Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1347337 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Campuslink: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
For free online training for GRE, GMAT, SAT, IELTS and TOEFL, please click www.mcfedututors.com/ads-campaign
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2015
DanjaNinja Please advice me. i have been trying to make payments for GRE and its not responding with my visa card please do you what i should do? i'll appreciate your assistance
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 6:43am On Apr 05, 2015
deleyi20:
DanjaNinja Please advice me. i have been trying to make payments for GRE and its not responding with my visa card please do you what i should do? i'll appreciate your assistance

Easy. Pay with paypal. You will find paypal registration information here: https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5/293#24718753 . Just substitute the Master card with ur Visa Card. However, there are two things that you must know before proceding.

CASE 1. If ur Visa Card is a Diamond Bank Visa Card.
Don't bother using it. Diamond bank Visa Cards don't permit internet payment. Instead, get a GTBank Mastercard. Register it with Paypal and pay for your GRE.

CASE 2. If your Visa Card is a non Diamond Bank Visa Card.
Then there is a high possibility your card has not been activated for internet transactions.
If you have the time, visit your bank and request for internet transaction activation on your card.
If you dont have the time, look for anyone whom you trust with a GTbank Mastercard and a paypall account. And pay with that.

P.S: I know you. Stan A. Mr Comedian (UP - EE & Mr Seleya). So nice to see you here. I would have loved to help you pay but am currently indisposed. I will reveal my identity to you in due course. If you have further questions email me @ cchubitunes@gmail.com. I'd be very glad to help my brother.

Cheers
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by sparko1(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Easy. Pay with paypal. You will find paypal registration information here: https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5/293#24718753 . Just substitute the Master card with ur Visa Card. However, there are two things that you must know before proceding.

Don't bother using it. Diamond bank Visa Cards don't permit internet payment. Instead, get a GTBank Mastercard. Register it with Paypal and pay for your GRE.

Then there is a high possibility your card has not been activated for internet transactions.
If you have the time, visit your bank and request for internet transaction activation on your card.
If you dont have the time, look for anyone whom you trust with a GTbank Mastercard and a paypall account. And pay with that.

P.S: I know you. Stan A. Mr Comedian (UP - EE & Mr Seleya). So nice to see you here. I would have loved to help you pay but am currently indisposed. I will reveal my identity to you in due course. If you have further questions email me @ cchubitunes@gmail.com. I'd be very glad to help my brother.

Cheers

PLEASE help me with any of the material you have! My mail : sparknecolas@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2015
sparko1:

PLEASE help me with any of the material you have! My mail : sparknecolas@gmail.com

PLEASE read page one of this thread. Thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dayoson0204(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Please, add me to the group sir. My email dayoson157@gmail.com . I appreciate the selflessness. Thank you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TJ18(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'm glad I came across this thread, as I am scheduled for the test by May1.Other test takers can make use of this link for other GRE materials.I hope it helps.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ja3mx0yyxzbzsix/AABCIQPxL3ujlQ_y2mhO_IZAa?dl=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mfess(m): 4:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by cube2nerdy: 10:52pm On May 06, 2015
Please add me on facebook based on GRE. I need a study guide and study pals. I'm prepping against August 2015 and I reside @ Uniport environs.... nnabuonnamdi@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by cube2nerdy: 11:16pm On May 06, 2015
Just getting these materials is a boost! Thanks a lot Dan!!
Please I'm gearing towards applying for thesis based master's in either chemical, petroleum (oil &gas) or industrial engineering preferably in canada. Please can someone help me with a list of 'safety schools' that I could have higher chances of gaining scholarships (or other funds) and admission into. Please assist. Thanks a lot.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TJ18(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=DanjaNinja post=32363532]

Cheers
Danjaninja, pls do I need to get the gtb token or I'm good with the MasterCard only? I wanna reg for the TOEFL exam ASAP. Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=TJ18 post=33498804][/quote]

I don't remember if it was necessary but let me walk you through the process.

To register for TOEFL, u need a paypal account. You can sign up for a paypal account with your Gtbank mastercard. I dont remember if made use of my token. i think i didn't.

After registering for paypal, simply ensure you have sufficient funds in your account then proceed to pay for the TOEFL using your paypal. The naira equivalent of the TOEFL fee would automaticlly be deducted from your GTBank account.

Thats all i think.

