Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:02 PM

Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? (3130 Views)

She Wouldn't Date Him Because Of His D*ck Size / Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) / 7 Qualities To Look-Out For In Women You Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by PRODUTIM1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
When it comes to dating, there are some things we may be looking for in the opposite sex. After being okay with all the body structures and features.Will you still refuse to date someone cos of his or her profession? Now name those professionals that you can't date nor marry.
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by johnmatilda: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
A POLICEMAN! there is something about that uniform they put on.

1 Like

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by lokito: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
johnmatilda: A POLICEMAN! there is something about that uniform they put on.

Yea... that uniform is synonymous to bribery

2 Likes

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by etone: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Black police not mopol, gyneacologist,charge and bail lawyer, illetrate alaba boys. N u r t w both the ogas and the boys
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Eddycent(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
A actress/model...alot do happen behind d scene.

2 Likes

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Prowizy2(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nurse!!!
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by johnmatilda: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Eddycent: A actress/model...alot do happen behind d scene.
especially models, they walk around the dressing room naked while the stylists (mostly men) tries fitting a dress on them, they look at themselves as object for designer shoes and clothes to be put on.

1 Like

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by KillerBeauty(f): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Doctor.
They are all woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by omicron(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
KillerBeauty: Doctor.
LOL...not all of them o grin

...and na the gals dey like wrap themselves on doctors sef wink

2 Likes

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
nurse
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
it takes two to tangle, na wetin girls de fine be that grin
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Yemlizzy(f): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Army,soldier,police,custom officer,actor/model is a no for me.

Professionals in any field be it medical,banking or engineering field seem better.

1 Like

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by PRODUTIM1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Up coming actress! There bodies are for producers and likes
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Emmaesty(f): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bankers and Musicians..........
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by angela98(f): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
A gynaecologist. Because I would be of the impression that he is seeing enough. So mine no go too dey trip am. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by GoodBoi1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Dclique(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
I wouldn't date a lawyer. She'll just try to out smart me in everything.

1 Like

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by johnmatilda: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dclique: I wouldn't date a lawyer. She'll just try to out smart me in everything.
no,she'll try to argue her way out of everything and i mean everything!!
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Odunharry(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
sad
Some girls thought Ebola is another
Hit song like DOROBUCCI, they have
started changing their names to
Ebolasexy, EbolaDiva, Ebola Pearl,
EbolaChic, EbolaDuchess, EbolaCutie.
Etc... Abeg someone should inform them
that Ebola na disease o... I don talk
my own.

2 Likes

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by mencade5(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by adegwurulez(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Odunharry: sad
my own.
Lwtmb
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Blessedwhite(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
my own.
lol. Lol
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Blessedwhite(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bankers and doctor.
Banker dont have time for their family
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
mechanic....deir hand s always black n dirty....
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
my own.
funny
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by sexylogan(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2014

Eyaa fah. Not all of us oh... cry

Yemlizzy: Army,soldier,police,custom officer,actor/model is a no for me.
Professionals in any field be it medical,banking or engineering field seem better.

Yesso... Love a doctor today, it's good for your health cool

P.S. I wouldn't date or marry a Nurse.

Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Bwaal(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Prowizy2: Nurse!!!
Y pls
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Bwaal(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
dahonestboss: nurse
Y pls
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
All force chicks
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by fnep2smooth(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
lawyer is a no go area for me.
Bankers are beautiful but too busy so no way.
Doctor nurse is good but sometimes over weight - Nope
model- no way, every artist don sleep with them use sing.
Police or any force woman is a no no for me.
The rest are ok with me
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
very funny. pls lets get married. lol 29c329ca
temigracie: mechanic....deir hand s always black n dirty....
Re: Which Professional Men Or Women You Wouldn't Date? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Truluvguy: very funny. pls lets get married. lol 29c329ca
tank God u finshed ur sentence with 'lol'....i for don faint...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! / Birthday S*x Part 2 / Shocking! Lady Releases Pre-burial Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.