Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation (2401 Views)

What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office / Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme / Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by earthgreeners(m): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2014
I have been following the Israel Vs. Hamas offensives and defensive.

I think it's high time the Israelis withdrew from Gaza.

They should not continue to hide under the pretense of defense tactics to wipe out innocent people.

Israel should stop keeping this people in prison and lift the blockade.. Why is this a difficult task?

The indirect result of this war is a gain from groups like ISIS.

I don't think they learnt any lesson from their invasion of Lebanon (the rise of Hezbollah)
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2014
U have been following right? So why don't u create topic when hamas started everything. Abi u never dey follow everytin that time.....fear God o

9 Likes

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Wily2wily: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2014
Hamas is terrorist Islamic organisation, good Israel IDF is teaching dem a good lesson.

7 Likes

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by lonelydora: 1:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Hamas priced a good they know they cannot buy, so they have to face the consequences of that. REAL CHRISTIANS ARE FIGHTING IN GAZA. ISREAL GO AHEAD, YOU HAVE MY BLESSINGS.

4 Likes

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by earthgreeners(m): 2:56am On Jul 28, 2014
lonelydora: Hamas priced a good they know they cannot buy, so they have to face the consequences of that. REAL CHRISTIANS ARE FIGHTING IN GAZA. ISREAL GO AHEAD, YOU HAVE MY BLESSINGS.

Sorry to burst your bubbles... israel is not a christian nation and there are more Muslims in Israel than christian...

Its not a religious war oga ade... Ignorance is no defense, educate yourself before you comment

5 Likes

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by earthgreeners(m): 2:58am On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: Hamas is terrorist Islamic organisation, good Israel IDF is teaching dem a good lesson.

What lesson exactly?..

Lesson of killing innocent minors...
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by bloodykiller: 3:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Withdraw so that they hamas will bomb them to ashes?

Bro its not like that if Isreal cease fire now as you said they hamas wont because they will be seeking revenge of their killed members and maybe by the time you know it half of isreal is gone to dust and the world will only condemn them with mouth as usual at the end of the day the deed is done.
Isreal will never take that chances.
Give a terrorist a chance you're gone so the best way is to bombard them to weakness its their fault of any civilian dies because they use them as human shield and in war its ccalled collateral damage.

I doubt hamas will ever cease fire willingly

5 Likes

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: Hamas is terrorist Islamic organisation, good Israel IDF is teaching dem a good lesson.

Israel is not teaching Hamas lesson, it is only destroying Gaza's innocent people and thier properties... while they knew Hamas is in tunnels.
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by bokoslayer: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2014
bloodykiller: Withdraw so that they hamas will bomb them to ashes?

Bro its not like that if Isreal cease fire now as you said they hamas wont because they will be seeking revenge of their killed members and maybe by the time you know it half of isreal is gone to dust and the world will only condemn them with mouth as usual at the end of the day the deed is done.
Isreal will never take that chances.
Give a terrorist a chance you're gone so the best way is to bombard them to weakness its their fault of any civilian dies because they use them as human shield and in war its ccalled collateral damage.

I doubt hamas will ever cease fire willingly

Infact most of these 'innocent civilians' are potential Hamas cell leaders. There would always be collateral damage in times of war. Israel never invaded gaza, gaza requested this destruction.

5 Likes

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by omenka(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners:

What lesson exactly?..

Lesson of killing innocent minors...
I find it needless responding to some of these people. Most times I feel they talk simply because they have access to the internet and not because they have a real grasp of the subject being discussed.

1) I refuse to see Hamas as a terrorist organization, simply because America and Israel say so. It is a political party no less legitimate than the Republican and Democratic party in the US, and part and parcel of the government of Palestine.

I don't see the al-Qassam Brigades throwing bombs in churches or mosques in Gaza. I've never heard of them slitting people's throats. I've never heard of them threatening their people with unimaginable consequences if they don't embrace Islam. I see them revolting against illegal occupation and imprisonment, little wonder a British MP, David Ward said they other day "“The big question is – if I lived in Gaza would I fire a rocket? – probably yes!” I see Israel doing to the people of Gaza what Hitler did to them in the late '30s and early '40s, which the world rose against in unison. Had the world not stood up to their defence (including Russia!!), there would have been no State of Israel as we know it today. Pray tell, are the people of palestine any less humans than the israelis

2) Why is it so difficult for Palestine to be given a full fledged member status in the UN Isn't this another scheme by Israel and her Big Brother, US, to keep the country suppressed and under the thumb of her utterly repressive and belligerent neighbor?? Is Palestine any less a country than Israel

3) Why has the US never even given Israel as little as a slap on the wrist for continuously erecting settler apartment buildings in occupied territories in violation of every known international law?? Or is the state of Israel exempted from such laws?? Isn't this the mother of all illegalities

4) Why is it difficult for the international community to exert sufficient pressure on Israel to end the blockade and give Gazans some semblance to normal life Are they less entitled to human rights than Israelis??

I can go on and on and on, but I don't wanna sound verbose.

There are damn too many absurdities going on as regards the israeli-palestine debacle. But whatever it is, I think Israel is by far the aggressor here.

The world sees what the palestinians are going though, and leaders are taking notes. The scenario presents a valid reason why nations are in a mad rush to arm themselves to the teeth! Palestine is being bullied because they don't have what it takes to stand up to their oppressor. It is just like the saying goes, "for peace, be prepared for war!"

7 Likes

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by omenka(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2014
Ngwakwe I see you peeping. Oya talk your own.
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by anago9010(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2014
omenka: I find it needless responding to some of these people. Most times I feel they talk simply because they have access to the internet and not because they have a real grasp of the subject being discussed.

