. I will be mad to let her get a seperate room and miss out on these amazing stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
I'll go with same room and a large walk in closet for our extra stuff. . .well my extra stuff! wink
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by GoodFaith: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Smartsyn: One of my aunties was complaining to me that her hubby gave her a separate room in the new house they pack in recently, citing her having many clothes, shoes and other feminine accessories as the reason. She's arguing that as a young couple, they should be staying in one room.

When the issue came up as I was having a chat with her hubby, he maintained that the separate room is just for his wife to have room for her numerous accessories and that he sometimes need to be alone. He however said that the wife sleep in his room almost all nights and all what not.......

But should married couples have their separate rooms??
This issue just came up yesterday
dependence on the shift your work
Or the time you or your wife get home
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by DhaPope(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
alutacontinua: I, alutacontinua, would have my separate room.
Just for my personal retreat moments, I'll mostly be too busy playing woth his nose on OUR bed in OUR room anyways wink

great ife property
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by shinacollins(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
A real man should have a seperate room to function as God ordained him to...
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by liltunes(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
alutacontinua: I, alutacontinua, would have my separate room.
Just for my personal retreat moments, I'll mostly be too busy playing woth his nose on OUR bed in OUR room anyways wink
when your toto gets wet u will wish his cock is always available
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by awizl(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ishilove:

Some Guys and their killer tools. if you marry them, e don be for you grin grin grin grin, even if you fence your room with barb wire, they'll bring that mohamed to destroy your mountain grin grin grin.
I'm on team different rooms, my wife has too many pimples, i cannot survive seeing dem all day, all night. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by ireneidiva(f): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Following
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by willorie(f): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
specialguest: NO! Eat together, live together and SLEEP together. When my clothes become too much for our room to contain I will request hubby to let me convert the spare room to my closet. That's all

Gbam!
U don talk am finish
na so e suppose dey nao
abi u been tell am u want separate room?
If possible, they fid even die together lipsrsealed
Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by willorie(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
specialguest: NO! Eat together, live together and SLEEP together. When my clothes become too much for our room to contain I will request hubby to let me convert the spare room to my closet. That's all

Gbam!
U don talk am finish
na so e suppose dey nao
abi u been tell am u want separate room?
If possible, they fid even die together lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
I think some of us can't handle the thought of losing our privacy completely. I may just want that myself. I can see the possible benefits.

The idea isn't inherently evil. Whatever works.

3 Likes

Re: Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? by ramdris(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
OmoAlata1: separate room what if you woke up at 2am ho.rny? it really defeats the purpose of being married. I like 2am sexx, when you are half asleep, half awake. you always get the best orgassm

You this omoalata like sex too much o. I don see al ur post today n sex dey inside all of dem. Ur guy dey gbadun o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mum Still Slaps Me At 23 Years Old / 10-Year-Old Sayyid Rejected By His Parents In Kano Is Stranded / She Wants Court Marriage, He Wants Traditional Marriage, She Say He Does Not....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.