Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Fantasy Secretary - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fantasy Secretary (722 Views)

Boss Enjoying Secretary / Sexy Secretary / Cbase hires Lysaa as his new secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fantasy Secretary by dreday(m): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2008
Two friends meet in the office of one of them, a notorious techo-geek.
"Hey, bud, how are ya?"
"I'm good. Congratulations, that new secretary of urs is beautiful!"
"Well, I'm glad you like her. Believe it or not, she's a robot!
"No way, aw could dat be?"
"Way! She's the latest model from Japan. Lemme tell you how she works. If you squeeze her left tit, she takes dictation. If you squeeze her right tit, she types a letter. And that's not all, she can have sex, too!"
"Holy shit! You're kidding, right?"
"No, she's something, huh? Tell you what, you can even borrow her"
So, his friend takes her in2 d restroom and is in there with her4 a while.Suddenly, he hears him screaming "Eeyaa! Help oooh! Aaaah! Eeeeeeaaargghhhh!"The guy says, "Shit,i 4got 2 tel him ha ass is a pencil sharpener!

(1) (Reply)

I'll Do The Fucking Pots!" / 100% Return On Investments / Apartment On Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.