Give it a try, if it required that you use a token while performing the transaction, please let me know.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by haffikem(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2015
i started here before i moved on to us student visa section....

i wanna really say a big thanks to you all that have contributed to my success directly or indirectly.

you can tap into my succes story at the vo's booth 8

https://www.nairaland.com/1869186/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/490#33510691

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by paulbets: 12:55am On May 08, 2015
DanjaNinja
Diamond bank visa card works
I used it to register for my TOEFL on May 3rd.

You just have to create I-pin for the card by sloting it in a diamond bank atm and then select I-pin. It's very easy and swift. I also love there exchange rate

Also Thanks for the Good works here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dossylvanus(m): 11:10am On May 11, 2015
Hello everyone, please i have sent the emails to the mentioned adresses but have not gotten any news. Whats going on?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TJ18(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2015
I really appreciate everyone's contribution in this thread esp Danjaninja and sirriddy...I got my official scores today,I remember sirriddy telling a guy in one of his post that "GRE can humble people ooo"
I got 153Q 154V 3/6 AWA
Though came across this thread quite late,but I thank God I did...as the resources here were invaluable...
Pls,ensure you devote ample study time to this exam,and don't be deceived by scores in powerprep bla bla...instead just use it to acquaint yourself with the exam and observe your strength and weakness trend...
How I manage to get that still amaze me cos I actually got discouraged after the fourth section...
Above all,never neglect divine providence..
I just registered for the TOEFL test today with the PayPal stuff and twas pretty easy...I'm schedules for it by the first week in June..Pls does anyone have any study material or tips in acing this exam?
Thanks and God bless y'all....

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by paulbets: 2:38pm On May 11, 2015
TJ18:
I really appreciate everyone's contribution in this thread esp Danjaninja and sirriddy...I got my official scores today,I remember sirriddy telling a guy in one of his post that "GRE can humble people ooo"
I got 153Q 154V 3/6 AWA
Though came across this thread quite late,but I thank God I did...as the resources here were invaluable...
Pls,ensure you devote ample study time to this exam,and don't be deceived by scores in powerprep bla bla...instead just use it to acquaint yourself with the exam and observe your strength and weakness trend...
How I manage to get that still amaze me cos I actually got discouraged after the fourth section...
Above all,never neglect divine providence..
I just registered for the TOEFL test today with the PayPal stuff and twas pretty easy...I'm schedules for it by the first week in June..Pls does anyone have any study material or tips in acing this exam?
Thanks and God bless y'all....

Bro, u tried ur best. As per TOEFL, download the Official guide 4th edition with the CD for test practice. It's free online at www.4shared.com, just type "TOEFL" in the search box and downlaod it.
Also go to yaba if u are in Lagos and buy Baron Textbook for TOEFL. It's sold at N2500 per copy. It comes with 3 CDs as well. These two materials will do the magic. Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TJ18(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2015
paulbets:

Bro, u tried ur best. As per TOEFL, download the Official guide 4th edition with the CD for test practice. It's free online at www.4shared.com, just type "TOEFL" in the search box and downlaod it.
Also go to yaba if u are in Lagos and buy Baron Textbook for TOEFL. It's sold at N2500 per copy. It comes with 3 CDs as well. These two materials will do the magic. Goodluck
Thanks paulbets,i was able to download the official guide.God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by cube2nerdy: 12:05pm On May 15, 2015
Thanks y'all again. Please for the facebook add my mail is mikeonline1900@yahoo.com; the mail i sent earlier is actually not connected to my facebook account. Cheers!

I heard ETS GRE released new books strictly verbal and quantitative problems. Have anyone got that yet, please help.
Thanks a lot again.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 15, 2015
I noticed that a lot of people come here, get information, write the test and move on with their lives. I find this rather irresponsible and selfish. While no one is obliged to post his test experience here, you should remember that if people like Danjaninja behaved the same way, this thread would not exist. Our selfishness is responsible for a lot of problems in our lives. If you cannot do something as little as giving back in form of advice, will you be able to sacrifice for bigger causes? This is really shameful. I know at least two people who came here, scooped info and disappeared after they got what they wanted.
Aye o ri bayii o.

5 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 15, 2015
Bro can you please direct me to that gunther guy's page,i want to pm him..can seem to find him here
sirRiddy:
I noticed that a
Aye o ri bayii o.
Bro can you please direct me to that gunther guy's page,i want to pm him..cant seem to find him here
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2015
cube2nerdy:
Thanks y'all again. Please for the facebook add my mail is mikeonline1900@yahoo.com; the mail i sent earlier is actually not connected to my facebook account. Cheers!

