Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

27 Plots Of Land For Sale At Lekki Free Trade Zone Lagos (shirinwon Village) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 27 Plots Of Land For Sale At Lekki Free Trade Zone Lagos (shirinwon Village) (1186 Views)

240 Acres Near Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju-lekki.(pics Comin Soon) / Lekki Free Trade Zone: How To Invest / Tippers For Lease For 2yrs Renewable Contract In Lekki Free Trade Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

27 Plots Of Land For Sale At Lekki Free Trade Zone Lagos (shirinwon Village) by IjusDey: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hi, I have 27 plots of land available for sale at Shirinwon village, Lekki Free Trade Zone. This land is opposite the golf course and near to the Lagos State Jetty at Shirinwon. All 27 plots have a dwarf fence round them and have been surveyed. Because the land is fenced, there is no need to worry about omonile re-selling your land if you decide to build in years time. Land here is good dry land. All the forms you need to apply for Givernors Consent if you wish to have been signed by the Omonile and will be provided to you. I will also make available Lagos State gazette citation for you to do a search to ascertain its free from government acquisition. Please contact me on 08186839494. Thank you.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE.

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Made In Italy Men's Suits / Have You Ever Transact Oil Business With A Nairaland Member Successfully? / FOR SALE: Turbo Dynamics Nigeria Ltd..(and Assets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.