Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1345189 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magma012:
Pls what is the best option to tick here as i am a university graduate.

Thank you

Trying to register for gre test

unenrolled masters degree

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magma012:
Pls how many weeks doesn’t it take for School ( precisely university of port harcourt) to send your documents to WES for evaluation.

Someone should assist me with this, is being 3weeks now and it hasn’t reflected on my WES app

Ask uniport to send your tracking number and you use track it yourself provider they used courier service.

But immediately wes gets it they will update within 1-5 business working days.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Magma012: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Thank you walspring.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
spiffy204:
Please when is the best time to write the GRE for Fall 2022 applicants that needs funding?

Before the deadline for funding consideration, which is mostly in December.
But it's advisable to write it much earlier to allow you have ample time to rewrite it if you think it's necessary.

4 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nozino: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Walspring:

I have replied your email and chat as well.

Thanks Sir
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Steph1738aye: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
I think the sooner the better. I'm writing mine in August/September (which is a bit late but no p) I was told that scholarship/funding applications close pretty early so it's best to write the exam soon and apply to schools early if you're looking for funding. I'll be applying to schools towards the end of September. I'm currently preparing for the GRE and also preparing all the documents I will need for application.
Nozino:

I need this answer too.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nozino: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Steph1738aye:
I think the sooner the better. I'm writing mine in August/September (which is a bit late but no p) I was told that scholarship/funding applications close pretty early so it's best to write the exam soon and apply to schools early if you're looking for funding. I'll be applying to schools towards the end of September. I'm currently preparing for the GRE and also preparing all the documents I will need for application.

Me too. I plan on making payment for both GRE and Toefl next week. Have you written the exam before? I don’t know what to expect.

About Funding, that’s not exactly true. Early Decision is usually 1st December or 1st January. For Fall 2022, hardly will any school starts admitting in September.

Edit: I just went through your posts, you intend applying to schools in Canada, I have an HND so I’m restricted to a few countries.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mostblessedman: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2021
horlahsunbo225:

You can try APSU

Please can I get an advise on list of schools to try. I have a Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering CGPA (3.0/4.0) WES official
GRE 301
have about 7yrs work experience both in project management, digital marketing and marketing in the bank
I intend applying for MSc in computer Science.
I need funding too, preferably GA
Thank you for your recommendation.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Steph1738aye: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Oh no, not for admittance. The application portal for the uni I'm interested in opens up on the first of September to accept applications for Fall 2022 and I plan to apply in September even though the deadline is 1st of February 2022.
In regards to funding, I personally think it's better to have all required documents prepared early. Even though early decision may start in December or January, you will need a lot of time for preparation so it's better to take the required exams much earlier.
Are you making payment for the registration or to start lessons? I haven't written it before but I've gone through this thread and I have seen some sample questions so all that's left for me to do is honestly prepare well.
Nozino:

Me too. I plan on making payment for both GRE and Toefl next week. Have you written the exam before? I don’t know what to expect.

About Funding, that’s not exactly true. Early Decision is usually 1st December or 1st January. For Fall 2022, hardly will any school starts admitting in September.

Edit: I just went through your posts, you intend applying to schools in Canada, I have an HND so I’m restricted to a few countries.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nozino: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2021
Steph1738aye:
Oh no, not for admittance. The application portal for the uni I'm interested in opens up on the first of September to accept applications for Fall 2022 and I plan to apply in September even though the deadline is 1st of February 2022.
In regards to funding, I personally think it's better to have all required documents prepared early. Even though early decision may start in December or January, you will need a lot of time for preparation so it's better to take the required exams much earlier.
Are you making payment for the registration or to start lessons? I haven't written it before but I've gone through this thread and I have seen some sample questions so all that's left for me to do is honestly prepare well.

Ok but non of the universities I’m interested in opens application portal in September. I intend paying next week and hopefully writing September. Walspring is helping me.

Are there GRE lessons? I’m yet to start preparations but I believe I can meet up.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Steph1738aye: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2021
Oh alrighty. What's the cost of registration? While making enquiries, I got different figures from different agencies and lesson centers. Yeah there are lessons. You get the choose the duration you want tho
Nozino:

Ok but non of the universities I’m interested in opens application portal in September. I intend paying next week and hopefully writing September. Walspring is helping me.

