Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? (1714 Views)

How Often Do You Eat With Cutlery?? / Eating Swallow Foods With Cutlery: Modernity Or Stupidity / Which Is Better For Eating Solid Food: Hand Or Cutlery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by onomemike: 1:56am On Jul 28, 2014
Its no news that civilization have eatten dip into our culture as Nigerians.

However I intend to get individual views on the act of eating Eba with either your hands or with some cutlery(e.g spoon, Folk) and why?
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by Darcwudz(m): 2:40am On Jul 28, 2014
I use my fork 2 eat Eba....i cant use my hands...
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by yomi007k(m): 3:03am On Jul 28, 2014
I often use cutelery. Its something I was trained with n I am much more comfortable with.
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by uchman(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2014
onomemike: Its no news that civilization have eatten dip into our culture as Nigerians.
However I intend to get individual views on the act of eating Eba with either your hands or with some cutlery(e.g spoon, Folk) and why?
Darcwudz: I use my fork 2 eat Eba....i cant use my hands...
...Guys own up to what you do,not forming UNNECESSARY OYIBO...

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by uchman(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2014
yomi007k: I often use cutelery. Its something I was trained with n I am much more comfortable with.

Do check the spelling of your CUTLERY and tell us if you are even used to it ...ONYE OCHA, NNA YA DI OJI...

3 Likes

Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by uboma(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2014
I make use of my hands when eating *eba*. I will do same even if i was abroad. How else do you want me to enjoy the meal ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by yomi007k(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2014
uchman:
Do check the spelling of your CUTLERY and tell us if you are even used to it ...ONYE OCHA, NNA YA DI OJI...
Keep checking spellings. Jobless Bleep tard
AWON OMO EE ATI EBI IYALAYA EE LON BA SORO
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by uchman(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2014
yomi007k:
Keep checking spellings. Jobless Bleep tard
Bleep-tard my foot...If I may ask, what's BLEEP-TARD?..Mr industrious!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by yomi007k(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2014
uchman:
Bleep-tard my foot...If I may ask, what's BLEEP-TARD?..Mr industrious!!!
A harsh synergy of a "f*cker" n a " re-tard" all in one unfortunate body.
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by Aphex(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ewo! cutlery to eat eba? How u wan do am pass?

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by Tholudee(f): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
uboma: I make use of my hands when eating *eba*. I will do same even if i was abroad. How else do you want me to enjoy the meal ? cheesy
thanks jawe my guy...the day I tried using fork I didn't enjoy it at all...e be lyk say my hand too dey add flavour to am wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by EfemenaXY: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Depends.

If I'm at home then yes, I've got no qualms using my bare fingers like my ancestors of old. If I'm out, say at a restaurant, then of course cutlery it is...
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by Krasid(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
EfemenaXY: Depends.

If I'm at home then yes, I've got no qualms using my bare fingers like my ancestors of old. If I'm out, say at a restaurant, then of course cutlery it is...
Same with me.
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
I use my fingers.... Like seriously... I would rather starve than use cutlery to eat my eba.

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by Emmaesty(f): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Eba with cutlery no sweet @ all oh. Na hand sure pass

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
my hand.

1 Like

Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by EfemenaXY: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Krasid: Same with me.

Exactly.

But then again, if I find myself at a local Bukka where everyone's eating their Eba / Pounded yam / Fufu / Amala / Akpu with their bare fingers, then I'll have no problem using my fingers o. After all, they say when in Rome, do as the Romans do. smiley
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by Dymaco(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2014
Hand
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by Ifyjemila(f): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Darcwudz: I use my fork 2 eat Eba....i cant use my hands...
see forming.
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by Ifyjemila(f): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
uboma: I make use of my hands when eating *eba*. I will do same even if i was abroad. How else do you want me to enjoy the meal ? cheesy
i dey fill you jare.
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by Ifyjemila(f): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Aphex: Ewo! cutlery to eat eba? How u wan do am pass?
my brother see me see trouble of cutlery & eba.
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by KMB: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Depends on my mood
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by domwas2(m): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2014
what! how do u expect me to use cutlery for eba with my okro...common smiley
Re: Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? by eigmaticme: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Hand all the way except when i eat out which is hardly ever.

(1) (Reply)

Wafer Cake Promo / How Do I Prepare Chicken Pepper Soup? / Nairalanders Can U Eat This Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.