Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1347123 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Queenmama03(f): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please how do I pay for the GRE exam? Do they accept online payment using MasterCard or I have to go to their office?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by adeyinka09: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2020
Queenmama03:
Please how do I pay for the GRE exam? Do they accept online payment using MasterCard or I have to go to their office?

You can contact Walsprings on this. He helped me with payment for both GRE and TOEFL at subsidized rate.

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TJ0987(f): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
I want to register for Toefl, but I don't know how legit you guys are.
Evkunle:

Generally speaking, I personally recommend lots of online practice. Its not just to know the maths, you need to solve it within the stipulated time.

So after focusing on learning all the quant tips n tricks, you need to be able to apply then within the timeframe.

And then, there are the trick questions.

But I believe with good study materials, actual real length and time based practice, you can ace the exams.

Remember that guaranteed scores to win scholarship and other funding opportunities
Score GMAT 700 GRE 325 TOEFL 110 min guaranteed

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. GMAT 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285
https://mcfedututors.com/s?Exam-Registration&id=7407402

And in case you haven't registered, you can do so today Current Exam fee
GRE 55k TOEFL 55K SAT 55K IELTS 75K GMAT 90K
Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours
WhatsApp 08132765285

https://mcfedututors.com/s?Exam-Registration&id=7407402.

And you can tell someone to tell someone also �
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Queenmama03(f): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Walspring:

To all those who sent me message for the discounted GRE and TOEFL promo offer, I replied that same day and if you didn’t get my reply, kindly check your spam or junk box it should be there.

To all those that am yet to reply your emails, hopefully today I will attend to the emails.

Please I also need your help with this. How do I get in touch with you.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Admitwithschola: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Evkunle:

Generally speaking, I personally recommend lots of online practice. Its not just to know the maths, you need to solve it within the stipulated time.

So after focusing on learning all the quant tips n tricks, you need to be able to apply then within the timeframe.

And then, there are the trick questions.

But I believe with good study materials, actual real length and time based practice, you can ace the exams.

Remember that guaranteed scores to win scholarship and other funding opportunities
Score GMAT 700 GRE 325 TOEFL 110 min guaranteed

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. GMAT 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285
https://mcfedututors.com/s?Exam-Registration&id=7407402

And in case you haven't registered, you can do so today Current Exam fee
GRE 55k TOEFL 55K SAT 55K IELTS 75K GMAT 90K
Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours
WhatsApp 08132765285

https://mcfedututors.com/s?Exam-Registration&id=7407402.

And you can tell someone to tell someone also �

Your posts sound interesting. I am interested in your "guaranteed" GRE score of 325. To proceed, I have two questions

1. I would like to see the score sheets of at least 5 of your former students who scored 325 and above. I think that would be a more convincing evidence. I would also like to connect with these former students and see where they have gotten full scholarship

2. I would like to know the track record of your tutors, the people who teach these exams. Specifically, to know their scores on GRE and GMAT

3. I would like to be promised a full money refund if it turns out to be the same 140+/150+ situation.

If You sufficiently provide evidence 1 and 2, and agree to 3, then I will give you a call to discuss how we may partner with you, basically sending you 5 - 10 students at least, every year

5 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
Queenmama03:

Please I also need your help with this. How do I get in touch with you.

I got your PM and replied but it bounced back due to wrong email on your NL profile or so.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
adeyinka09:

You can contact Walsprings on this. He helped me with payment for both GRE and TOEFL at subsidized rate.

Thanks big boss on this.

Actually the discounted promo offer is the coming together of some benevolent guys on this GRE thread and the US Student visa thread in a way to help those who wants to study and write it in order to use it get funding and this is a way of given back on NL and they started since late 2016
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Admitwithschola:

If someone has around A1 maths, around A1 further-maths, this is what I meant by foundation - and this is an "on average" or "in general" statement. This same reason explains why the modal blasters of this GRE stuff are mainly the engineering guys or science guys in Nigeria. On average, they have stronger elementary math foundation.

Your university accounting math and stats courses were not rigorous enough - no math done at business and econs departments/faculties in Nigeria is rigorous, except actuarial science people, and these guys mostly take real math - sometimes at math departments. You will say I'm generalizing, but I am not.

Your scores fall into the range of an average Nigerian test taker. Our average in Nigeria is around your score....But I think you could bring it up if you work for a sustained period, maybe 4 months to 1 year of hard, intense work, because some things still need to develop somewhere. And, as someone above said, spend time to learn the tricks too.

