Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria (103634 Views)

Updated Pricelist: Uk Used Apple, Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC, BB And Nokia Phones / Nokia Phones For Sale. E6, C6, C2-03 And A Bb Bold4 / Nokia Dstv Receiver. Nokia Su 33w Dvb-h device. watch DSTV on your Nokia Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by ODAGBA: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2008
how can i get a comprehensive price of nokia phones
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by semid4lyfe(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2008
Odagba,visit
http://slotltd.com
Click on d price list & u'll see different brands of phones & their prices.
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by semid4lyfe(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2008
Odagba,visit
http://slotltd.com
Click on d price list & u'll see different brands of phones & their prices.
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by Henry234(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2008
Please where can i find nokia care centre in Nigeria

i heard they have their office in Lagos but i wanna know how i can contact them cos my Nokia 6270 has been having network problem( No Service) and i have tried to repair it here in Enugu but to no avail, So i was wondering if it could be done in lagos,

thanx,
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by dragnet: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2008
Henry234, check at PHILLIPS, Ojota bus-stop Lagos smiley

but is it truly because of "no service" u're taking a trip to Lagos? And is it that the techs said "they" couldnt fix it or they said "it" cant be fixed? Which of the two?
Newaz, Its possible you get more than service in Lagos smiley . I gave u what u requested. . Gudluck! wink
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by toluxa1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2008
I no understand your request. No be naija u dey?
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by talk2medo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2008
Na Yankee the guy dey! grin grin grin
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by lynxnoon(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2008
Henry234:

Please where can i find nokia care centre in Nigeria

i heard they have their office in Lagos but i want to know how i can contact them because my Nokia 6270 has been having network problem( No Service) and i have tried to repair it here in Enugu but to no avail, So i was wondering if it could be done in lagos,

thanx,
yes it can be done as long as u have d pack n evrytin complete
dere's a Nokia care centre in ikeja computer village just beside cash n carry & dis "Triangle" fastfood joint
i was dere yesterday wit a friend who bot a fone frm Slot & later found out d sim panel was broken----------dey collected, we filled som forms n was told to come after 10 working days
Tk kia n i hope u r able 2 fix ur fone
Cheers
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by initialize(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2008
I just bought a used Nokia N95 from comp. village today @ 24k. It's working properly cos i've tested everything including my precious fbt, i'm posting with it and its really nice. What do you think about the price
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by initialize(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2008
I just bought a used Nokia N95 from comp. village today @ 24k. It's working properly cos i've tested everything including my precious fbt, i'm posting with it and its really nice. What do you think about the price
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by femzy(m): 4:32am On Oct 16, 2008
good 4 u grin
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by dragnet: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2008
initialize, where exactly did u buy from?? Are there shops that sell used phones in cv? cUz I only knw of where to get new f0nes
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by initialize(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
@drag, i bought it from one of the guys around but he owns a shop there in c v. I also bought my Dell latitude C 840, 60G HDD, 512 RAM. P 4M @ 34k from him last year. He's a tested source. What do you think about d phone price?
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by initialize(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
@drag, i bought it from one of the guys around but he owns a shop there in c v. I also bought my Dell latitude C 840, 60G HDD, 512 RAM. P 4M @ 34k from him last year. He's a tested source. What do you think about d phone price?
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by initialize(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2008
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by initialize(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2008
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by initialize(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2008
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by dragnet: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2008
I wuld say u got a fair bargain from a good dealer. smiley

honestly I envy the price cheesy . . . So what happened to your N73?? undecided
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by initialize(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2008
@drag

The N73 has series of problems, let me start by stating them here maybe you can assist me with some, but I intend to sell it though

The problems include: the direction button(used for navigation) is broken, the bluetooth fails but works aat times, the increase volume key doesn't work but the decrease does(i use my remote headset to control volume and plaay functions), that's all

or you go buy am, lol
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by dragnet: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2008
hehe dat ur N73 has served u grin
though I aint much of a s60v3 fan btw whts d selling price at dis stage?? smiley
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by hayprof(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2008
I call that a perfect deal wink
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by hayprof(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2008
@ initialize, wats ur dealers contact . . I need a neat S.E K800i . . can u find out for me? wink
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by initialize(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2008
@prof
I'll call him to find out or u try to reach him on this no. 014000251, his name is dayo
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by hayprof(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2008
K, thanks I will nd do u av his Location. .  So when i visit Computer village I can stop by to see goods for my self.  wink

Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by otikpoko(m): 1:34am On Oct 23, 2008
@initialize the n95 you bought,is it the standard n95 or the n95 8gb version you bought for that price?
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by hayprof(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2008
8GB version would cost more than that grin
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by babalolas(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2008
no body will sell original nokia n95 for that amount. hope it's not china?
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by initialize(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2008
Was it a china phone they gave u when u tried such bargain? I know enough about phone n i wish i could post screenshot here but i've been browsing with phone. Wait till i'm able 2 connect my PC b4 we argue further. Doubting thomas,
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by initialize(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2008
Was it a china phone they gave u when u tried such bargain? I know enough about phone n i wish i could post screenshot here but i've been browsing with phone. Wait till i'm able 2 connect my PC b4 we argue further. Doubting thomas,
Re: Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria by initialize(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2008

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria / Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.