Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Abuja Based Cleric Predicts Another Bomb Attack In Abuja, Plane Crash Involving - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Based Cleric Predicts Another Bomb Attack In Abuja, Plane Crash Involving (940 Views)

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari / Another T.B Joshua Prophecy: There Will Be A Plane Crash Involving Politians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Based Cleric Predicts Another Bomb Attack In Abuja, Plane Crash Involving by Naijavibz1: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
The General Overseer of God of Champion Royal Assembly, Abuja, Brother Joshua Iginla, has prophesied that a lower rank officer of the Nigerian Army will shoot Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, before arresting him.

According to The Sun, Iginla reminded members of his congregation of an earlier prophecy he gave about the Nigerian Air Force helicopter that crashed in the Southern part of Bama, Borno State, wherein he prophesied that there would be survivors three months ago.

The Abuja-based cleric also called on the country’s security apparatus to tighten security in the nation’s capital between today and Wednesday.

He said, “I hear the sound of bomb in the city and I call on security agencies to tighten security in Abuja between Monday and Wednesday

He also predicted that a private jet carrying some governors,...
http://naijavibz..com/2014/07/abuja-based-cleric-predicts-another.html

Re: Abuja Based Cleric Predicts Another Bomb Attack In Abuja, Plane Crash Involving by eunisam: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pls give us solution not a prophecy. Days are gone when we used to be a victim of prophecies. What shall it profit me if i know that bomb will explode some where and i dont have the solution? Everybody knows that, Boko haram exist and they are bombing everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Based Cleric Predicts Another Bomb Attack In Abuja, Plane Crash Involving by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
This man should be arrested... I seriously don't know what is wrong with these prophets of doom.. They seem to know so much and yet won't profer and reasonable solution to the nonsense they usually predict.

The country is facing its worst security challenges and some deranged ediots will be complicating everything for everybody. If they seem to know so much, why won't they tell us the exact location of the kidnap chibok girls? Why won't they tell us where shekau is hiding.

Things like this really pisses me off, can't wait to get the visa I applied for and leave this godamn country called Nigeria angry

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Based Cleric Predicts Another Bomb Attack In Abuja, Plane Crash Involving by jericco1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wannabe lol T.B Joshua be like.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Based Cleric Predicts Another Bomb Attack In Abuja, Plane Crash Involving by Brimmie(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bullsh!!t!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Road Saftey Officials / PDP And APC Clash In River State / Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.