I heard ETS GRE released new books strictly verbal and quantitative problems. Have anyone got that yet, please help.
Thanks a lot again.
you mean the 150 verbal and quantitative ebook? if so..send your email let me send it to you

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by cube2nerdy: 4:51pm On May 15, 2015
Yes @ Donprada. I think so. Was released by ETS recently (last yr or 2013). Please send to nnabuonnamdi@gmail.com plus anything you think can help me. Advice too. Thanks so much.

My data will finish 2moro but as soon as I can i'll acknowledge receipt. Thanks again
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 15, 2015
Gunther6 is his moniker.
Donprada:
Bro can you please direct me to that gunther guy's page,i want to pm him..can seem to find him here Bro can you please direct me to that gunther guy's page,i want to pm him..cant seem to find him here
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 15, 2015
cube2nerdy:
Yes @ Donprada. I think so. Was released by ETS recently (last yr or 2013). Please send to nnabuonnamdi@gmail.com plus anything you think can help me. Advice too. Thanks so much.

My data will finish 2moro but as soon as I can i'll acknowledge receipt. Thanks again
okay I will send it at night..on the road now

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 15, 2015
sirRiddy:
Gunther6 is his moniker.
thanks..He has contacted me already
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2015
sirRiddy:
I noticed that a lot of people come here, get information, write the test and move on with their lives. I find this rather irresponsible and selfish. While no one is obliged to post his test experience here, you should remember that if people like Danjaninja behaved the same way, this thread would not exist. Our selfishness is responsible for a lot of problems in our lives. If you cannot do something as little as giving back in form of advice, will you be able to sacrifice for bigger causes? This is really shameful. I know at least two people who came here, scooped info and disappeared after they got what they wanted.
Aye o ri bayii o.

Biko tell them my broda. This sort of selfishness is perversely national and sickening. Its evident in almost all facet of Nigeria. And you wonder why we fail to make collective progress as a nation. I've said it several times that all those who have benefited from this thread should please come here to share their experiences and add new members to the facebook group cos you (SIrRiddy) and i might not be chanced to regularly frequent this thread. Yet every time i come on here, i still find no exam experience and lots of unanswered facebook add requests.

This is terrible and needs to stop not because SirRiddy i say so but because its only natural to give as you have received. Isn't that what we were taught in our various religions?

So, to all who have benefited from this thread, please i beg you, spread the love by sharing your experiences and helping newbies on this thread.

OneLoVE.

@SirRiddy How have you been jare? I can see your good work @ the U.S.A Student Visa Thread. Keep up the good work bro.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 15, 2015
cube2nerdy:

mail sent.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by cube2nerdy: 6:08am On May 16, 2015
Donprada:
mail sent.

Yes receipt acknowledged @ Donprada.

I'm overwhelmed by the support extended to a total stranger like me on nairaland. Thank you very much again. God will surely bless you and indeed all nairalanders on this section.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 16, 2015
I am fine brother. Just hope guys here change their ways sha.
Just prepping for application, bro. So many of us will forever be grateful to you for your selflessness. I will call you soon.
DanjaNinja:

Biko tell them my broda. This sort of selfishness is perversely national and sickening. Its evident in almost all facet of Nigeria. And you wonder why we fail to make collective progress as a nation. I've said it several times that all those who have benefited from this thread should please come here to share their experiences and add new members to the facebook group cos you (SIrRiddy) and i might not be chanced to regularly frequent this thread. Yet every time i come on here, i still find no exam experience and lots of unanswered facebook add requests.

This is terrible and needs to stop not because SirRiddy i say so but because its only natural to give as you have received. Isn't that what we were taught in our various religions?

So, to all who have benefited from this thread, please i beg you, spread the love by sharing your experiences and helping newbies on this thread.

OneLoVE.

@SirRiddy How have you been jare? I can see your good work @ the U.S.A Student Visa Thread. Keep up the good work bro.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nicklutz(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2015
Seems its becoming a bit active here, majority of we naija ppl are information seekers and dont like to even share the ones people even tell us, wish we could ave the mentality of the whites... well God help us.. And for the gre group request n I will add u.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nicklutz(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
Would also love to get those books too, abidum2001@gmail.com thanks...
cube2nerdy:

Yes receipt acknowledged @ Donprada.

I'm overwhelmed by the support extended to a total stranger like me on nairaland. Thank you very much again. God will surely bless you and indeed all nairalanders on this section.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.