1) I refuse to see Hamas as a terrorist organization, simply because America and Israel say so. It is a political party no less legitimate than the Republican and Democratic party in the US, and part and parcel of the government of Palestine.

I don't see the al-Qassam Brigades throwing bombs in churches or mosques in Gaza. I've never heard of them slitting people's throats. I've never heard of them threatening their people with unimaginable consequences if they don't embrace Islam. I see them revolting against illegal occupation and imprisonment, little wonder a British MP, David Ward said they other day "“The big question is – if I lived in Gaza would I fire a rocket? – probably yes!” I see Israel doing to the people of Gaza what Hitler did to them in the late '30s and early '40s, which the world rose against in unison. Had the world not stood up to their defence (including Russia!!), there would have been no State of Israel as we know it today. Pray tell, are the people of palestine any less humans than the israelis

2) Why is it so difficult for Palestine to be given a full fledged member status in the UN Isn't this another scheme by Israel and her Big Brother, US, to keep the country suppressed and under the thumb of her utterly repressive and belligerent neighbor?? Is Palestine any less a country than Israel

3) Why has the US never even given Israel as little as a slap on the wrist for continuously erecting settler apartment buildings in occupied territories in violation of every known international law?? Or is the state of Israel exempted from such laws?? Isn't this the mother of all illegalities

4) Why is it difficult for the international community to exert sufficient pressure on Israel to end the blockade and give Gazans some semblance to normal life Are they less entitled to human rights than Israelis??

There are damn too many absurdities going on as regards the israeli-palestine debacle. But whatever it is, I think Israel is by far the aggressor here.

The world sees what the palestinians are going though, and leaders are taking notes. The scenario presents a valid reason why nations are in a mad rush to arm themselves to the teeth! Palestine is being bullied because they don't have what it takes to stand up to their oppressor. It is just like the saying goes, "for peace, be prepared for war!"

your head is there brother, and you forget to add that uncle Sam and isreahell created Hamas to curtail al fattah party. and hamas with continue to be popular when the citizen see the disrespect isreal mete out to the peaceful al fattah guys on the west bank, with the expansion of Jewish settlement on. Palestinian territories.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 28, 2014

Palestinians are living on stolen land . Arabs are deceitful as their culture encourages it as stated in Koran . Tiny Israel will crush all of Arabia because the One and only true God is with them.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by ichidodo: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2014
This should be the war to end all wars as Hamas are very much ready to go all the way...We see no let up here and we urge Israel to kill all hamas opertives and rocketteers but spare the children...

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Oklander: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Oklander: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Oklander: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2014
omenka:
I find it needless responding to some of these people.
Most times I feel they talk simply because they have access to the internet and not because they have a real grasp of the subject being discussed.

Indeed! They are hypocrites.
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2014
OP, you were not following anything... Months/Weeks before isreal retaliation, Hamas has been launching rockets into israel almost on daily basis, sometimes they will fire up to 70 rockets at israel within 1 day.. Now that Israel is retaliating to protect their citizens you people have start hyphenating.. Why look for trouble when you know the trouble will consume you.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by crusader01(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners:

Sorry to burst your bubbles... israel is not a christian nation and there are more Muslims in Israel than christian...

Its not a religious war oga ade... Ignorance is no defense, educate yourself before you comment
Hmmmm,Muslims are in israel because christians are accommodative. Going by history,Israel is christian country. Leave that story u wan tell us.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by danot1030: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Op I don't expect a better opinion from any islamic slowpoke, but be brave enough to ask d palestines to stop shielding Hamas or else no pity for them even if they will all be wiped to get at Hamas.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by earthgreeners(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2014
crusader01:
Hmmmm,Muslims are in israel because christians are accommodative. Going by history,Israel is christian country. Leave that story u wan tell us.
Israel is a jewish state.. u too dey read my book of bible story
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Oklander: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=]
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Oklander: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2014
crusader01:
Chai!
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by crusader01(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners: Israel is a jewish state.. u too dey read my book of bible story
Tell me your own story of israel that is not originated from the bible,all israelites descend from Abraham,Isaac and Jacob. I don't know where your own story is coming from.
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by earthgreeners(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
crusader01:
Tell me your own story of israel that is not originated from the bible,all israelites descend from Abraham,Isaac and Jacob. I don't know where your own story is coming from.
& na all of them follow dis people ways ba?
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by earthgreeners(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oklander: Chai!
u sef marvel at his level of ignorance
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by Oklander: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
crusader01:
Guy, enough of ur ignorant display. Israel is not a xtian country, Google is there for you!
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by crusader01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners: & na all of them follow dis people ways ba?
Even if dey follow Sango,they are still descendants of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by crusader01(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oklander: Guy, enough of ur ignorant display. Israel is not a xtian country, Google is there for you!
Even if they are people of Old testament,the fact still remain that there are the fathers of faith to christians.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by earthgreeners(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
crusader01:
Even if dey follow Sango,they are still descendants of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.

Does that make them Christians?.... Define Christianity?
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by earthgreeners(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
crusader01:
Even if they are people of Old testament,the fact still remain that there are the fathers of faith to christians.

& who told u the names u listed aint in the Quran as well..Does that automatically make them Muslims too...olodo
Re: Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation by crusader01(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
earthgreeners:

& who told u the names u listed aint in the Quran as well..Does that automatically make them Muslims too...olodo
grin na u be olodo joor!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These Cars Really Made In Nigeria? / Give Evidence Of Victories Over B’haram, BBOG Tells Military / Steering A Dangerous Course In Nigeria With A Steady Hand - (washington Times)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.