Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism (9479 Views)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by taurus21: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2014
The only son and heir of Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah, Tengku Amir Shah,has sent a shock wave throughout the Muslim community worldwide as what People’s magazine has deemed“the real life Romeo and Juliet story of our time”.The crown prince of the state of Selangor in Malaysia, has relinquished all his
possessions and a chance to succeed to the prestigious throne of Selangor to follow his heart and marry Spanish top model and superstar Cristina Gomez,a 16 year old who was propelled to stardom this year when she was noticed on national television in the crowd of a highly anticipated football match. The Malaysian prince known for his outlandish sex orgies and drug addiction problems, having been through rehab no less than three times in the past 18 months, has promised to change his ways and claims to be a new man. In an interview this week with Catholic Digest Weekly, the 21 year old man admitted that his encounter with the super model basically saved his life.“I was living in a lustful, superficial world, where money and power brought me all the goods of the world: women, cars and drugs. But Cristina changed all that”.Cristina Gomez who is of catholic faith, asked Prince Tengkuto convert to Catholicism, as to make their union legal before God and help him achieve righteousness in his life.
The baptism of the former follower of Islam atSanta Maria Cathedral this week in Braga, Portugal, has brought much criticism on the former heir to the Selangor throne by the world muslim community at large.“This is not a spare of the moment thing. If people cannot accept the choices I’ve made and the new person I have become, then that’s too bad for them”declared the ex-prince in the same interview.
“Me and Cristina are happy and that is all that counts”he commented.The lovers are to be wed this month in San Marco Cathedral in romantic Venice and have not revealed where they are to spend their honeymoon.“That is our little secret”revealed Cristina on a hit Spanish tv talk show this week. http:///n0FJRvx059

Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Quelme: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Glory to God Almighty. Good thing he has accepted Christ...
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Emmafrancis: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2014
he has seen the light.
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by AtheistD(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2014
cheesy

I dont see the difference. From one Abrahamic faith to the next... hmmm....

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by joannes7(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2014
And before you know it, some guys in the north will barricade the roads and start protesting the young mans right to exercise free will and choice.
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by TheBigUrban2: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2014
See as Champagne turn my guy's life to Jesus.

#Jesus-turning water into wine since 30AD

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by SalC: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Thank God for him. The best part of it is the wrongs things he did before, he do them no more!
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by taurus21: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Never under estimate the Power of Punany on a man's life. #Pu**ypower changing men's lives from the beginning of time immemorial.
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Emessy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
RUBBISH!!! shook the Muslim community worldwide?? Who cares about him? Who knows him? silly christians post clearly proves he convertyed for a woman not faith cheesy
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emessy: RUBBISH!!! shook the Muslim community worldwide?? Who cares about him? Who knows him? silly christians post clearly proves he convertyed for a woman not faith cheesy

But you do the same when a supposed Christian becomes a Muslim , no ?

Hypocrite !!!

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Emessy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

But you do the same when a supposed Christian becomes a Muslim , no ?

Hypocrite !!!
LOL when a christian converts mostly it is because he understands Islam and wants to be a part of it but when a Muslim converts it is mostly because Islam is too hard for him (wants a taste of beer , pork or WOMEN) get your facts straight wink
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by AtheistD(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emessy: LOL when a christian converts mostly it is because he understands Islam and wants to be a part of it but when a Muslim converts it is mostly because Islam is too hard for him (wants a taste of beer , pork or WOMEN) get your facts straight wink

I love your post.

What about the Sudanese lady?
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emessy: LOL when a christian converts mostly it is because he understands Islam and wants to be a part of it but when a Muslim converts it is mostly because Islam is too hard for him (wants a taste of beer , pork or WOMEN) get your facts straight wink

Of course Islam is too hard when a gun is put to your head if you refuse to believe or renounce your belief. That's not a belief , that's being held hostage to dogmatism contrary to common sense and intelligence.
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Emessy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

Of course Islam is too hard when a gun is put to your head if you refuse to believe or renounce your belief. That's not a belief , that's being held hostage to dogmatism contrary to common sense and intelligence.
Now this is just plain dumb , and I dont argue with donkeys so carry go
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Emessy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
AtheistD:

I love your post.

What about the Sudanese lady?
well you have heard her story right why did she convert, A MAN? Look this is 2014 ,if any feels the need of living Islam in a Shari'a country then he can pack and leave the country besides Allah has said he guides whom he wishes and leads astray whom he wishes , all I am saying is the title of the post is wrong!! !
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by AtheistD(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emessy: well you have heard her story right why did she convert, A MAN? Look this is 2014 ,if any feels the need of living Islam in a Shari'a country then he can pack and leave the country besides Allah has said he guides whom he wishes and leads astray whom he wishes , all I am saying is the title of the post is wrong!! !

