Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? (11202 Views)

100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings / 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History / Exotic Bead Designs For Traditional Weddings & All Occassions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Bisanke(f): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2006
mrlawng:

Hmmh, Now we have an idea who the VIRGINS are on Nairaland. grin grin grin

idea hmmm i bet u dont know what i am but dont worry about that grin wink
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by kellorah: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2006
lol bisanke
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by MrBean(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2006
Bisanke, Why dont you tell me then. Never mind we live in the same city, your secret is safe with moi . grin grin grin
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by kellorah: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2006
hehehe
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Bisanke(f): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2006
mrlawng:

Bisanke, Why don't you tell me then. Never mind we live in the same city, your secret is safe with moi . grin grin grin

lol wink cheesy u r very funny
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by MrBean(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2006
Bisanke:

lol wink cheesy you're very funny

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool cool
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Bisanke(f): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2006
mrlawng:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool cool

lol smiley why are you sad for mrlawng? Awww you wonna know whether Biss is a virgin or not. lol aight u got yahoo messanger?
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by MrBean(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2006
Yep its in my profile. femi_morgan2002
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by sage(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2006
I have a friend who has given 6 different guys head and has recieved head from two of them
( but her hymen is still there cos one of the guys tried to penetrate her suddenly and could not). I want to know if she deserves a white weeding too ( cos she is still a 'virgin') cheesy grin

Yeye posts
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Bisanke(f): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2006
sage:

I have a friend who has given 6 different guys head and has recieved head from two of them
( but her hymen is still there because one of the guys tried to penetrate her suddenly and could not). I want to know if she deserves a white weeding too ( because she is still a 'virgin') cheesy grin

Yeye posts

this your friend must be a strong gurl grin
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by kellorah: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2006
lol bisanke
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by MrBean(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2006
Bisanke, Whats yours?
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by shawna(f): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2006
sage:

( but her hymen is still there because one of the guys tried to penetrate her suddenly and could not). I want to know if she deserves a white weeding too ( because she is still a 'virgin') cheesy grin

Yeye posts

i think technically shez still a virgin because her hymen is still intact so yeah i guess she deserves a white wedding but some ppl might not agree because she did engage in sexual acts and the whole white wedding concept is that u're pure u havent done any sexual acts like giving guys blow jobs and getting one ur self grin
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Bisanke(f): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2006
mrlawng:

Bisanke, Whats yours?
hhotanke
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Oracle(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2006
What i heard is that if a girl has been defloured or is no more a virgin, she shouldn't wear a white wedding gown.

Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Bisanke(f): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2006
That's a pretty gown but not for the bride prolly for the bridesmaid or maid of honor. But nah the bride gotsta to look betta than that. And yeah that dress is ugly cause i aint wearin it lol grin cheesy
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by kellorah: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2006
YEAH@ORACLE

BUT STILL A VIRGIN MAY CHOOSE NOT TO WEAR WHITE ON HER WEDDING DAY. WHAT ABOUT GIRLS THAT ARE CRAZY ABOUT PINK AND THEY ARE VIRGINS,THEY MAY WANT TO WEAR PINK.
IT'S A FREE WORLD!!!
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by kellorah: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2006
LOL@ UGLY DRESS

OK CHECK THIS OUT NOW. WHAT IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN AND YOU DON'T WANT YOUR PARENTS TO KNOW,WHAT WOULD YOU WEAR? WHITE? 'BLACK'?
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by gigitte(f): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2006
you ppl should stop being defensive jare,
the fact remains is that the white stands for purity as related to medical virginity. it is assuring the husband and all present that his wife has not had vaginal intercourse with a penis. let me repeat that, vaginal intercourse with a penis.
so if you were raped or blah blah blah whatever, go with ivory, eggshell, ecru whatever, u aint pure u aint pure, dont matter if you didnt like the penis.

