Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:11 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1333576 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Tundipo(m): 5:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Let me use this opportunity again to say thank you to @Walspring and the great guys behind this offer.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TJ0987(f): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2020
Hello Brother,
I just sent you PM via Nairaland (since I don't have your email). Could you please reply? Thanks.
Walspring:
To all those who sent me private message via email, I have replied, kindly check your junk or spam if you didn’t see the message in your inbox.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TJ0987(f): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Guys kindly help me appreciate Walspring and the group of benevolent guys who made the process of Toefl registration a smooth journey for me. You won't believe the price when you compare it with the prices being offered by other agencies.
Thank you guys for all you do. Now I truly believe there is hope for this country.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Judee99(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Walspring:
Sent a mail
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by SignsDara(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Thank you Walspring and all the benevolent people that made the discounted offers possible.
I pray you find favour wherever you go. God bless you all richly!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Pekun210(m): 1:32am On Oct 02, 2020
philip2014:
QUANT:169
Verbal:155
Writing 4.0

great scores
please any tip will go a long way
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
SignsDara:
Thank you Walspring and all the benevolent people that made the discounted offers possible.
I pray you find favour wherever you go. God bless you all richly!

Amen and let’s give all thanks to God
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
TJ0987:
Guys kindly help me appreciate Walspring and the group of benevolent guys who made the process of Toefl registration a smooth journey for me. You won't believe the price when you compare it with the prices being offered by other agencies.
Thank you guys for all you do. Now I truly believe there is hope for this country.

Let’s give all thanks to God.

Already sorting out the WES
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by AnotherEvkunle: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Admitwithschola:

Your posts sound interesting. I am interested in your "guaranteed" GRE score of 325. To proceed, I have two questions

1. I would like to see the score sheets of at least 5 of your former students who scored 325 and above. I think that would be a more convincing evidence. I would also like to connect with these former students and see where they have gotten full scholarship

2. I would like to know the track record of your tutors, the people who teach these exams. Specifically, to know their scores on GRE and GMAT

3. I would like to be promised a full money refund if it turns out to be the same 140+/150+ situation.

If You sufficiently provide evidence 1 and 2, and agree to 3, then I will give you a call to discuss how we may partner with you, basically sending you 5 - 10 students at least, every year

Ive been itching to reply this post since but nairaland no gree.

Yes, we have a track record of students we have successfully tutored and the likes.

But for client confidentiality, I won't be posting there details here (I don't think yoid want me to post ur details here if you are among also)

Please, WhatsApp 08132765285, let's take the conversation to a more private channel.

You can always come back and share your thoughts with nairaland family.

What do you think?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Admitwithschola: 12:40am On Oct 03, 2020
AnotherEvkunle:

Ive been itching to reply this post since but nairaland no gree.

Yes, we have a track record of students we have successfully tutored and the likes.

But for client confidentiality, I won't be posting there details here (I don't think yoid want me to post ur details here if you are among also)

Please, WhatsApp 08132765285, let's take the conversation to a more private channel.

You can always come back and share your thoughts with nairaland family.

What do you think?

Confidentiality? Is it something illegal? If my scores are great and would encourage others, then it's GREAT to post it. So the point about not wanting to post details is so so.

If you're publicly advertising such nice scores, I think it's only natural to publicly defend the scores with evidence.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Gerrard59(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2020
All these "thank you" messages I read, unsuspecting viewers should be cautious o. Anything you see, take it like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by yemiaoi(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2020
Gerrard59:
All these "thank you" messages I read, unsuspecting viewers should be cautious o. Anything you see, take it like that.

Well, you are right to some extent, it is true that cunning persons are on this thread, but I can vouch for @Walspring; he and other well-meaning guys are doing their best to uplift other people.

May God bless them.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by frandal: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Please can anyone suggest any four (
good) schools in Australia, USA or any other that offer scholarship opportunities for Nigerians. So that I use the opportunity of GRE to send my results directly to the schools when I write.
Thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by yemiaoi(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
frandal:
Please can anyone suggest any four (
good) schools in Australia, USA or any other that offer scholarship opportunities for Nigerians. So that I use the opportunity of GRE to send my results directly to the schools when I write.
Thanks.

Hello,

It would be nice if you to tell the house your profile, that is, your highest education qualification, CGPA, program you studied in a Nigerian tertiary institution etc.

Do you wish to pursue a masters or doctoral program, and in what field? These are some things that you might want to provide so that people could provide you with meaningful suggestion(s).

I can tell you that a number of US universities provide (competitive) funding in form of assistantships to masters and doctoral students, with more preference given to doctoral students.

Also, you need to note that most postgrad programs in the US want you to provide them with a GRE score as part of the application process, while some Canadian Universities include the GRE as part of the application process. I do not know much about the application process for Universities in Australia.

The bottom line is that you need to devote some time to do an extensive research (on schools and programs that are good fit for your career) too at your end. Though, this research takes time, but its worth your time.