Are there GRE lessons? I’m yet to start preparations but I believe I can meet up.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nozino: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Steph1738aye:
Oh alrighty. What's the cost of registration? While making enquiries, I got different figures from different agencies and lesson centers. Yeah there are lessons. You get the choose the duration you want tho

Walspring is helping me with mine.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
mostblessedman:

Please can I get an advise on list of schools to try. I have a Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering CGPA (3.0/4.0) WES official
GRE 301
have about 7yrs work experience both in project management, digital marketing and marketing in the bank
I intend applying for MSc in computer Science.
I need funding too, preferably GA
Thank you for your recommendation.
It'll be very hard for someone coming new into CS to get funding but you can try some school like APSU, BGSU,

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Magma012: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nozino: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Dear NL family, I would like to express my gratitude to Walspring and the other people providing Subsidized GRE and TOEFL registration to us. Walspring helped me register for my GRE and TOEFL exams at subsidized rate. The surprising part was that he did so without collecting a single kobo from me initially. I’m grateful.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Admitwithschola: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Nozino:
Dear NL family, I would like to express my gratitude to Walspring and the other people providing Subsidized GRE and TOEFL registration to us. Walspring helped me register for my GRE and TOEFL exams at subsidized rate. The surprising part was that he did so without collecting a single kobo from me initially. I’m grateful.

This is a wonderful feedback.

Don't particularly know them, but well done kudos to Walspring and the subsidy squad.

What is the subsidized rate? I need someone to take this test ASAP.

Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nozino: 1:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Admitwithschola:

This is a wonderful feedback.

Don't particularly know them, but well done kudos to Walspring and the subsidy squad.

What is the subsidized rate? I need someone to take this test ASAP.

Thanks

You should email him sir. He is very trustworthy. He paid for both my test without collecting a single kobo. I was even begging him to send his account so I could pay off the balance.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Steph1738aye: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Hi guys. Please this is urgent.
I am about to register for the GRE exam at this lesson center in Surulere (this is where I’m doing my GRE lesson). It costs 65,000 here for the GRE exam registration but I’ve met 5 other lesson centers that charged me 88k, 96k, 120k, $205, $230 respectively for the same GRE exam registration.
Now I’m a bit confused. Do I go with the one in Surulere? Is that the correct fee? And why do the other lesson centers charge different fees? I asked 2 of them and they said that people charge what they can for the exam registration.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by AlphaMaximus(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Adekaka12345: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jeweltz:
Good Morning. Please I need someone to take me through GRE lesson. This math is hard I don't get it. I stay in Lagos to be precise

I can put you through. Online lessons. We can do a demo on Monday
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mostblessedman: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2021
Thanks for your response. I got admitted to APSU but no funding yet. Do I go ahead to apply for visa and hope to get funding on arrival or apply to other schools for spring 2022 intake and hope for funding. Thank you for your response.

horlahsunbo225:

It'll be very hard for someone coming new into CS to get funding but you can try some school like APSU, BGSU,
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by abcnn: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2021
Jeweltz:
Good Morning. Please I need someone to take me through GRE lesson. This math is hard I don't get it. I stay in Lagos to be precise

How high are you looking for? What course are you looking to study?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Jeweltz(f): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Adekaka12345:

I can put you through. Online lessons. We can do a demo on Monday.

Am I allowed to chat you on WhatsApp?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Adekaka12345: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeweltz:

Am I allowed to chat you on WhatsApp?

Yes please
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nozino: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
If there’s any GRE WhatsApp group, please, I’d like to be added.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by aeder: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Walspring:

Ask uniport to send your tracking number and you use track it yourself provider they used courier service.

But immediately wes gets it they will update within 1-5 business working days.
Hello, I have PMed U, please reply
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
aeder:

Hello, I have PMed U, please reply

I have replied.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Themaths(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Nozino:

No! Don't let your HND restrict you, simply do a WES paid evaluation. WES evaluates HND like they would a B.Sc, you can get whatever a bachelor's holder can get, funding, scholarship, anything. Goodluck
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mayDtolu(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2021
Themaths:

No! Don't let your HND restrict you, simply do a WES paid evaluation. WES evaluates HND like they would a B.Sc, you can get whatever a bachelor's holder can get, funding, scholarship, anything. Goodluck

Not all schools in USA accept it. He will have to make research and check out schools that accepts Wes evaluation for admission but there are many school that does.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Florence56: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Steph1738aye:
Hi guys.
My name is Stephanie and I’m looking to apply for Memorial University’s MBA program this year for the fall intake next year.
I’m still in the process of reading the entire thread but I’d like to know if anyone knows the timeline for the GRE exam for this year.
I hope to start my lessons soon but money is being held up in a few places. Is there any exam date for August and September in Lagos?
MBA fall 2022 hopeful here. Can we connect please.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Steph1738aye: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Florence56:
MBA fall 2022 hopeful here. Can we connect please.
I just sent you an email

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Themaths(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
mayDtolu:

Not all schools in USA accept it. He will have to make research and check out schools that accepts Wes evaluation for admission but there are many school that does.

Yes, there are hundreds of universities in the US, there are more schools that accepts than those that doesn't. He needs to sit down and start sending emails to grad schools.

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.