anyone can have a white wedding, but going by the above statements, only virgins deserve one

the fact also remains that almost no-one gives a flying f*ck these days, so wear whatever the hell you want lol. ppl see white and only vaguely connect with she's a V. i mean everyone knows what is going on these days. the only one that is laughable is divorcees and visibly pregnant ladies wearing white, i mean what gives?

anyway there are also who buck against tradition like me potentially, i will wear whatever colour i feel like wearing (if i dont elope)

i mean if you want to go by the whole purity thingy, a wedding dress is supposed to be demure and modest, which is all y'all with tube dresses and what not may be said to be violating the rules. tube dresses and halter necks are more suited for debutante balls and proms and such. but does anybody care? lol
i dont agree with the whole fact that wearing white signifies your untouched state cos that is just nonsense, my husband nko? what about his own state? doesnt anybody care? it justs smacks of a patriarchal society but dont be defensive, what is, is what is.
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by MerC2(f): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2006
It's really your business if
you wunna wear white or even black.
Don't think it has anything to do with
virginity! undecided
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by ladex142(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2006
white wedding is symbolical to the bride's virginity, but these fact as disintegrated over the years and it's no longer symbolical. I think pastors that wants to marry are the only one who still consider the symbolism of white wedding because they are "man of God". As a matter of fact I've seen a pastor's wedding ceremony with her bride not wearing white (was it the pastor that eHehgbkff her or the bride was not a virgin when the pastor got to know her  grin).

Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Damsal(f): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2006
Funny, sweetie i think 'deserve' is such a strong word when i actually used it was using it as an example to a bloke, was just trying to tell him not to deprive his wife of a wedding she wants. i actually see myself in denim ( grin kidding). i think the idea of virgins these days are overrated since many of them have been down there just not gone the whole way. If you want a white wedding feel free to please yourself and if otherwise then do so. I think it's the person wearing the dress should be able to choose what she wants
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by iice(f): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2006
Me sha i want fiery red or calm green depends on the mood lol jk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Rhea(f): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2006
On a more serious note (considering my previous posts)

No one really cares what colour your wedding gown is, so long as it's a wedding gown. Priest these days are more concerned at the fitting/style of gown than the colour. Some churches are rather strict as regards what should be displayed/miraged grin through a wedding gown.

We are living in a world where a lot of things have changed.

In a world where "can I have a fork please" now raises an eyebrow;
a world where cats are no longer called pussy or puuussssss
a world where John means more than the apostle

I guess a white wedding gown could as well denote an x-rated virgin (six blow jobs and two heads)

sage:

Yeye posts
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by ademiller(f): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2006
yea watever grin
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Amobi1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2006
Virgin. All a lady has to do is put some cold water on her "koshe" she will turn into a virgin.
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2006
well from my own point i think the white wedding gown sinifys a sign of purity to show that the lady in person is a virgin and has not been defiled in any way.and it is only to be worn by virgins and the secondary virgins{rapes}as for the ladies that sleep with everything in trousers they don't deserve to wear the white.they can wear the cream colour.
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Amobi1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2006
please, yea , right will every lady tell u how many people they slept with. Anywayz it doesn't matter anywayz.
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by iice(f): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2006
Defiled??, Am sure the men who have had sex dont refer to themselves as defiled!
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by aykay(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2006
some people have been sayin only virgins deserve a white wedding gown. who set those rules? no one knows, its just an idea passed on thats all. if the person who decided on this said all husbands to be who have lost their virginity should attend their wedding barefoot or wear shorts instead of trousers, how many men would follow that 'rule'? at the end of the day its your wedding, feel free to indulge in woteva color scheme takes your fancy.
Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by ladex142(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2006
The way some girls have used their bodies is so crazy that i think they should wear black (not white) on their wedding day  grin cheesy wink grin

Re: Only Virgins Deserve White Weddings? by Amobi1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin you crazy!!! bro!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Kampala In Nigeria That Looks Fashionable To Wear.. / 2021 August Meeting: ABN TV Boss' Mum Bags Nne Oha Of Ebem Ohafia [pix, Video] / Who Pays For The Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.