Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1347592 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Coloniel5000(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good morning guys, I don't know if this is the right platform to request this help, and if not I'm sorry.

Please I need to make an online payment for MAGOOSH GRE STUDY PLAN, have been having difficulty paying with master and Visa cards, even with my paypal. Please can someone help me with the payment while I credit with Naira. I'll be grateful if any can link me with someone who can assist. All you'll just do is "I'll give my details, the person login to my magoosh account, choose the plan and make the payment thats all.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by aeder: 6:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Walspring:

I have replied.

Thank you.
Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheNoble007(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nozino:

You should email him sir. He is very trustworthy. He paid for both my test without collecting a single kobo. I was even begging him to send his account so I could pay off the balance.

Indeed, Walspring is a very trustworthy young man.... In the year 2019, I transfered over 100,000 naira to his account for the payment of my SEVIS fee. I trusted him. The person to pay the fee, based in the US at that time was slow. Walspring transfered the money back to me instantly with no kobo removed. He is a very honest Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Samfigo1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Steph1738aye:
Hi guys. Please this is urgent.
I am about to register for the GRE exam at this lesson center in Surulere (this is where I’m doing my GRE lesson). It costs 65,000 here for the GRE exam registration but I’ve met 5 other lesson centers that charged me 88k, 96k, 120k, $205, $230 respectively for the same GRE exam registration.
Now I’m a bit confused. Do I go with the one in Surulere? Is that the correct fee? And why do the other lesson centers charge different fees? I asked 2 of them and they said that people charge what they can for the exam registration.

Hey bro, how are you? Have you started the GRE lessons? Can I get some of the things you have been taught so I can use for my preparation? Help a brother who doesn't have money for tutorial pls
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Victorized: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good day house, I appreciate all the gurus who have made this thread what it has become today, I've highly benefitted from the erudition of the learned minds here, thank you all
I'm a prospective fall admission student eager to write GRE now, pls I would like assistance on paying for the gre. I know some scammers are also present here yet the genuine ones still abound... Pls house I would like to be connected to an agent who can make payment for GRE at a subsidized rate...Buhari economy has not been friendly to our pockets

BSC Biochemistry (CGPA= 4.6)
Intended course of study: PhD biochemistry or Cancer biology
Can I get a list of good schools in U.S from the house pls?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Steph1738aye: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hey
I'm starting the lesson next week monday but leave your email address here and i'll send you some soft copy materials you can use to prepare for the GRE
Samfigo1:

Hey bro, how are you? Have you started the GRE lessons? Can I get some of the things you have been taught so I can use for my preparation? Help a brother who doesn't have money for tutorial pls
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2021
Victorized:
Good day house, I appreciate all the gurus who have made this thread what it has become today, I've highly benefitted from the erudition of the learned minds here, thank you all
I'm a prospective fall admission student eager to write GRE now, pls I would like assistance on paying for the gre. I know some scammers are also present here yet the genuine ones still abound... Pls house I would like to be connected to an agent who can make payment for GRE at a subsidized rate...Buhari economy has not been friendly to our pockets

Walspring is a trusted member
Ponpon is another trusted member

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by IamLiz: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Walspring:

I have replied.

Thank you.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Samfigo1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Steph1738aye:
Hey
I'm starting the lesson next week monday but leave your email address here and i'll send you some soft copy materials you can use to prepare for the GRE

Thank you. My email is psalmfigo@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Remix10(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
horlahsunbo225:

It'll be very hard for someone coming new into CS to get funding but you can try some school like APSU, BGSU,

Please whats CS
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Remix10(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Themaths:

No! Don't let your HND restrict you, simply do a WES paid evaluation. WES evaluates HND like they would a B.Sc, you can get whatever a bachelor's holder can get, funding, scholarship, anything. Goodluck

how long does it take WES to evaluate transcript?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 1:47am On Jul 01, 2021
IamLiz:
Hi Walspring,

Please I need your help with Sevis payment but I'm currently unable to send you a PM

I got your pm and I replied you back. Check your email inbox and if not there just check spam or junk.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 1:48am On Jul 01, 2021
Remix10:

how long does it take WES to evaluate transcript?

7-10 working days after your documents are completely received.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 1:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Victorized:

I got your pm and I replied you back but am yet to see your reply.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Victorized: 4:28am On Jul 01, 2021
Thank you
I've contacted him
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Victorized: 4:29am On Jul 01, 2021
Walspring:

I got your pm and I replied you back but am yet to see your reply.

Good morning boss
I've replied sir
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Munando: 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Steph1738aye:
Hey
Hello, please can you also email me the the soft copy materials?
Email: munaejio4@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Munando:
Hello, please can you also email me the the soft copy materials?
Email: munaejio4@gmail.com
Thank you.
GRE and TOEFL materials
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1PcYdXDWmXrqef0CltM_rJdzdNE5Xl44c

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Munando: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Thiwhy(f): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Pls I need help! Mathematics is my weakness, is there any tutorial centre in ibadan, I need recommendations. Good ones and which material is good for beginners? I downloaded some but it’s really bulky, I don’t knw where to start from
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by 1b8m: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Thiwhy:
Pls I need help! Mathematics is my weakness, is there any tutorial centre in ibadan, I need recommendations. Good ones and which material is good for beginners? I downloaded some but it’s really bulky, I don’t knw where to start from
me too. Any tutorial centre in portharcourt?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nigol: 1:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Good day to you all, I intend to apply for fall 2022, I don't have my transcript yet but I've applied for it, and I want to start practicing for GRE and TOEFL,
Is it advisable to carry on with my decision to process my application or is it late already?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2021
Nigol:
Good day to you all, I intend to apply for fall 2022, I don't have my transcript yet but I've applied for it, and I want to start practicing for GRE and TOEFL,
Is it advisable to carry on with my decision to process my application or is it late already?

I don't think you're not late. Many Fall 2022 applications would begin next month and end in December (for funding consideration). Prepping for GRE and TOEFL could average 4 months. You've just got a tight window, but it's possible.

4 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Gracilicutes: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Walspring:

I got your pm and I replied you back. Check your email inbox and if not there just check spam or junk.
helo walspring would like to connect with u on servis fee
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gracilicutes:
helo walspring would like to connect with u on servis fee

Hi. What’s good and check your pm

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Themaths(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sherlock5577:

I don't think you're not late. Many Fall 2022 applications would begin next month and end in December (for funding consideration). Prepping for GRE and TOEFL could average 4 months. You've just got a tight window, but it's possible.

End December for priority funding consideration? No naw, not all schools. Some school's priority deadline is Feb 15th, others April 1st. The person should check with the schools he intend to apply for. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Gasperdelbuf: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Anybody attending Umass Amherst fall 2021 here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by gozmoc8167(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello guys. I wrote GRE today and got the following scores:

Quant-149
Verbal - 153

Any hope funding with such score?

My intended program is MS/PhD in electrical engineering. My CGPA is 4.32/5.0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Adekaka12345: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nicolars(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
gozmoc8167:
Hello guys. I wrote GRE today and got the following scores:

Quant-149
Verbal - 153

Any hope funding with such score?

My intended program is MS/PhD in electrical engineering. My CGPA is 4.32/5.0

Following your progress bro.
Currently in my finals studying computer engineering with 4.2/5 CGPA.
Planning on starting my application immediately after graduation

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.