Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1346906 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by B2consult111: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
At B2 consult we register GRE for 70k and we register candidates for island and 3 centre at mainland just put call across on 08039211169
Thanks .
trippletees:
hello,
i need suggestions on where i can take gre in lagos...i called BYmafit and they said 110k just for registration.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SOPWriter: 5:11am On Mar 15, 2020
trippletees:
i just registered on ets site..will i include the schools i want to send the scores to after the exam or did i miss that part during my registration?
No, you didn't. You can always do that after the exam, on your test day.

Josh Writing Services
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by deborah00: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
good day everyone here please i am new here i used to go through this platform i applied for the master course in Abroad and i was sent to do GRE, (GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION) and ever since i have been going through this any platform of how to register the exam i meant alot of agent here and i don't want to go to wrong side please kindly comment on those people, which one is good to go with for the registration

Affordable
Evkunle
B2consult111
modestGal
EnglishwithJosh
Arhmiee
Opeldexter
Unizik11
Abolanle12

I need everyone Comment and state how help they render for exam registration i only i need good one to help me and my friend do our registration
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Janet200: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
deborah00:
good day everyone here please i am new here i used to go through this platform i applied for the master course in Abroad and i was sent to do GRE, (GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION) and ever since i have been going through this any platform of how to register the exam i meant alot of agent here and i don't want to go to wrong side please kindly comment on those people, which one is good to go with for the registration

Affordable
Evkunle
B2consult111
modestGal
EnglishwithJosh
Arhmiee
Opeldexter
Unizik11
Abolanle12

I need everyone Comment and state how help they render for exam registration i only i need good one to help me and my friend do our registration

Contact PonPon, he is very reliable
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by adeniyi729(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
i will advice you that you should contact B2consult111 his very good and reliable i came across him last December and he help me with my IELTS registration and i have not met him , and also i introduced my cousin from osogbo for toefl registration and he helped him for TOEFL Registration also and for the centre he capable of choosing good centre for you.
deborah00:

Affordable
Evkunle
B2consult111
modestGal
EnglishwithJosh
Arhmiee
Opeldexter
Unizik11
Abolanle12

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Josephine222: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Better idea you should contact B2consult111 for your registration is very reliable is very good and nice man he helped a lot concern any foreign exam.
I have recommended him to many people and he help them for they are registration
deborah00:

Affordable
Evkunle
B2consult111
modestGal
EnglishwithJosh
Arhmiee
Opeldexter
Unizik11
Abolanle12

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Obataiwo222: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
You can call B2consult111 for any of your registration so reliable
deborah00:

Affordable
Evkunle
B2consult111
modestGal
EnglishwithJosh
Arhmiee
Opeldexter
Unizik11
Abolanle12

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Tomibob: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
lool.. same account different comments. can't believe you still included affordable test and co. Please, stroll back and read some 20pages back. @Deborah00 .

The final decision lies with you. ETS or long, trusted and proven ponpon.

Check account registration dates before accepting their suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2020
Josephine222:
Better idea you should contact B2consult111 for your registration is very reliable is very good and nice man he helped a lot concern any foreign exam.
I have recommended him to many people and he help them for they are registration

Deborah00,

The last thing you should do is follow the recommendation of someone who cannot spell or write proper English for an exam such as the GRE. Go to ETS website and register. Those monikers (including those who recommended them) you listed are fraudsters who claim they offer discounts when there's no evidence of how they do it neither are they registered by ETS (the testmakers).

https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre/535#85935465 (The link to where these fvcktards were shown to be who they're - fvcktardic fraudsters masquerading as GRE agents.

I reiterate; for your good, register with ETS because if you register with these fraudsters masquerading as GRE agents, it would end in huge tears and by then, I've nothing to write than "Ntorr"

4 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ajayi128: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
You can contact B2consult111 I still believed him.
deborah00:

Affordable
Evkunle
B2consult111
modestGal
EnglishwithJosh
Arhmiee
Opeldexter
Unizik11
Abolanle12

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ajayi128:
You can do better, fraudster. Anyone who falls for your antics probably has an IQ of 5 or something.

4 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Princekenuk:
Up till now, Affordable test has not resolved the outstanding balance on my ETS account. He has been giving excuses and now; no more response from him. I am getting frustrated because schools cannot access my GRE score report. So terrible!

If you had taken to read this thread before transacting with him, you would have an idea about his shady deals.

