Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? (39074 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo To Jonathan: Use Your Foundation To Show Remorse For Your Pa / Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by ogtavia(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: are you alright?

Very well my dear.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
rozayx5: Thats good, cause IBB and Co have moles everywhere cool cool
You think anything can stop IBB from bringing GEJ down if he wishes? Do you know what it means to be a general that has ruled a country? IBB built Abuja. He knows everything about.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by mstik(f): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Then why are you looking for my trouble na?
ogtavia:

Very well my dear.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by shizzleStar: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
how i wish you were caught and shot, evil people like you don't want him to fortify himself against harm, that's why its an issue to you. iddiott

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by ogtavia(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: Then why are you looking for my trouble na?

Just felt like it....
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by mstik(f): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
ok, you've been noticed angry
ogtavia:

Just felt like it....
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by sCross: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
jamace: It is not about being better but that of trust.

I doubt that strongly! I'm sure those Israeli guys would have a rap sheet that would make even military men marvel.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by DaVinChiSam(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
He should use a Palestine Bodyguards before

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by ogtavia(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: ok, you've been noticed angry

Really,..noticed??na u dey find trouble dis tym arnd.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by mstik(f): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
tongue
ogtavia:

Really,..noticed??na u dey find trouble dis tym arnd.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by rozayx5(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
OlaJohnson1:
. . . and you think anything can stop IBB from bringing GEJ down if he wishes? Do you know what it means to be a general that has ruled a country? IBB built Abuja. He knows everything about.

Well goodluck to him the day he tries it

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by atlwireles: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
OlaJohnson1:
. . . and you think anything can stop IBB from bringing GEJ down if he wishes? Do you know what it means to be a general that has ruled a country? IBB built Abuja. He knows everything about.

You need to stop smoking that cheap weed.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
ukeleh: let him gather security from all over the word around himself. when boko haram finish everybody in nigeria, he will live alone in the country.
its hilarious the dude is puting his life in the hands of some white folks with there own agenda

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by ogtavia(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: tongue

Did u just give me d tongue?...c'mon..who does that??
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
quid: GEJ till 2019 wink
ur mumu go last till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by mstik(f): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
i do smiley
ogtavia:

Did u just give me d tongue?...c'mon..who does that??
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by ogtavia(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

...Cheap and stolen weed too.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Chubhie: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
If the peoples governor Aregbe can be using state boys why not jews for Jonathan. Its just what works for them. A through bred home grown naija may become the President and decides to summon all the best babalawos in the land and give them suits to be his body guards.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by jakiedudu(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
quid: GEJ till 2019 wink
RESPECT.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

Can't you make your point without resorting to insult?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
SenseiX:
you can't take pics around the president, you could get shot, there was a vanguard article on it 2 years ago, can't find a link, here's another one on a blog
http://kayodeogundamisi..com/2011/09/president-jonathans-israeli-security-is.html?m=1
Bloggers rnt to be believed again

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by atlwireles: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
OlaJohnson1:
Can't you make your point without resorting to insult?
Insult ke? If I insult you, nah cry you go take commot here. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by ogtavia(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: i do smiley

Okay..makes more sense.
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by suwailad(f): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
una want to collect info? i smell assassination things hmmm

TheImp: At an event months at the Hilton some months back, i happened to be around the viscinity and when the President's entourage came in, i couldn't help but notice some middle eastern guys among his security team, on asking around i was told they were Israeli security contractors brought in by the late Gen Azazi when he was NSA . Tried to take some picures but a SSS agent nearby spotted me and got me to delete the pics promptly.
Now with the prevailing security situation, How can the citizens presume to trust our much maligned security agents if our president does not trust them enough
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:
Insult ke? If I insult you, nah cry you go take commot here. angry
I'm not your type, go meet bloodykiller. Btw, if you see that insult make you no run.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
TheImp: At an event months at the Hilton some months back, i happened to be around the viscinity and when the President's entourage came in, i couldn't help but notice some middle eastern guys among his security team, on asking around i was told they were Israeli security contractors brought in by the late Gen Azazi when he was NSA . Tried to take some picures but a SSS agent nearby spotted me and got me to delete the pics promptly.
Now with the prevailing security situation, How can the citizens presume to trust our much maligned security agents if our president does not trust them enough

You want him to use the Abokis so they'll give him the Aguiyi Ironsi treatment?

He's probably learnt from Aguiyi Ironsi's mistake.

Men are wiser now.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by atlwireles: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
OlaJohnson1:
I'm not your type, go meet bloodykiller. Btw, if you see that insult make you no run.

Mr Orlando, nah today? Oya activate some of your hundreds of handles to support yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
ur mumu go last till 2019
You and shekau go dey manage boko haram mumu
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by ephemm(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Past leaders have also used Isrealis, only OBJ I guess didn't use them, his African Magic is potent enough

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Mogidi: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Let him use Israeli body guards, its his life we are talking about.

If Buhari ever wins in future though highly unlikely, he can as well use the Palestinians and boko haram as bodyguards, no wahala.

Ride on Mr President, Carry Go, Nothing do you.

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

Mr Orlando, nah today? Oya activate some of your hundreds of handles to support yourself
May I know who Orlando is?
Re: Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? by atlwireles: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
OlaJohnson1:
May I know who Orlando is?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.