If you wish to go the US next Fall, that is, Fall 2021 (August 2021), programs are welcoming applications at the moment. Programs have varying application deadlines. Some have a December 2020 deadline, others have January and February, 2021 deadlines, respectively.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by chloroform: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Anyone studying for the GRE on the island, dm and let’s study together
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Herbertstan: 6:04am On Oct 05, 2020
mathefaro:
please I'll like to know if start I heard about age limit in AIMS is true. I mean is it true that there's an age limit for consideration for admission?

There's no age limit

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by smithval(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Omo, this GRE Quant gets tougher and tougher by the day.
Just took the test today.
Verbal - 156
Quant - 151.
It wasn't funny at all. Walked away from that hall morosely and depressed.

I'm a medical doctor, looking to apply for a masters in public health at top tier schools in the USA ��.

I might retake it, if I have the time.

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gerrard59:

Lol. Break it down grin grin grin
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
smithval:
Omo, this GRE Quant gets tougher and tougher by the day.
Just took the test today.
Verbal - 156
Quant - 151.
It wasn't funny at all. Walked away from that hall morosely and depressed.

I'm a medical doctor, looking to apply for a masters in public health at top tier schools in the USA ��.

I might retake it, if I have the time.

This ain’t too bad just work on your SOP to do the rest for you.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
yemiaoi:

Well, you are right to some extent, it is true that cunning persons are on this thread, but I can vouch for @Walspring; he and other well-meaning guys are doing their best to uplift other people.

May God bless them.

May God bless us all oooo. Amen
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by YoungandDepress: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 12:55am On Oct 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Dear Mr Walspring. Please let me be a benefactor of your kindness and goodheart please.

Can I send you a pm sir?

Am flattered here.

Sure you can send me pm.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Jonjohnson: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Please, nairalanders, I need schools I can apply to in the US for M. Sc Economics and the GRE score to aim at for funding with B. Sc Economics 3.48/5.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by leckson58(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2020
Good day everybody,

So I took the GRE on Monday and I scored 313 Q156 V157 still waiting for the AWA score. I am looking to apply for Masters in Animal Science this coming fall. I met some guys during my test and they recommended that I go for Ph.D direct which I'm not sure of. Please house, is it possible to get funding for Master or even Ph.d with my score.

P.S. My undergrad GPA is 4.02/5 which is equal to 3.47/4 using the WES unofficial GPA calculator.

Admitwithschola I've been trying to PM you no response.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
leckson58:
Good day everybody,

So I took the GRE on Monday and I scored 313 Q156 V157 still waiting for the AWA score. I am looking to apply for Masters in Animal Science this coming fall. I met some guys during my test and they recommended that I go for Ph.D direct which I'm not sure of. Please house, is it possible to get funding for Master or even Ph.d with my score.

P.S. My undergrad GPA is 4.02/5 which is equal to 3.47/4 using the WES unofficial GPA calculator.

Admitwithschola I've been trying to PM you no response.
Your profile looks good. Congrats on your score. Yes, it is true that Ph.D. students have higher chances of getting fully funded than a Master's student. Taking the Ph.D. route needs commitment, so you have to be confident that this is the route you want to take. Some Master's students get full funding too.
I would advice that you start contacting Professors with similar research interests via email. You'll find samples of these kind of emails online (cold emails). Keep it short and straight to the point. Include your resume and transcript. Emphasize your research skills. You could also get info regarding admission and funding from the Grad coords.

Once you are sure of the schools you will apply to, do so early (most deadlines are in December for funding consideration). Highlight your best xtics because you would be competing against a lot of people.

I wish you the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mathefaro(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Herbertstan:

There's no age limit
Thank you very much bro
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by space1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, please who can put me through on writing GRE and TOEFL.

I’m actually new to this and I want to go for my MSc Economics in the US my Bsc Economics CGPA is 3.93/5

Please any suggestions about schools with or without funding options will be appropriated

@walspring I can read people’s comments about you. Any advice from you will be appreciated.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
space1:
Good afternoon everyone, please who can put me through on writing GRE and TOEFL.

I’m actually new to this and I want to go for my MSc Economics in the US my Bsc Economics CGPA is 3.93/5

Please any suggestions about schools with or without funding options will be appropriated

@walspring I can read people’s comments about you. Any advice from you will be appreciated.

There are plenty schools out there that grant full or partial funding but you will need to register for GRE and TOEFL then ace it since Msc is very competitive.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by space1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Walspring:

There are plenty schools out there that grant full or partial funding but you will need to register for GRE and TOEFL then ace it since Msc is very competitive.
Thanks for the reply. Please check your mail
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by gordonz(m): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2020
@Dsurehouz thank you for helping pay for my GRE and TOEFL exams at a discounted price, really appreciate it.
You can contact him to help you pay for ur international exams, he is legit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.