Sorry for your loss.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2020
deborah00:

Affordable
Evkunle
B2consult111
modestGal
EnglishwithJosh
Arhmiee
Opeldexter
Unizik11
Abolanle12

None, chat up ponpon.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Ajayi128:
You registered March 15, 2020.Mehn the scamming hustle is real.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2020
Josephine222:

Just 8 posts by this moniker and everything is praising B2consult. I repeat the scamming hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2020
adeniyi729:
i will advice you that you should contact B2consult111 his very good and reliable i came across him last December and he help me with my IELTS registration and i have not met him , and also i introduced my cousin from osogbo for toefl registration and he helped him for TOEFL Registration also and for the centre he capable of choosing good centre for you.

Only you dey ask yourself question, the same you dey answer yourself. No be madness be that?

The hustle to scam unsuspecting nairalanders is real.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by B2consult111: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2020
Please all people for this thread should not list my Username again I don't like all this since yesterday I have been received many calls I have to show up to my people ,
I will like to advice you people either you want to register or makes any inquiries you should see the person one on one and let stop wrong accusations Levy's against each other if you are been duped by anyone just show up please, and for those that talk rubbished you watch before you talk on media.
I pray on my own time nairaland platform going to be moving progress and excel for life.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by princefemo01(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hello

Please who knows how I can convert the 5.0 GPA scale to a 4.0 scale using the WES evaluation format or a platform that can do it automatically. I really need to know my stand as regards this.

Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by favouredtk: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Search for the Wes online GPA calculator and use it.
princefemo01:
Hello

Please who knows how I can convert the 5.0 GPA scale to a 4.0 scale using the WES evaluation format or a platform that can do it automatically. I really need to know my stand as regards this.

Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by princefemo01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
favouredtk:
Search for the Wes online GPA calculator and use it.

It seems not to be free. I wouldn't mind you helping me with a direct link to access the calculator sir.

Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
princefemo01:

It seems not to be free. I wouldn't mind you helping me with a direct link to access the calculator sir.

Thanks
https://applications.wes.org/igpa-calculator/igpa.asp

Fill in the necessary details from first year till final year
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
B2consult111:
Please all people for this thread should not list my Username again I don't like all this since yesterday I have been received many calls I have to show up to my people ,
I will like to advice you people either you want to register or makes any inquiries you should see the person one on one and let stop wrong accusations Levy's against each other if you are been duped by anyone just show up please, and for those that talk rubbished you watch before you talk on media.
I pray on my own time nairaland platform going to be moving progress and excel for life.

I think you also need to register yourself for the TOEFL exam to improve your writing and image saving skills.

Lame comeback

8 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by princefemo01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
calculator123:

https://applications.wes.org/igpa-calculator/igpa.asp

Fill in the necessary details from first year till final year

Alright..... Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
princefemo01:

Alright..... Thanks

You're welcome
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Josephine222: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please who are you I don't know you and also you don't know me and I don't think we have met before please you have to go learn how to talk when it becomes posting on media like this idiot (calculator123)
calculator123:

Just 8 posts by this moniker and everything is praising B2consult. I repeat the scamming hustle is real.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Josephine222:
Please who are you I don't know you and also you don't know me and I don't think we have met before please you have to go learn how to talk when it becomes posting on media like this idiot (calculator123)

The same "oshodi oke" writing style with no speed limit or brake Same style your real moniker.

I reiterate register yourself for TOEFL to up your writing skills and stop all these lame comebacks.

E-diot

9 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Josephine222: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2020
I don't know your problem gentle man, I said someone helped me with my registration and you started quoting me wrongly,
Please what is your problem if you don't get work to do you better go sleep guy
calculator123:

The same "oshodi oke" writing style with no speed limit or brake Same style your real moniker.

I reiterate register yourself for TOEFL to up your writing skills and stop all these lame comebacks.

E-diot
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Josephine222:
I don't know your problem gentle man, I said someone helped me with my registration and you started quoting me wrongly,
Please what is your problem if you don't get work to do you better go sleep guy

So because I complained of your "Oshodi Oke" writing style, you started putting speed brake but forgot to put the traffic light(red in particular).

Continue in your foolery.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by babes123: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Amongst the scammers is the AFFORDABLE TEST.
Pls don't fall for him. The registration he did for me, i went for the exam but have been denied access to my account because ETS keeps sending me mails to pay my outstanding debts.
Lost my admission since i couldn't get another report.
He's not responding to m6 xhats or mails.

Anyone u can not see, pls dont use.

They (scammers) have ppl who are gang members that will post fictious stories about how they registered and how gud and all dat.

I am suffering terribly now and i wish NO ONE SAME

deborah00:

Affordable
Evkunle
B2consult111
modestGal
EnglishwithJosh
Arhmiee
Opeldexter
Unizik11
Abolanle12

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.