Interesting... and highly hypocritical.
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Emessy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
AtheistD:

Interesting... and highly hypocritical.
How is it hypocritical? please elaborate
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by AtheistD(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emessy: How is it hypocritical? please elaborate

Because people leave religions for all sorts of reasons. People become disillusioned, people grow an interest in other religions due to their experiences etc. To state that only former muslims who become apostates do so due to err... their unwillingness to practice the religion appropriately is one-sided. On a case by case basis many christian apostates left too due to varying reasons. Their is a diversity in the reasons people switch over.
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Emessy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
AtheistD:

Because people leave religions for all sorts of reasons. People become disillusioned, people grow an interest in other religions due to their experiences etc. To state that only former Muslims who become apostates do so due to err... their unwillingness to practice the religion appropriately is one-sided. On a case by case basis many christian apostates left too due to varying reasons. Their is a diversity in the reasons people switch over.
Mister please i did not post this story and the op clearly stated his reason for leaving Islam and i don't care but the title is wrong THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY OF THE WORLD IS NOT SHAKEN BY HIS APOSTASY besides he is not a scholar , preacher , mufti , Imam so being the son of a king doesn't make him special , why dont you post a story of a scholar , mufti or imam then the muslim world will shake
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Emessy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
taurus21: The only son and heir of Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah, Tengku Amir Shah,has sent a shock wave throughout the Muslim community worldwide as what People’s magazine has deemed“the real life Romeo and Juliet story of our time”.The crown prince of the state of Selangor in Malaysia, has relinquished all his
possessions and a chance to succeed to the prestigious throne of Selangor to follow his heart and marry Spanish top model and superstar Cristina Gomez,[/b]a 16 year old who was propelled to stardom this year when she was noticed on national television in the crowd of a highly anticipated football match. [b]The Malaysian prince known for his outlandish sex orgies and drug addiction problems, having been through rehab no less than three times in the past 18 months, has promised to change his ways and claims to be a new man. In an interview this week with Catholic Digest Weekly, the 21 year old man admitted that his encounter with the super model basically saved his life.“I was living in a lustful, superficial world, where money and power brought me all the goods of the world: women, cars and drugs. But Cristina changed all that”.Cristina Gomez who is of catholic faith, asked Prince Tengkuto convert to Catholicism, as to make their union legal before God and help him achieve righteousness in his life.
The baptism of the former follower of Islam atSanta Maria Cathedral this week in Braga, Portugal, has brought much criticism on the former heir to the Selangor throne by the world muslim community at large.“This is not a spare of the moment thing. If people cannot accept the choices I’ve made and the new person I have become, then that’s too bad for them”declared the ex-prince in the same interview.
“Me and Cristina are happy and that is all that counts”he commented.The lovers are to be wed this month in San Marco Cathedral in romantic Venice and have not revealed where they are to spend their honeymoon.“That is our little secret”revealed Cristina on a hit Spanish tv talk show this week. http:///n0FJRvx059
The bolded explains it all
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emessy: Mister please i did not post this story and the op clearly stated his reason for leaving Islam and i don't care but the title is wrong THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY OF THE WORLD IS NOT SHAKEN BY HIS APOSTASY besides he is not a scholar , preacher , mufti , Imam so being the son of a king doesn't make him special , why dont you post a story of a scholar , mufti or imam then the muslim world will shake

Is anybody free to leave ISLAM without threat of violence or HELL ?

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by dorox(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

Is anybody free to leave ISLAM without threat of violence or HELL ?
Only when a person is declared as mentally insane.
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
the powerrr of poozay
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by nora544: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
IGP Khalid warns netizens not to spread false news of Selangor prince

by m kumar
Selangor Raja Muda Tengku Amir Shah (left) joins his father Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah at the reading of the yasin and tahlil in conjunction with Warriors Day celebrations at the Masjid Tengku Ampuan Jemaah in Bukit Jelutong on Friday. With them are Mentri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim and Majlis Tindakan Persekutuan Negeri Selangor chairman Datuk Seri Noh Omar. - Bernamapix

Selangor Raja Muda Tengku Amir Shah (left) joins his father Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah at the reading of the yasin and tahlil in conjunction with Warriors Day celebrations at the Masjid Tengku Ampuan Jemaah in Bukit Jelutong on Friday. With them are Mentri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim and Majlis Tindakan Persekutuan Negeri Selangor chairman Datuk Seri Noh Omar. - Bernamapix

Email

Facebook

KUALA LUMPUR: Police are warning those who comment and spread the false news about the Selangor prince having converted to Christianity that action can be taken against them.

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said police looked at the matter seriously and will work closely with the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission to identify those who disseminate the false news on websites.

"Such rumours spread by irresponsible parties can create unrest among the public and I have received a call from the Selangor palace strongly denying the rumour," he said adding that a police report on the matter had been lodged.

He also said that police would look into the website that posted the article of the prince's conversion, adding that the rumour had spread to the social media.

Khalid's statement was in response to The World News Daily Report - a website that publishes "mostly fictitious" news - which posted an article with the headline Malaysia: Crown Prince converts to Catholicism, shocks Muslim world.

"The crown prince of the state of Selangor in Malaysia, has relinquished all his possessions and a chance to succeed to the prestigious throne of Selangor to follow his heart and marry Spanish top model and superstar Cristina Gomez, a 16 year old who was propelled to stardom this year when she was noticed on national television in the crowd of a highly anticipated football match,” the article said.

The website claimed that it is "an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated to covering biblical archaeology news and other mysteries around the globe."

It has a disclaimer clause which said "World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways."

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/07/25/police-warn-selangor-prince-conversion-commenters/

it is a fake story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism by MightySparrow: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
The poor girl is being deceived the boy is going back to his root. We see a lot of Muslim do that, they are dishonest in such matters. Time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

How Significant Is Good Friday? / Ash Wednesday: Significance And How To Make Good Use Of It / Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.