And for any undergrad reading this thread, if you know you want to go US grad school later, then start prepping for GRE/GMAT from year 1, and even saving some money to take the test many many times, each time practicing hard, until you eventually nail it, hopefully. This is assuming these tests are still required because I am hearing schools are planning to cancel it. Such cancellation will have its own problems because it would likely become harder for international students to get a chance for full scholarships at these schools. GRE has been roughly a way for internationals to outperform americans and get considered.
Thank you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ayomide002:
yeah, it does. Only prepared for three weeks, less than a week for quant (164) and the remaining time for verbal and AWA (144 and 3.5). Mind you, mathematics is never my problem

Well.... maths has never been my problem too.....
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
horlahsunbo225:

Sorry about your scores
Please what can you highlight as the factor that led to your low quant score.
Is the question too hard or you dont have enough time to read or you didn't area the necessary materials
Please this your review will go a long way for the upcoming test taker.
And how was your mock test experience

Well.... I think that I didn't practice enough. Thought my residual knowledge was going to get me through with my few nights of practice�.
So please practice. There are tricks to this quant to help you work fast enough. Elimination would even work for some questions than wasting your time. I took just 2 mock tests and were within the score range I eventually had. So please practice as I know I did this to myself.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Queenmama03(f): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Walspring:

I got your PM and replied but it bounced back due to wrong email on your NL profile or so.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Queenmama03(f): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Walspring:

I corrected my email and sent you another pm.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Queenmama03:

I corrected my email and sent you another pm.

I have replied you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by engrlarex(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Pls can anybody help with affordable contact. he is not responding to the whatsapp message i sent to him, inshort it is not delivering.
we have unfinished business to sort out. Can anyone help me reach him or share his contact with me. I will appreciate it..I don't want to assume what is not first, i want to reach out to him first before making my conclusion.

engrlarex:

I registered with him in December, I don’t understand the guy anymore. ETS is saying I have 240$ to pay. The has been hostile to responses.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by engrlarex(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
were u able to resolve with him. i have been trying to reach him for weeks now. he is not responding. we have unfinished business since then. i told him to put it on hold as i will be travelling which he agreed now i am ready for it. i can't reach him. Pls help with any means to reach him.

Kaykay07:

How did you go about this, the guy hasn't responded to my messages yet. I have d exam in few weeks time
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
adeyinka09:

How much did both exams cost you?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
TJ0987:
I want to register for Toefl, but I don't know how legit you guys are.

Please runway from him and contact either Walspring or ponpon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Admitwithschola:

Your posts sound interesting. I am interested in your "guaranteed" GRE score of 325. To proceed, I have two questions

1. I would like to see the score sheets of at least 5 of your former students who scored 325 and above. I think that would be a more convincing evidence. I would also like to connect with these former students and see where they have gotten full scholarship

2. I would like to know the track record of your tutors, the people who teach these exams. Specifically, to know their scores on GRE and GMAT

3. I would like to be promised a full money refund if it turns out to be the same 140+/150+ situation.

If You sufficiently provide evidence 1 and 2, and agree to 3, then I will give you a call to discuss how we may partner with you, basically sending you 5 - 10 students at least, every year

Don't waste your time on him. He is a scammer. Regulars on this thread are fully aware of that.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
To all those who sent me private message via email, I have replied, kindly check your junk or spam if you didn’t see the message in your inbox.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by smithval(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2020
Please, my exam is on Monday.
I'm having difficulty with timing on the data analysis.
How do I conserve more time? . I find that I tend get them right if I take time, but time is fleeting indeed.

Who has any tips on how to tackle it effectively.

Thanks

@admitwithschola
@walspring
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by morgandanison56: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Themaths(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
smithval:
Please, my exam is on Monday.
I'm having difficulty with timing on the data analysis.
How do I conserve more time? . I find that I tend get them right if I take time, but time is fleeting indeed.

Who has any tips on how to tackle it effectively.

Thanks

@admitwithschola
@walspring
Work as fast as you can on other questions, then come back and do it last, your exam day is at hand already.

I also realized that some questions under data analysis are cheaper than others. Some, you just have to look at the chart and make a deduction to get your answer....others, you need to sum up almost everything in the chat and subtract some and start dividing, this is after you have spent time trying to even understand you need to do this.

And lastly, practice, practice and practice. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by yemiaoi(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Walspring:

Thanks big boss on this.

Actually the discounted promo offer is the coming together of some benevolent guys on this GRE thread and the US Student visa thread in a way to help those who wants to study and write it in order to use it get funding and this is a way of given back on NL and they started since late 2016

@Walspring
I would like to thank you for helping out with the registration of my GRE test. Your post on the discounted offer is a lifesaver! If you are contemplating on writing the exam soon, kindly contact @Walspring, he is a great guy.

@Benevolent guys
Thank you for your contributions, this is a model worthy of emulation.

@ DanjaNinja and others that contributed meaningfully to this thread, you will never be forgotten!

Next, acing the GRE in about three weeks from today.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Queenmama03(f): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by rojah(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
@walspring How much is the discounted price for GRE and TOFEL
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by gordonz(m): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Walspring:

Amen.

Others who want to key in for the discounted gre and toefl promo can as well notify me.

I am interested in the discounted GRE and TOEFL

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by smithval(m): 4:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Themaths:

Work as fast as you can on other questions, then come back and do it last, your exam day is at hand already.

I also realized that some questions under data analysis are cheaper than others. Some, you just have to look at the chart and make a deduction to get your answer....others, you need to sum up almost everything in the chat and subtract some and start dividing, this is after you have spent time trying to even understand you need to do this.

And lastly, practice, practice and practice. Good luck.

Thanks for the tips

I really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.