Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Desperate Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desperate Nnaji (2117 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Nnaji by cruiser: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2008
I read recently that Genevive was voted Sexiest Nollywood actress?I cant stop laughing, Who conducted this poll and what sort of people sent in votes?I remember reading in a male mag last year(Made) when she Desperately stated when asked what she would like to be known as and she said Sexy, ,my buddies and i looked in horror as this STIFF, pretty yes but definately unapealling female has bribed(only God knows how)her way into focing us to call her sexy?I know way many actresses that fit that name but nope not this lady and good grief SEXIEST? grin
Re: Desperate Nnaji by shilling(f): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2008
cruiser:

I read recently that Genevive was voted Sexiest Nollywood actress?I can't stop laughing, Who conducted this poll and what sort of people sent in votes?I remember reading in a male mag last year(Made) when she Desperately stated when asked what she would like to be known as and she said Sexy, ,my buddies and i looked in horror as this STIFF, pretty yes but definately unapealling female has bribed(only God knows how)her way into focing us to call her sexy?I know way many actresses that fit that name but nope not this lady and good grief SEXIEST? grin

Okay.
Re: Desperate Nnaji by origina9ja(f): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2008
shilling:

Okay.

and God bless him 4 his info cheesy
Re: Desperate Nnaji by shilling(f): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2008
@ origina9ja

Exactly!
Re: Desperate Nnaji by funkymua: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2008
hi haters, hi haters. instead of killing yourselves, why dont you become popular so we can see if you are up to s not to mention sexy. envious , jealous souls. for your info chicken brains, they voted for her. so if you like, go tear yourselves up. animamas. what nonsense.
Re: Desperate Nnaji by misssexyu(f): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2008
@funkymua ,fankz @haterz i wil advice u stop hating k,
Re: Desperate Nnaji by shilling(f): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2008
Yes, that's true. Haterz stop hating. Leave Genevieve alone cos she's absolutely stunning, gorgeous and sexy, yes sexy.
Re: Desperate Nnaji by misssexyu(f): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2008
fankz dear u ve jst made ma dae.
Re: Desperate Nnaji by timpaker(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2009
cool who do you think deserves it?
Re: Desperate Nnaji by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2009
I used to think Genny was beautiful but not sexy but lately she has really blown up. kiss
Re: Desperate Nnaji by Godmother(f): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2009
*Laghing uncontrollably at replies*
Re: Desperate Nnaji by muffins(f): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2009
@poster

How many awards have you won for your appearance alone? undecided
Re: Desperate Nnaji by omar22(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2009
Is their an illness with the members of Nairaland? it seems like people who have an opposite opinion gets shot down. why?
Re: Desperate Nnaji by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2009
cruiser:

I read recently that Genevive was voted Sexiest Nollywood actress?I cant stop laughing, Who conducted this poll and what sort of people sent in votes?I remember reading in a male mag last year(Made) when she Desperately stated when asked what she would like to be known as and she said Sexy, ,my buddies and [b]i looked in horror as this STIFF, pretty yes but definately unapealling female has bribed(only God knows how)her way into focing us to call her sexy?[/b]I know way many actresses that fit that name but nope not this lady and good grief SEXIEST? grin

How were you forced to call her sexy? Read your post through, and see if it makes sense. undecided
Re: Desperate Nnaji by amaikama(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Omar, cause they are all sick as u said, cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Desperate Nnaji by chinedumo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2010
shilling:

Yes, that's true. Haterz stop hating. Leave Genevieve alone cos she's absolutely stunning, gorgeous and sexy, yes sexy.

am not sayong she is not
I just want to learn something
How do u as a woman know she is sexy?
Re: Desperate Nnaji by Nayah(f): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2010
if it's not Omotola it's Gene loool Nigerians are good fans!
Re: Desperate Nnaji by joyblinks(f): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
in most other parts of the world, if your slim, you are beautiful, sexy, miss life, miss everything but in Nigeria, the reverse is the case, na only the girl wey get big yansh and big br.ea.st wey dem dey call sexy? Nigerian men, na wah oh

i beg Gene. u are sexy and sexy again. do u think its easy to be sexy?
Re: Desperate Nnaji by Anabel(f): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2010
gene is just a girl like every oda girl, she just felt the taste of money dats alll, i can only rate her normal.

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Arrested In Scotland / Comedian Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Red-handed Kissing Unknown Woman [PHOTOS] / Birdman Owns $8 Million Maybach Exelero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.