Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,112 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) (3457 Views)

Rivers Rerun Election ; See Crowd Campaigning For APC. PICTURES. / Saraki, Dogara May Dump APC Before 2019 – Hon. Soba / Buhari Meets Obi Of Awka As Part Of His Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by chinolization: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Plans are on top gear for Ngige to dump the Islamic APC if he intends to retain his seat in the Senate next year!

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by chinolization: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Anambra can only get better!

Anambrans plays politics like the Americans..

Anambrans are models and has been the pathfinder..right from the time of the great Zik of Africa!

8 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Johnolis(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Firefire(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
grin
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lol! PDP is as Islamic as APC. Nigeria does not have a religious party and I don't think our constitution allows that. Stop spreading religious hate as more of your own Igbo brothers will die and lose their hard earned properties from its consequences even in Bayelsa.

24 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
chinolization: Anambra can only get better!

Anambrans plays politics like the Americans..

I wish our brothers from across the Niger could learn how politics is played from Anambra politicians. Politics without bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Going .... Going ..... Going .... Gone
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
So because they snapped picture together,that means he is decamping out of APC? Remember Ngige won the senatorial election on the platform of ACN which was acclaimed to be a yoruba party and not Igbo APGA.

12 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by barnaby04(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Why would all these Jonathanians not keep quite for a moment? All these senseless sentiments about APC being an Islamic party is totally false for Chrissake. What pains me most about all those running their mouths here on Nairaland are people that hardly knows anything about Nigeria in its entirety, about its peoples, regions and cultures!

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
berem: So because they snapped picture together,that means he is decamping out of APC? Remember Ngige won the senatorial election on the platform of ACN which was acclaimed to be a yoruba party and not Igbo APGA.

Show us a picture of Fashola and Obanikoro in a warm embrace.

14 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
berem: So because they snapped picture together,that means he is decamping out of APC? Remember Ngige won the senatorial election on the platform of ACN which was acclaimed to be a yoruba party and not Igbo APGA.

Madam I think that you are married? When do u attend to ur husband as u spend ur whole day fighting e-war.

27 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
chinolization: Plans are on top gear for Ngige to dump the Islamic APC if he intends to retain his seat in the Senate next year!

Absolute rubbish - Were possibly can Ngige go next?

This was a snap at some jackass wedding who failed to bserve protocol by inviting the sellout (ngige)

1 Like

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by chinolization: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
My friend go and sit down, you always make incoherent comment!

The fact we have arrived at is that APC is an Islamic party. APC sponsors boko haram and boko haram is the militant arm of APC! Nuff said!

Go and ask Fani Kayode for prove!

[s]
Abagworo: Lol! PDP is as Islamic as APC. Nigeria does not have a religious party and I don't think our constitution allows that. Stop spreading religious hate as more of your own Igbo brothers will die and lose their hard earned properties from its consequences even in Bayelsa.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Kanwulia: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
The more you look. . . the less you see!
2015 go sweeeeeeeeet gaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! cheesy
All oldest professions begin with the letter 'P'!
Pros titution + Politics! grin
Assshawo go either follow the biggest blokos. . . or the deepest pocket! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dominiquez:

Madam I think that you are married? When do u attend to ur husband as u spend ur whole day fighting e-war.
please shut up and stick to the topic!

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Descartes: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Anambra state educating the Nigerian populace on how to play advanced politics since the dubious amalgamation in 1914 cool

1 Like

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Descartes: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Abagworo: Lol! PDP is as Islamic as APC. Nigeria does not have a religious party and I don't think our constitution allows that. Stop spreading religious hate as more of your own Igbo brothers will die and lose their hard earned properties from its consequences even in Bayelsa.
You are a pathetic fellow angry

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by chinolization: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Don't mind that old ezi ofia!

Descartes: You are a pathetic fellow angry

1 Like

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Descartes: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Remember he and Obi are from the same Senatorial zone, and now Dora is no more Obi has to block him with his stooge Obiano via financial inducement to rig him out wink
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Descartes: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Show us a picture of Fashola and Obanikoro in a warm embrace.
Never, it can't happen in a region with brown roof ideology grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by ichidodo: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
What is he waiting for?!...
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Descartes: Remember he and Obi are from the same Senatorial zone, and now Dora is no more Obi has to block him with his stooge Obiano via financial inducement to rig him out wink
Obi and Ngige are very close. Its people like you that think they're enemies. Killing yourselves over nothing!

Smh

1 Like

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Descartes: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
berem: Obi and Ngige are very close. Its people like you that think they're enemies. Killing yourselves over nothing!

Smh
Obanikoro and Fashola are they not close too tongue

8 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Descartes: Obanikoro and Fashola are they not close too tongue
ogologodimkpa,is that you? I know your writing when I see it. cheesy
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Descartes: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
berem: ogologodimkpa,is that you? I know your writing when I see it. cheesy
Must everybody be ogologo

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
chinolization: My friend go and sit down, you always make incoherent comment!

The fact we have arrived at is that APC is an Islamic party. APC sponsors boko haram and boko haram is the militant arm of APC! Nuff said!

Go and ask Fani Kayode for prove!

[s][/s]

Contrary to your view, most well informed Nigerians know more than this cheap blackmail. What stops PDP-led government from arresting and prosecuting the APC leaders. 2ndly why are all Boko Haram suspects released by orders from above?

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/06/owerri-bomb-scare-police-arrest-six-suspects/

http://thestreetjournal.org/2014/06/owerri-bomb-attempt-we-targeted-5-churches-suspects-confess/

http://leadership.ng/news/375985/bomb-church-imo-police-release-6-suspects

(1st link) They were arrested planting bombs

(2nd link) They confessed targeting 5 churches

(3rd link) They were released giving flimsy excuses.

Who is fooling who?

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Descartes: Must everybody be ogologo
gotcha! cheesy
Na who ban you na?
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by chinolization: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
I don't have your time. You can only deceive and confuse but yourself!

Abagworo:

Contrary to your view, most well informed Nigerians know more than this cheap blackmail. What stops PDP-led government from arresting and prosecuting the APC leaders. 2ndly why are all Boko Haram suspects released by orders from above?

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/06/owerri-bomb-scare-police-arrest-six-suspects/

http://thestreetjournal.org/2014/06/owerri-bomb-attempt-we-targeted-5-churches-suspects-confess/

http://leadership.ng/news/375985/bomb-church-imo-police-release-6-suspects

(1st link) They were arrested planting bombs

(2nd link) They confessed targeting 5 churches

(3rd link) They were released giving flimsy excuses.

Who is fooling who?
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by stebell(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dominiquez:

Ǥ☺☺Đ question

9 Likes

Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by Descartes: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kanwulia: The more you look. . . the less you see!
2015 go sweeeeeeeeet gaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! cheesy
All oldest professions begin with the letter 'P'!
Pros titution + Politics! grin
Assshawo go either follow the biggest blokos. . . or the deepest pocket! cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures) by chinolization: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2014
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bravery: Naval Officer Sacrificed Himself After Discovering Boko Haram Landmine / We Are Not Biafrans, Remove South South From Your Plans / Hello Progressives..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.